10+ Year Old Account
    Them boobs <3
    my god they nearly pocked my eye out, was just innocently scrolling down then 'WHAM!' >.<

Seriously, what are Mechari boobs for? Fuel storage? Oil reserves? C'mon! O.o

I have a feeling the Eldan were a bunch of perverts.
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Airlick View Post
    No, you're gonna get them at release, there was no in-game information about that in beta.
    Alrighty, thanks a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Them boobs <3
    First amp I'm going to purchase is an improved high tensile steel spine to support them.

Anyone know if you need to preorder to play during ops week? Their website is down right now, so I can't check the FAQ.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Them boobs <3
    Wonder what's in there... power generatos, internal subwoofers... anti grav units?!
    LOL @ Holtzmann

Rp'ing it up! I might have a go with the mechari I just posted. Can't be any colder than my ex.
    Hm.. I don't think it works that way with robots.
    But remember: You do not have a sense of humor. Stay in character!

Quick question.. probably asked thousands of times before.

Is there currently any way for a EU resident to purchase a US edition of the game? Ideally to just get a code that can then be applied to an account?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    Is there currently any way for a EU resident to purchase a US edition of the game? Ideally to just get a code that can then be applied to an account?
    Servers are probably separated like WoWs, so if you buy an US key, you have to play on US servers.

Nice my FPS seems to be increased by ~10, now I just need nvidia wildstar drivers to get some extra 5-10fps and i am happy man

Wow, they've REALLY improved performance for me.

I was getting 30-40fps in one area of the game when maxed out now it's 60fps.

Quote Originally Posted by senkyen View Post
    Silly meatbag races... We, the Mechari, can easily outclass you in every possible way, including our perfectly elegant Eldan-engineered appearance.
    Bring it, bolt bucket! Think you'll find we're a little more substantial than meat.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    First amp I'm going to purchase is an improved high tensile steel spine to support them.
    They're just a couple of steel cones that are empty inside, doesn't look like a lot of weight to me.

not quite wow or swtor blockbusters, but I did the new cinematics.

Quote Originally Posted by beanman12345 View Post
    not quite wow or swtor blockbusters, but I did the new cinematics.
    Wur be these cinematics you speaketh of?

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Wur be these cinematics you speaketh of?
    Create a new char and try to log in

Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    They're just a couple of steel cones that are empty inside, doesn't look like a lot of weight to me.
    So you're telling me the Mechari females are all Madonna cosplayers?
    Nothing ever bothers Juular.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Servers are probably separated like WoWs, so if you buy an US key, you have to play on US servers.
    Yeah that's what I want to do. But whenever I try to order a key on the official site or GMG etc it forces me into £ which will be the EU code. I already have one of those.

Quote Originally Posted by Holtzmann View Post
    Seriously, what are Mechari boobs for? Fuel storage? Oil reserves? C'mon! O.o

I have a feeling the Eldan were a bunch of perverts.
    Um, baby robots? Hello?

So here are my experiences so far...

First off, housing is crazy:

On this guy's land, he also had the portal to a solo dungeon that put me through a series of trials, including platforming and soloing a tough boss at the end. When I killed him, the level of satisfaction I felt couldn't be garnered from eating a thousand Snickers (trust me, I've tried), and guess what he dropped? An item that allowed me to place the same dungeon on MY land, allowing the cycle to continue.

Take note: Much like with Tera, the first 1-19 levels are boring as piss, then you get to 20, run your first dungeon, and it's like an avalanche of oral sex and chocolate for the gaming pleasure center of your brain. Every time you dodged a boss and counter attacked in any game you ever played, ever, you were unknowingly preparing yourself for Wildstar, and dusting those skills off and putting them to use feels DAAAAAMN good...

I was ready to walk away from WS until my first boss fight. Then, I was a believer.

Here's my group on the last boss of one of the first dungeons:

Here's what I have to say about Wildstar...

-You need to reach level 20 to understand what all the hype is about.

-If you don't want to reach level 20, I can't blame you, but I assure you that it IS worth it.

Reaching level 20 is a lot like building a ballista (in real life). You'll spend hours at it, and many of you will wonder why you're doing it in the first place. Then comes then day when you use it to launch a car across a county while your friends go "Whoaaaaaa!" and you say, "Ahhh, THAT'S why I did it!"

That pretty much describes hitting 20 and getting to that first dungeon boss. Before then, you had no idea what this combat system was really for, and then it all just falls into place.

The bosses I've fought are pretty much on par with or better than most of WoW's raid bosses, and way, WAAY more fun. I can't wait to see what they actually do with raids...

Here's my advice if you're curious but don't want to buy a copy just yet: every deluxe edition of Wildstar sold came with THREE 7 day trial passes. There are BOUND to be a crapload of those floating around. See if someone here would be willing to part with one.

It's about time someone created an MMO for people who are actually good at video games...

Deleted
    Well my fps improved by 5 fps, lol. At least it doesn't drop below 50 anywhere in the world and outside of towns I get up to 75 fps.

i7-2600k
    680 GTX
    16 GB RAM
    Everything on high.

I'm only hitting ~40 FPS on default settings atm

R7 200 gfx card with 2 GB RAM
    Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570 CPU @ 3.20GHz
    8GB ram

I don't mind it just worried when I hit raids that i'll struggle.