anyone know where i can get wildstar at a discounted price?

3 min play, DC, 3 min, DC guess they are trying something funny atm

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Conqueror View Post
    I've no issues with people roleplaying a mean or evil character, that's all part of roleplay. I was more talking about people that get upset or outraged (in real life) when someone is mean to them in roleplay. The people who obviously can't seperate between their roleplay and reality and thus render much roleplay and storylines impossible. What is there to roleplay when everyone is expected to be the good guy or when virtual online roleplay relationships and jealousy, for example, stop roleplay from happening?
    As I said: I am not sure if I could do it. That's why I don't. But I agree that people tend to get offended to easily.

Quote Originally Posted by Noomz
    You talk about pretentious nobles and bad RP... then your character is a Draenei that writes in a diary in demonic, in blood...
    Sorry, I just can't take that seriously. So melodramatic. Not my style.
    It is not supposed to be melodramatic. She is borderline insane since her husband and daughter died, that's why she uses her own blood.
    There is no demonic background at all.
    Remember: Eredun is the original language of the Draenei, spoken on Argus 25000 years ago, the legion merely adopted it.
    25000 years of separation saw to it that both groups dialects evolved into completely different languages. And in my imagination Eredun is a "dead language" in modern Draenei society, similar to Latin in ours.

She always liked Eredun and even sings in the old language.

She also understands/speaks demonic dialects (but opposed to Eredun does NOT like those), because as a high priestess it is important to be able to understand your enemy.
    To this day I find it extremely dumb that characters of either faction can't learn the language of the other, esp. since NPCs have 0 trouble doing so.

I never got into the more snooty characters. They are a bit too common place and aren't very attractive. At the end of the day everyone wants to be the rich, overly educated type it seems because that's all society seems to value. Which doesn't make for good role-play. No love for the underworld nor the other side of the coin so to speak.
    Hey, at least my priestess doesn't care about gold and worldly goods.
    Last edited by Granyala; 2014-05-29 at 12:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Granyala View Post
    Speaking for the first 11 levels only: it is.
    But I read that it picks up at 20+, esp when you do your first dungeons.
    If it's the first 11 levels, cool. I can deal with it because it'll be over in no time. If it's the final 10 levels, aka the longest portion of the questing experience then I'll lose my god damned mind.
    Khadgar: Prepare to heroically CTRL-E through the portal with me!

Quote Originally Posted by Hooky View Post
    yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!
    Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    QUICKLY FRIENDS, TO THE HYPERBOLEMOBILE!

Does anyone know what the pre-order items look like? I've seen the hover-board and Eldan armor, but i'm curious what the housing items look like. I think i'll spend most of my time customizing my house ^^

Bam. The rocket house.

Outside of that I don't think there is really anything for housing. x3 Although the "housing trophy" might be something physical. I assume it is.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2014-05-29 at 12:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Butosai View Post
    anyone know where i can get wildstar at a discounted price?
    i got mine at green man gaming, 25% off.. the code i used doesnt work any more, but i've seen this one posted recently QUK706-XWFKI6-8UK3NL

Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post

Bam. The rocket house.

Outside of that I don't think there is really anything for housing. x3
    I must have missed that video, funny though, thanks! x3 Well, I was hoping to see the "Housing Décor Item – Eldan Technology" & "Housing Décor Item - Mini Ship Statue", but maybe they're leaving those as a surprise..

I suppose the ship speaks for itself though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Sometimes it can be conflicting files between older and newer updates. Realistically, it's usually best to just wipe your beta files clean and re-install prior to launch. It'll at least be certain that one less thing can compromise your performance.
    I've done that with other mmos but this one is so "patch failed" twitchy, for me, that i won't risk it.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Nirawen View Post
    Where did you hear this? Because Medic's are one of the best solo classes currently, they can solo all 3-player content up to and including level 50 content. Can't say much about raiding as I've only seen a handful, but Medic came out on #1 healing at times. I'm not disagreeing with you, just wondering what your statements based on.

I've heard warriors need some balance tweaks, some ablities hitting too hard while others are mostly useless etc.
    Just spent the last ten minutes trying to find it. I read it a few days ago on the official forums. They were talking about medics being 20-30% lower than everyone else in raid damage but that everyone else was about even. They were also discussing that most medics will be brought not for their damage but their buffs, and that a lot of medics would have to go dps/support.

I found some people echoing that they're bad here in raids. But this wasn't the thread I was talking about. https://forums.wildstar-online.com/f...ored-end-game/

I pre-ordered from gamestop yesterday and I was wondering is there any chance of getting early access?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Disciples View Post
    Just spent the last ten minutes trying to find it. I read it a few days ago on the official forums. They were talking about medics being 20-30% lower than everyone else in raid damage but that everyone else was about even. They were also discussing that most medics will be brought not for their damage but their buffs, and that a lot of medics would have to go dps/support.

