Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    They ran out of a physical copy? Or are they trying to tell you they ran out of digital copies? If it's the first, then you should switch your preorder to digital/request a refund and buy from Carbine. If it's the second, you will still have to deal with Gamestop. Carbine can't honor Gamestop's commitment for them.
    I pre-ordered from them for a digital copy.They said they no longer have codes for bonus items and early access.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Oka555 View Post
    I pre-ordered from them for a digital copy.They said they no longer have codes for bonus items and early access.
    Oh. In this case, you could try contacting Carbine customer support to see if they can help you out. You may have to provide proof of purchase...in any case, it seems like cancelling your preorder from gamestop (get a refund) and ordering directly from Carbine would be safer. It's a hassle either way, but if you yell at Gamestop enough they should give you a refund. Confirmed by Carbine customer support:https://forums.wildstar-online.com/f...-early-access/ ((ALSO: make sure your pre-order code isn't actually on the receipt))
    Last edited by Kelimbror; 2014-05-29 at 04:34 PM.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Has anyone tried stalker at max level in REAL Beta yet?

I want to play one as my main, but I hear a bunch of crying on the official forms about how they were nerfed into the ground and are worthless in all end game content. I know that its mostly butt hurt people from being nerfed, we've seen it a thousand times, but how much truth is there to the argument?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Has anyone tried stalker at max level in REAL Beta yet?

I want to play one as my main, but I hear a bunch of crying on the official forms about how they were nerfed into the ground and are worthless in all end game content. I know that its mostly butt hurt people from being nerfed, we've seen it a thousand times, but how much truth is there to the argument?
    I'm interested in this too, as I intend to play a stalker as main. I know stalkers are considered trash for arena and only work with spellslingers, but I hope at least 1v1 works very good.

Quote Originally Posted by Total Lockdown View Post
    Man, I dunno what class to play. I'm mostly interested in 1v1 and world pvp. Haven't played anything past level 10 but I read a ton of forums and watched a ton of youtube clips. This is the short version.
    *Everything I post here is a conclusion from gathering various info, I haven't personally experienced any of it*
    I always make important decisions about things by not experiencing them first and taking other peoples word for it. I once ran across a guy who said, “I’d rather eat shit than pay this parking ticket!” and ever since then I have eaten lots of shit and I’ve never paid a parking ticket. I’m glad I never experienced paying a parking ticket because shit tastes pretty bad and I can’t imagine how horrible paying a parking ticket must be in comparison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    I always make important decisions about things by not experiencing them first and taking other peoples word for it. I once ran across a guy who said, “I’d rather eat shit than pay this parking ticket!” and ever since then I have eaten lots of shit and I’ve never paid a parking ticket. I’m glad I never experienced paying a parking ticket because shit tastes pretty bad and I can’t imagine how horrible paying a parking ticket must be in comparison.
    I used to experiment for myself, which is why I was always behind and often made wrong choices that felt right for starters but turned out to be terrible later on. I'd much rather take someone's word for it.

10+ Year Old Account
    I used to experiment for myself, which is why I was always behind and often made wrong choices that felt right for starters but turned out to be terrible later on. I'd much rather take someone's word for it.
    K. Wildstar classes are all terrible and you shouldn't play it at all. WoW has more information available so it's a much better decision. You should play a resto druid, but make sure you heal in cat form only. That's what the pros do. It's crazy OP. Best spec and playstyle in the game. Have fun!
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    K. Wildstar classes are all terrible and you shouldn't play it at all. WoW has more information available so it's a much better decision. You should play a resto druid, but make sure you heal in cat form only. That's what the pros do. It's crazy OP. Best spec and playstyle in the game. Have fun!
    Yes, because I'm retarded and would take ANYTHING someone says for granted.

Druids are OP period. Bears can apparently tank five, FIVE guerrillas.

I still don't know what I want to play but I am leaving it up to style and intrigue vs. what I think will be best or not. As class balance tends to change.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we were the base WoWs class balance or state on other peoples opinions, there would be no balance and every class they weren't playing would be overpowered and every class they were would be underpowered.

I don't know what the intention of your post even is, other than to give a completely incorrect image of classes you were remotely interested in, you're wrong across the entire board however or at least overdramatizing them.

None of the classes has "PvE dps issues", yes i've raided and yes i've done -all- veterans in wildstar.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Fell behind what? Are you trying to be a world firster? You know who is going to be world first? People who spent a lot of time in closed and weekend beta experimenting with classes and already know everything about the game. You might as well kiss that one good bye. Just play the game and figure out what you like and the I personally gaurantee you that the game wills till be there after you figure it out (This gaurantee is not bindable by law but does entitle you to any ice cream of your choice at your own expense.)

You can't take anyones word for it because fun is subjective and varies immensely from person to person.

Deleted
    Deadman, you owe me a new keyboard.. I just ruined this one spitting Coke Zero all over it while laughing at your post.

I think I'll buy myself an ice cream too.

Deleted
    Fell behind what? Are you trying to be a world firster? You know who is going to be world first? People who spent a lot of time in closed and weekend beta experimenting with classes and already know everything about the game. You might as well kiss that one good bye. Just play the game and figure out what you like and the I personally gaurantee you that the game wills till be there after you figure it out (This gaurantee is not bindable by law but does entitle you to any ice cream of your choice at your own expense.)

You can't take anyones word for it because fun is subjective and varies immensely from person to person.
    Behind content. Missing the good guild forming train, missing the pvp/pve gear train, missing the leveling with friends train, etc etc.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    Druids are OP period. Bears can apparently tank five, FIVE guerrillas.
    If you skin one bearz you aggro every bearz.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelliak View Post
    I still don't know what I want to play but I am leaving it up to style and intrigue vs. what I think will be best or not. As class balance tends to change.
    I was disappointed to know that the warrior will be the most played class based on the polls people were linking yesterday. When I changed it to Mordesh Warrior it only got worse. The hipster in me is crying because I totally thought warriors were cool when they were broken, but now I have to do what everyone else does. QQ.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Morphy View Post
    Coke Zero
    It doesn't count unless it's Cherry Coke Zero, which is naturally the most delicious of the Zeroes.
    Behind content. Missing the good guild forming train, missing the pvp/pve gear train, missing the leveling with friends train, etc etc.
    Luckily there are trains that leave the station at different times. If your friends won't play with you after you have spent time choosing a class...they really aren't very good friends.
    BAD WOLF

Warrior is most played in every game. I just want one game where there isn't a traditional warrior.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I was disappointed to know that the warrior will be the most played class based on the polls people were linking yesterday.
    seems surprising to me. I would have thought the spellslinger or stalker would have been the most played class

Deleted
    I was disappointed to know that the warrior will be the most played class based on the polls people were linking yesterday. When I changed it to Mordesh Warrior it only got worse. The hipster in me is crying because I totally thought warriors were cool when they were broken, but now I have to do what everyone else does. QQ.
    You didn't expect that?! Warrior is always the most played class. Most people don't read forums and never do any kind of research before starting a game, so the forum whines never get to them. And a lot of people go "Me plae warrz" cause it's the most familiar thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you skin one bearz you aggro every bearz.
    if you skin a bears it should aggro every bears because u jus kill there fren

... oh my god I haven't played WoW in a year and I remember the memes but not important lore information. This is my life.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Warrior is most played in every game. I just want one game where there isn't a traditional warrior.
    probably will have to find a more sci fi oriented game, maybe STO?

Deleted
    Fuck everything about the authenticator. I've done everything right but for some reason when I try to enter the verification code it never works and I always get the message "Please enter the verification code". I've tried everything.