10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I was disappointed to know that the warrior will be the most played class based on the polls people were linking yesterday. When I changed it to Mordesh Warrior it only got worse. The hipster in me is crying because I totally thought warriors were cool when they were broken, but now I have to do what everyone else does. QQ.
    Dude.

Aurin.

Stalker.

I might as well be a blood elf pally and hang my old "I PLAY A TAUREN! A TAUREN HUNTER AND DRUID AND SHAMAN AND WARRIOR AND-" hipster frames on the wall in remembrance.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    Dude.

Aurin.

Stalker.

I might as well be a blood elf pally and hang my old "I PLAY A TAUREN! A TAUREN HUNTER AND DRUID AND SHAMAN AND WARRIOR AND-" hipster frames on the wall in remembrance.
    Don't you dare make fun of my Aurin Stalker main... don't you dare...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kessos View Post
    Fuck everything about the authenticator. I've done everything right but for some reason when I try to enter the verification code it never works and I always get the message "Please enter the verification code". I've tried everything.
    Speaking of this authenticator bullcrap, is this a limited time offer on getting the perks, or is it permanent as long as you eventually apply it?

I'm kind of afraid of putting this on my account in the first week or so of play because I don't want it to keep me from actually getting in. But if I'll miss the exp/currency boost and the cosmetic stuff, I'd like to put it on now. I need all the things, you see. >.>

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ermahgerd View Post
    Don't you dare make fun of my Aurin Stalker main... don't you dare...
    I'm also maining one. But we're just... so popular. QQ
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Total Lockdown View Post
    You didn't expect that?!
    They got screwed by early feedback, initial broken kinetic energy programming, and a myth that they are bad at everything. So yeah, I expecting them to be fairly unpopular. I guess more people played in them in open beta and saw how good they are now.
    if you skin a bears it should aggro every bears because u jus kill there fren

... oh my god I haven't played WoW in a year and I remember the memes but not important lore information. This is my life.
    Cat durid R 4 fite. I know how you feel.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Whenever you add it to your account, strange some are having issues, i followed their instructions and it worked instantly and could even login to the game without hassle.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Behind content. Missing the good guild forming train, missing the pvp/pve gear train, missing the leveling with friends train, etc etc.
    Allow me to tell you the last time I ‘took someone’s word for it’, it was 11 years ago when I started playing FFXI and I was real big on the ideal of playing a red mage, and I read the bradley guide (which people use to do back then because the internet wasn’t all that gamer informative) and it infamously said that the Red Mage could heal and dps but was horrible at both of those roles and would be lucky to get a group which was required to level. So I leveled as a dragoon which the book stated would be in high demand due to its high damage and cool factor.

Well the book was completely wrong, the dragoon was completely undesireable because other classes could hit harder and pet classes made mobs stronger because they got hit more often and the more you hit a mob the faster it gets special attacks or defences. The Red Mage was highly desireable for healing and dps and being able to exchange its life for mana making a healer class that never ran out of mana.

So feel free to take everyone’s word for it. You won’t be missing anything as far as the race to end game groups goes because its going to be one huge cluster fuck to begin with that will have to sort itself out over time, not everyone in a raiding guild will stay in that raiding guild because some people will straight up suck and others won’t be able to handle playing with people they find out that they don’t like socially. You could join a group and find out 33% of them are 17 year olds and if you are 33 you won’t be able to stand a 17 year old and vice versa.

You are really over thinking and under thinking the release in all the wrong ways.

If you skin one bearz you aggro every bearz.
    I was disappointed to know that the warrior will be the most played class based on the polls people were linking yesterday. When I changed it to Mordesh Warrior it only got worse. The hipster in me is crying because I totally thought warriors were cool when they were broken, but now I have to do what everyone else does. QQ.

- - - Updated - - -

It doesn't count unless it's Cherry Coke Zero, which is naturally the most delicious of the Zeroes.
    Luckily there are trains that leave the station at different times. If your friends won't play with you after you have spent time choosing a class...they really aren't very good friends.
    Yeah, I'm still leaning Esper and Engineer. Though I wouldn't be against Stalker. :P

Dropped the warrior. They're definitely cool but I don't think they're up my alley as melee tends to not be my style. When it is, it's usually rogue-ish in nature.
    Last edited by Rudol Von Stroheim; 2014-05-29 at 05:31 PM.

