Deleted
    So I think I'm gonna buy it from GreenManGaming, and do I just apply the code to my Wildstar beta account?

Btw guys.. Are there daily quests or something like that at max lvl? Or what is there to do in the world excep pvp/intances/ raids?

Awsome signature and avatar made by Kuragalolz

Something Epic Storm Talon - Exile - Looking for you !!!

Something Epic is a Guild on Storm Talon - Exile faction

Welcoming everyone from casual to hardcore with complete freedom , we run one rule that's respect you do that and your the same as the Guild Master , no Dictators allowed . We been using this system for 4 years and it has worked very well peaked at 1500+ and 15+ full raid groups running at peak during Dragons Soul raiding period for ones that knows World of Warcraft .

Complete freedom structure lets everyone have the ability to set events and create and do as they please . Our goal is to have multi leads running under same flag . With this system we will create a very active guild and create a enjoyable and active gaming experience . Our main goals is to login and have fun and have stuff to do . If this interest you Pst: SpaceBox in game or here and we will bring you into the Guild as soon as we land and get set up .

We are currently looking for recruiting officers to help with the building process and begin building Wildstar addition of Something Epic into a major driving force on Storm Talon .

We will work toward setting up events and promote leads for every aspects and timeframes in game . Again our goal is to become the most active guild a place where others want to come and join . We take great pride in honor and respect and expect every guildee to also .

15+ Year Old Account
    How does one download the client? There is no download link on the account page even after standard + headstart key has been activated. Just the link to the page where you can buy it. Very odd. Had to read the FAQ to find the solution.

Here's the dl link for others: wildstar.patcher.ncsoft.com/Wildstar.exe
    Last edited by Kuja; 2014-05-29 at 11:25 PM.

My gold making blog
    Your journey towards the gold cap!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalam the Venom View Post
    Btw guys.. Are there daily quests or something like that at max lvl? Or what is there to do in the world excep pvp/intances/ raids?
    There are dailies.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

URGH. All the semihardcore/hardcore raiding guilds are rolling on PVP servers, makes me depressed/vomit. If anyone knows a DOMINION RAIDING guild NOT rolling on a PVP server with some room please let me know been sifting thru the wildstar forum guild recruitment pages forever now.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zerowe View Post
    URGH. All the semihardcore/hardcore raiding guilds are rolling on PVP servers, makes me depressed/vomit. If anyone knows a DOMINION RAIDING guild NOT rolling on a PVP server with some room please let me know been sifting thru the wildstar forum guild recruitment pages forever now.
    you should probably also specify whether you're na or eu, if you are looking for guilds here.

I don't suppose anybody else is planning to play on Lightspire (EU) Dominion side?

10+ Year Old Account
    I was planning Pergo but now I'm leaning towards Widow, unofficial OZ PvP, since my game times tend to vary so much.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    So I think I'm gonna buy it from GreenManGaming, and do I just apply the code to my Wildstar beta account?
    Yes. They will E-mail your keys almost immediately after purchase. I bought two deluxe editions from them with a discount code months ago, received the codes, applied the code via account management, all good.
    BAD WOLF

Deleted
    Welp, that's me sorted. Managed to get the Digital Deluxe from GMG for the same price as the normal edition with a coupon and a trade-in of a digital game I never played! Got my code instantly, sorted out the authenticator and whatnot, too! Now to decide what class to play...

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkay View Post
    Now to decide what class to play...
    Your avatar looks like a Deadmau5 doll. Taking this into consideration, I think you should play a medic and bring the wub wub light show.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enkay View Post
    Now to decide what class to play...
    more importantly, what race are you going to play?

Quote Originally Posted by Einherjarn View Post
    Yes. I bought mine from there today because it was 20% off. They give you a key and you just log in to your account on Wildstars website and redeem it and you're good to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sy View Post
    more importantly, what race are you going to play?
    I'm thinking Mordesh! and I think Medic sounds a bit too healy for my liking, however I do love the wubwubs. I usually play Tank or Melee so I'm thinking Stalker atm!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Yes. They will E-mail your keys almost immediately after purchase. I bought two deluxe editions from them with a discount code months ago, received the codes, applied the code via account management, all good.
    Cool beans! I had only planned to buy the regular version, but with 10€ off I thought I might as well get the Digital Deluxe.
    Last edited by mmocfde342b214; 2014-05-30 at 12:20 AM.

not sure if this was posted , YOGSCAST Martyn made WildStar song called "Be A Star" , its funny

I made the perfect UI today and as i was finishing up when THE DAMN SERVERS WENT DOWN! WHY!!!??!!?!?!?!?!?

Quote Originally Posted by RICH8472 View Post
    EU as well, we are rolling Exile BTW.
    Ascendancy?
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    It's amazing that everyone wants to be a stalker tank on the forum because if you check any of the polls stalker is one of the least popular classes and tanks are obviously far less popular than DPS.
    Wow, after so many betas and countless polls, not sure how anyone could say that with a straight face.

Most popular faction: Exile
    Most popular race: Aurin
    Most popular classes: Stalker, Spellslinger, Medic.

Most of the above has been confirmed by devs. The rest is obvious from running around and playing the game, let alone the polls. If Aurin had Medics, even I would joined the bandwagon!

That said, the popularity of Stalker as a tank is surprising. They do make superb tanks, especially early on (though apparently Engineer is the strongest endgame tank according to raiders). How enough players found that out to make it popular, I have no idea since the natural archetype across most MMOs for tanking are Warriors.

In my opinion, it must mean Warriors are either really not popular at all in this game or their early gameplay leaves something to be desired. Unfortunately, that's the one class I never managed to try.
    Last edited by mmoc83df313720; 2014-05-30 at 12:27 AM.