LF addon with sound event when spell goes off cd

Well the title says it all - more specifically looking for an addon that makes some sound alert for me when Tricks of the trade is off cooldown. (im using omnicc and pulse but I would love an audio warning)

Thanks!

I think Power Auras might be able to do this, but I couldn't be sure. It definitely has audio options, so just set it for when it comes off cooldown and the power aura should work. In theory.

Power Auras Classic can probably do this.
    You have about twenty sounds to choose from, or you can upload your own.

I personally have a warning siren go off when my life total gets low,
    and a pinging sound when my mana gets low.

Im pretty sure you can get it to play a sound when spell is off CD, but I'm at work and dont have access to my WOW computer.

I use Power Auras for my ToTt, you can setup Powa for any spell usable action, debuff, buff etc you can think of. Really this should be a core addon for anyone looking to present specific information for their character.

You can also look at Tricks or Treat on curse which will provide a audio warning for tricks, or just slightly before it comes off plus other more ToTt specific options.

Create a power aura set to "action usable" then set it to a sound. That should do it for ya.