Warrior - terrible for duels and wpvp, has no real self sustain and your HP can only go down. It's very good in arena, however.
    I don't know much about 1v1 dueling (other then the fact I think it should not be your primary decision factor for a class, this is a MMORPG after all.) but this seems like a quick assessment of "lol warriors cant heal sux"

I am rolling Warrior because I played all classes and if felt the best to me, Engineer feeling the second best, was not into the ranged classes that much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm also maining one. But we're just... so popular. QQ
    and rightly so!

I go on my account and it says:

Playable Until Jul 3, 2014

Which implies my subscription starts on June 3rd. Does this mean i'm not part of the headstart?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    and rightly so!
    It's all about the chubby Aurin Esper. She shall be named Kesper, because it's too cute. She's like a little psychic chipmunk that I want running around my house with our cat. Unfortunately she's already relegated to being a 3rd or lower alt. Poor Kesper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Which implies my subscription starts on June 3rd. Does this mean i'm not part of the headstart?
    Or they're being awesome and not charging for the head start. I have the head start and have the same message. There's a chance we're both screwed, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt until Saturday morning I'm pulling my hair out calling their support.
    BAD WOLF

It's all about the chubby Aurin Esper. She shall be named Kesper, because it's too cute. She's like a little psychic chipmunk that I want running around my house with our cat. Unfortunately she's already relegated to being a 3rd or lower alt. Poor Kesper.

- - - Updated - - -

Or they're being awesome and not charging for the head start. I have the head start and have the same message. There's a chance we're both screwed, but I'm going to give them the benefit of the doubt until Saturday morning I'm pulling my hair out calling their support.
    Haha, guess i'll join you in optimism then

Too bad you can't actually make her fat :P
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Yeah...it's like body type 4 from SWTOR, except really short, but at least they gave some option. I just like the big characters in general. Regardless of it being male or female, I want a Nordic/amazon/hefty character. I was disappointed when they unbuffed the new night elf female models. I thought they looked awesome as ripped giants.
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    Haha, guess i'll join you in optimism then
    Until someone else says otherwise, I'll go by that. I double check my E-mail from GMG which said my code was for early access, including all items for preorder, just to make sure I wasn't missing some secret code. I think we're going to be ok. *knocks on wood*
    BAD WOLF

*slap* Because it felt that damn good.

Yes you can. There's a fat(ish depending) body variant for most of the races.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah...it's like body type 4 from SWTOR, except really short, but at least they gave some option. I just like the big characters in general. Regardless of it being male or female, I want a Nordic/amazon/hefty character. I was disappointed when they unbuffed the new night elf female models. I thought they looked awesome as ripped giants.Until someone else says otherwise, I'll go by that. I double check my E-mail from GMG which said my code was for early access, including all items for preorder, just to make sure I wasn't missing some secret code. I think we're going to be ok. *knocks on wood*
    You can thank Blizzard's horrible original models for that. They made them look like hideous, purple cheerleaders and now that they're trying to do right all the fanboys and girls are screaming that again, they won't look like purple cheerleaders.

fat(ish)
    Fat-ish isn't really fat. When I say fat I meant full on chub. I want an aurin packing the doughnuts and fudge brownies.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Deleted
    Playing the game atm and loving the customization but there are 2 things I was wondering about:

1. Is it not possible to change the color of the chats? Party and zone kind of looks the same to me.

2. Whenever an NPC talk it's healthbar disappears, is this also not possible removing(or simply removing the chat bubbles)

Fat-ish isn't really fat. When I say fat I meant full on chub.
    There are some options that do look pretty damn fat.

Granted my version of fat versus yours may be different. ;3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kessos View Post
    Playing the game atm and loving the customization but there are 2 things I was wondering about:

1. Is it not possible to change the color of the chats? Party and zone kind of looks the same to me.

2. Whenever an NPC talk it's healthbar disappears, is this also not possible removing(or simply removing the chat bubbles)
    addons, addons, addons. Bijiplates for nameplates, and Idr the chat one I use.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Fat-ish isn't really fat. When I say fat I meant full on chub. I want an aurin packing the doughnuts and fudge brownies.
    Fatish fetish :|

- - - Updated - - -

addons, addons, addons. Bijiplates for nameplates, and Idr the chat one I use.
    I tested the default nameplates today. They still don't work. What the hell Carbine!

So Bijiplates is pretty much must-have for all players.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.