10+ Year Old Account
    I've been crafting my own armor here and there, but I'm mostly concerned with selling it because of what a sink crafting is for gold. I have to make up for it somehow.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    It's ok. If you had made it to 50 you would be flipping tables at what solo content they've provided. It's dailies all right, but it's the same 15-20 every day in a zone that is literally copypasta from a dominion leveling zone. It's part of the reason I'm losing motivation to play instantly.
    What garbage, that is beyond garbage it is sad. Not the new strain zone I hope :l
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's ok. If you had made it to 50 you would be flipping tables at what solo content they've provided. It's dailies all right, but it's the same 15-20 every day in a zone that is literally copypasta from a dominion leveling zone. It's part of the reason I'm losing motivation to play instantly.
    have you tried roleplaying? it can be a thing that happens between just two people and can occupy literally hours of your time while still being very fulfilling

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    What garbage, that is beyond garbage it is sad.
    Want to get more mad? They're adding a second daily zone with the upcoming Strain patch and it's the same thing, only it's an Exile starting zone.
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD

Want to get more mad? They're adding a second daily zone with the upcoming Strain patch and it's the same story, only it's an Exile starting zone.
    Ahahahahahahaaha

I wish I knew how to do memes so I could do the doge one :l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    +50 days? I guess that depends on whether you want to spend those 50 days in 3 months or 12. If the game got frozen in time, I doubt you could put 50 days on it, maybe if housing is really your thing, you could go and build a Taj Mahal in your plot. But even for the most hardcore, 50 days played will require several months of updates, which we hope they can deliver.
    Well not really. You can easily spend that much time on any MMORPG. Just do the weekly raids, PvP some and do the dailies for Elder Gems etc.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Sorry Kelim. I couldn't get past lvl 10 :P just got so booooorreeed my trial ran out.

Plus rift expansion and archage!
    Haha, i stopped at lvl 10 too
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

10+ Year Old Account
    Ahahahahahahaaha

nooo you'd get infracted for posting memes don't do that!

Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    nooo you'd get infracted for posting memes don't do that!
    Life is full of risks. You must take risks... to be hilarious correct.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Everything Nice View Post

Pretty content with my costume for now but.... That helmet is white. Somehow, with this costume, it turns black with a white visor.
    What white dye is that?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I wonder if Wildstar will be the last of the big themepark mmos. I know that I've been really tired of that style for a long time now. It seems like more and more other people are as well.

Looks like free to play SOON(TM).
    Everyone having an Artifact equals nobody having one.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    I wonder if Wildstar will be the last of the big themepark mmos. I know that I've been really tired of that style for a long time now. It seems like more and more other people are as well.
    I don't think people are tired of it, I just think developers are making horrible games. They literally spend 90% of their time on one single niche and advertise it out the crap hole and make the rest of the game boring and bland like white bread in an attempt to get some cash grab.

I'm really just about to go back to console because I just can't anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by edmorte View Post
    Looks like free to play SOON(TM).
    soon as in maybe a few years down the road

right now there seems to be still a lot of interest and I imagine for the raiding community it is a top game

- - - Updated - - -

I'm really just about to go back to console because I just can't anymore.
    heh, I bought a PS4 last month and am having a lot of fun with it.

Personally I'm tired of mmos but I'll probably pick up Destiny later on.

heh, I bought a PS4 last month and am having a lot of fun with it.
    Yea I really want one and a WiiU but so expensive with a $250 car payment. If I didn't have this fucking car payment...

But I digress.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I really want one and a WiiU but so expensive with a $250 car payment. If I didn't have this fucking car payment...

But I digress.
    I feel you. >.> I don't have a car payment, but i"m currently paying $600 extra a month on rent because I can't find a fucking roommate. We were hoping to save up for a PS3 because we didn't even get that, but just... not right now. >.<;

WildStar is cheap at least. 15 a month for entertainment is much better than if we paid for cable or something.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Viscoe View Post
    have you tried roleplaying? it can be a thing that happens between just two people and can occupy literally hours of your time while still being very fulfilling
    Never. I've always wanted to try, since being a writer tends to help with that sort of thing, but I don't think I'd be inclined to do it in Wildstar. You know I originally wanted to be on Evindra, so I may have gotten sucked into it, but probably won't happen now. I think I really just want a group of friends to play DnD with and do it right. Unfortunately all my friends are scattered across the world and I haven't quite figured out how to use virtual TT stuff. Maybe we should actually look at getting a group of not crazy people from MMO-C to form a virtual TTG group...sounds like a lot of work to get set up though. Grr I'm so awful.
    Ahahahahahahaaha

Yeah they are about to drop the ball. I've been so excited, even with the initial dailies b/c I kept telling myself more was coming...it doesn't look like anything riveting is in the works. In fact, their marketing for the new patch stuff is just as over the top and not in line with the actual tone of the game once more. It's like they market their game as a cartoon on adult swim, give you a story that's more artsy fantasy comic book and serious, and there's a total disconnect between the two ideas.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Never. I've always wanted to try, since being a writer tends to help with that sort of thing, but I don't think I'd be inclined to do it in Wildstar. You know I originally wanted to be on Evindra, so I may have gotten sucked into it, but probably won't happen now. I think I really just want a group of friends to play DnD with and do it right. Unfortunately all my friends are scattered across the world and I haven't quite figured out how to use virtual TT stuff. Maybe we should actually look at getting a group of not crazy people from MMO-C to form a virtual TTG group...sounds like a lot of work to get set up though. Grr I'm so awful.
    Awh, that's too bad. I usually only RP with one or two people because I'm terribly shy and self conscious, but, it's a lot of fun. I've never played DnD, though. Again, I'm all shy and shit.

I've got a really fun story going on with my main character right now, and I had a good time RPing with my friend the other night. He kept me up til like 7 AM. Worth it. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Huh? I thought Strain was a new 50 zone? Not an exile starting zone, or am I wrong?

Well I got bored of WoW MoP back at march - may... 2 months only... It was worth the money cause I got like 100s of hours of gameplay but I got before before my sub even ended. Let's see how Wildstar at 50 holds up for me.
    Last edited by Kickbuttmario; 2014-06-30 at 07:39 PM.

the content "drop" will have 2 zones.

northern wastes is the zone that didnt make it to launch, its the exile counter part of the level 50 daily areas.

blighthaven is a completly new zone that will be in the northern part of grimvault.
    "The speed of light is faster than the speed of sound.
    That's why so many people look smart until they start talking."

FC-0404-6893-4293 Fire safari Larvesta/Growlithe/Braixen IGN: X Archimand, Y Shina.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimand View Post
    the content "drop" will have 2 zones.

northern wastes is the zone that didnt make it to launch, its the exile counter part of the level 50 daily areas.

blighthaven is a completly new zone that will be in the northern part of grimvault.
    Oh that is cool. Can`t wait to see these two new zones and that I haven`t seen before.