I found some people echoing that they're bad here in raids. But this wasn't the thread I was talking about. https://forums.wildstar-online.com/f...ored-end-game/
    I guess it depends on what you look at as a whole when considering balance, if Medics do 20% less damage but buff the rest of the raid to increase their damage to match/exceed what the medic personally lacks then I'd call that balanced. If they're doing 20% less after buffs are taken into account then yeah they deserve a night of romance with the buff stick.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorious9876 View Post
    Not gonna like kinda irritated that those with smart phones get actual ingame perks besides cosmetic shit. If you download the google app to your smart phone to add the authenticator to your account you get 2% increased exp, renound, and reputation I believe were the three along with a title and costume piece. You wanna offer cosmetic shit to make people wanna add your authenticator to their account fine. But what about those of us without smart phones and since you don't offer an actual authenticator like WoW does we are shit out of luck.
    Yeah it pissed me off too, I refuse to have a cell phone. I just saw this on reddit though, you can still get the goodies by doing it on your comp. Won't give you much protection but all I want is the xp buff anyways.

Go to this link http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=17851 to download the newest Microsoft .NET Framework 4 (most people should have this installed already), install this first.

Go to this link https://code.google.com/p/winauth/do...uth-3.0.21.zip to download the newest WinAuth. Unzip and then double click on the WinAuth application to launch it. Might be a good idea to add a shortcut to this app on the desktop or somewhere else convenient at this time.

Click the 'Add' button and then select 'Google'.

Name it "Wildstar" or something else (your choice, might be more secure to use a different name so someone would have no idea what the code is for)

Go to the Wildstar account management page https://account.wildstar-online.com/profile/index click on 'Add' next to the 2-step authenticator option.

Copy/paste the code given to you on this next page into the 'Secret Code' box in the WinAuth app.

You will then be given a verification code in the WinAuth app, now enter this code on the Wildstar account page where it asks for a verification code.

Click 'okay' in the WinAuth app to save, it will now ask you if you want to add a password to WinAuth and some other options, these are optional.

Now whenever you launch WS you will have to login as normal and then enter your authenticator code which can be found by clicking the refresh button in the WinAuth app

Quote Originally Posted by Oka555 View Post
    I pre-ordered from gamestop yesterday and I was wondering is there any chance of getting early access?
    my understanding is that they're supposed to give you a beta/early access key when you pre-order and it works until a couple days after launch at which point youre required to put in your retail key to continue playing

Yep my thoughts exactly.
    Seing crap like "deathroxxorlol" running around always annoys me.
    I remember a time in MMO history when people tried to think of clever, witty, or simply original names that made sense on *regular* servers.

Sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by Oka555 View Post
    Add the code on the receipt and you are good to go, i pre-ordered from gamestop as well gotta have my box!

we have till the end of june 5th to enter cd keys.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep my thoughts exactly.
    Seing crap like "deathroxxorlol" running around always annoys me.
    yah everytime i see a name like this regardless of what realm im on.. i just shake my head dejectedly. i wish people tried more. its sad to see that people literally couldnt think or wait a few minutes more to get an interesting name so they lock that in. i see "Wildstarlol" or "Nexus4lif" or "KarTakker" passes as great and awesomely unique and creative. to me its just sad thats as far as they got in creative thinking.
    Quote Originally Posted by ablib View Post
    I do realize that this is an internet forum full of morons, however in real life, no one questions me, people look to me for the answer, look up to me, trust me. To have dipshits on a video game forum question me, is insulting.

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    I remember a time in MMO history when people tried to think of clever, witty, or simply original names that made sense on *regular* servers.

Sigh.
    I don't know about "clever" "witty" or really "original" But I've definitely got a theme. For WoW every toon except for one that I have has chicken in its name. Doomchicken, Brewchicken, Bankchicken and Spychicken. I hope to incorporate a couple of those into Wildstar.

yeah wow cool..how about raising the valor cap consider WoD isn't that far away? 1000 valor points gets u a lollipop and kick in the nutsack these days! Back in my day we could get a bucket of candy and a pet ferret with that sort of points!

Quote Originally Posted by Doomchicken View Post
    I don't know about "clever" "witty" or really "original" But I've definitely got a theme. For WoW every toon except for one that I have has chicken in its name. Doomchicken, Brewchicken, Bankchicken and Spychicken. I hope to incorporate a couple of those into Wildstar.
    Lol most of my toons start with Grim; Grimshot, Grimwounds, Grimlite, Grimdots, Grimpaw etc.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosEater View Post
    Lol most of my toons start with Grim; Grimshot, Grimwounds, Grimlite, Grimdots, Grimpaw etc.
    And fine names they are too