Kittycleave VS KFC?

So, as tittle says, what of those teams would be best? not thinking vs now, but just general?

10+ Year Old Account
    Kittycleave is your druid isn't a massive hurper. A lot of FOTM rerolls just seem to spam mangle and sit in catform all day from what I see. Gotta get your cyclone/roots on and know when to go bear if your healer's busy/cc'd/etc.
    "The very existence of flame-throwers proves that some time, somewhere, someone said to themselves, 'You know, I want to set those people over there on fire, but I'm just not close enough to get the job done.'" - George Carlin

Kentucky Fried Chicken is far superior.

Do not mess with the Colonel.

I'd say go with the Dirty Bird as well, those Big Crunches can be pretty mean on the way out.

Kittycleave is far superior imo. Hunter traps are too easily taken if your partners aren't idiots. The healer should stick close to his opponents anyways. Kittycleave is insane pressure with great cc. War fear/cyclone/hoj/roots.

10+ Year Old Account
    If your hunter is amazing, KFC.

Else, KC.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post

Else, KC.
    Completely this.

Hunter has a much higher skillcap, and if you find an amazing Hunter, you'll reach much higher as KFC than you would've as Kittycleave.

Kittycleave can faceroll to 2k-2.2k though, whereas you'll need good communication and skill as a team to get past 2k as KFC.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Completely this.

Hunter has a much higher skillcap, and if you find an amazing Hunter, you'll reach much higher as KFC than you would've as Kittycleave.

Kittycleave can faceroll to 2k-2.2k though, whereas you'll need good communication and skill as a team to get past 2k as KFC.
    I disagree. Kittycleave is VERY easy to get high ratings with and it'll go a lot higher than ANY equally skilled KFC would, in my honest opinion. Why? Kittycleave has one counter - mage/feral/healer. I'm playing it on my paladin and we are yet to lose to ANY other comp. KFC has tons because hunters are like rets - semi-viable, but broken. I've played both.

Quote Originally Posted by warex00 View Post
    So, as tittle says, what of those teams would be best? not thinking vs now, but just general?
    kitty cleave with an rsham is superior, but KFC with one will end up beating it. im talking about high brackets not nerbs with downs 2k bracket though so idk you choose tbh.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix View Post
    I disagree. Kittycleave is VERY easy to get high ratings with and it'll go a lot higher than ANY equally skilled KFC would, in my honest opinion. Why? Kittycleave has one counter - mage/feral/healer. I'm playing it on my paladin and we are yet to lose to ANY other comp. KFC has tons because hunters are like rets - semi-viable, but broken. I've played both.
    Yeah, I agree with you mostly.

But I imagine that if you got 3 of the best players in the world to play a KFC and then a Kittycleave, they'd get higher as KFC. Mainly because KFC has a higher skillcap. It has offensive dispells and more CC. I dunno :3

Though you're right, kittycleave is a lot easier to play and is easier to get higher ratings.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post

Else, KC.
    If you look at arena populations this is not parsing as true.

You could have the best hunter in the world (they currently play beast burst) that doesn't make them immune to LOS issues, traps getting easily eaten by a competent opponent, easily controlled / removed pet.

KC buys your healer so much time its ridiculous, in a best case scenario a hunter still gets crapped on by dot comps

---------- Post added 2011-08-16 at 05:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by iWolfBanei View Post
    Yeah, I agree with you mostly.

But I imagine that if you got 3 of the best players in the world to play a KFC and then a Kittycleave, they'd get higher as KFC. Mainly because KFC has a higher skillcap. It has offensive dispells and more CC. I dunno :3

Though you're right, kittycleave is a lot easier to play and is easier to get higher ratings.
    You say this "higher skillcap" stuff but the major portion of that skillcap is mitigating broken/bad mechanics. Having skill only goes so far when you need to SS/Trap someone and the opponent has a dozen ways of interrupting SS/traps. Pet stun DRs kills more comps. Deadzone and LOS make hunters the worst ranged class.

KFC works (worked) pre-nerf, sure. But now even with t2 weps you're not going to win against LSD/dot comps over KC, and that crap is everywhere now.

Sorry but representation doesn't agree with you, and the highest KFC is nowhere near the high KCs.