I want Lopp soundclips for my ringtones and windows start up etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Stevecow View Post
    Level 43 now. Honestly, It make me want to play WoW but I have no interest in coming back to WoW until WoD expansion comes out. I'm not sure why it makes me want to play WoW, but after a few hours of playing I come here and read some WoD news and get excited and realize we are still at the very least 2 months away from a WoW expansion. I honestly probably won't purchase another month past my free month in Wildstar but I haven't seen end game yet either so I don't know.
    An entertaining form of endgame is to get to max level, join a hardcore guild trying to get a 40 man attuned under the pretense that you want to fill a spot, get fully tuned and then go back to playing wow. It's lots of lols.

Yeah at 50 there isn't a whole lot to do unless you intend to commit to a raiding schedule. It doesn't help that the blight town quests have been bugged for the past couple of weeks though i suppose it doesn't matter if you don't care about the story. Unfortunately i find the whole strain storyline to be the most interesting part of the game. To make matters worse the next update is a PvP update which would be fine if the PvP wasn't terrible (course I'm bad at PvP to begin with lol). Honestly if not for the credd system i would prolly stop playing since it doesn't seem worth the monthly sub for non-raiders.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    An entertaining form of endgame is to get to max level, join a hardcore guild trying to get a 40 man attuned under the pretense that you want to fill a spot, get fully tuned and then go back to playing wow. It's lots of lols.
    And apparently very common.
    BAD WOLF

Just tossing it here since there isn't an official sub for it yet!

My guild, Checkmate on Stormtalon Exile, has a raiding schedule that doesn't over mess with "farm" schedules for WoW guilds as most of us still do our Tuesday(and sometimes Wed) 14/14H clears. So if you are like us and looking for a raiding home that doesn't mess with WoW raiding, look us up. We do Thurs-Sun 8pm-11:30EST. Have 2/6 bosses down currently and close on a 3rd. Most of us are 14/14H in WoW, so try to be around there skill wise if you wish to app!

http://checkmateguild.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    And apparently very common.
    Remember it's the special feeling they get from the 'journey' and you are making their journey longer so they will appreciate you ditching them even more, especially if they don't realize you are not coming back for an additional week or two. When they finally get to raid 3 weeks later than planned they will thank you for making the journey longer.

Remember it's the special feeling they get from the 'journey' and you are making their journey longer so they will appreciate you ditching them even more, especially if they don't realize you are not coming back for an additional week or two. When they finally get to raid 3 weeks later than planned they will thank you for making the journey longer.
    And then you can lord it over everyone cause that's cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    Now THAT was funny. =)

Quote Originally Posted by WarpedAcorn View Post
    Now THAT was funny. =)
    It's even funnier when you quit, they figure it out and the next character they get to fill your spot is your alt.

It's even funnier when you quit, they figure it out and the next character they get to fill your spot is your alt.
    lmao that is fantastic. So anyone know where I can find Lopp sounds so I can have my whole house Lopp-fest?

Deleted
    I always wanted a plush rowsdower. But as they didnt send me one, i canceled my sub. That, and the fact endgame was limited to a few.
    Last edited by mmoc903ad35b4b; 2014-07-25 at 08:36 PM. Reason: Sarcasm.

10+ Year Old Account
    Omg i really hope that those test accounts are not able do gather minerals because its gonna be a bot fest.

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...rial-giveaway/

And holy shit, dunno what happenend but 70% of the last posts of this thread are now in the general voted mmoc ignored list.
    Last edited by Iseeyou; 2014-07-25 at 08:56 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    Omg i really hope that those test accounts are not able do gather minerals because its gonna be a bot fest.

http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/ne...rial-giveaway/
    If they function the same as the friend trial keys you get with the purchase, and I don't see why they wouldn't, you can harvest and craft and everything. It literally acts like a full account for 7 days.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Iseeyou View Post
    And holy shit, dunno what happenend but 70% of the last posts of this thread are now in the general voted mmoc ignored list.
    What is that? (serious question)

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    If they function the same as the friend trial keys you get with the purchase, and I don't see why they wouldn't, you can harvest and craft and everything. It literally acts like a full account for 7 days.
    Except, if I remember correctly; you can't mail items/money, you can't use the CX or AH, and you can't trade?
    5800X | XFX 7900XTX | Prime X570 Pro | 32GB | 990Pro + SN850 2TB | Define 7

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Subduer View Post
    Some people really seem to have a lot of resentment towards those who this game is catered to as a niche title. Amusing, I guess.

If you spent that time playing the game instead of posting pointless remarks on a forum your entire guild would've been attuned by now.
    But that would require that I had actually bought the game.

I took the developers at their words when they said the game would be for the hardcore, and never even tried the beta. Now I want it to stay hardcore, just so we can have a test of the proposition that that is the way to make a successful MMO. I look forward to the definitive results, tingling with anticipation of deliciously smug schadenfreude.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    No, I don't think they will. I don't think the current devs would tolerate it, and I think NCSoft would shut down Carbine rather than try to reboot the dev team.
    Devs don't usually make the best business people. Faced with going out of business or shutting down, those same devs will happily add muffin man mode if it meant keeping their jobs.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Matter View Post
    Devs don't usually make the best business people. Faced with going out of business or shutting down, those same devs will happily add muffin man mode if it meant keeping their jobs.
    And they would give us every reason under the sun about how amazing it's going to be. That's the sad reality. They like to say they believe in things, but at the end of the day it's a paycheck. As long as they keep getting to work on the world they created they are usually ok with eating crow for years.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Anarch the Subduer View Post
    Some people really seem to have a lot of resentment towards those who this game is catered to as a niche title. Amusing, I guess.

If you spent that time playing the game instead of posting pointless remarks on a forum your entire guild would've been attuned by now.
    I make my pointed statements during work, not game time. You notice I don't hang around here 3 days out of a week? Maybe if you spent less time trying to defend bad game design based on nostalgic memories which have nothing to do with the reality of the times you currently game in on this forum you would of beaten the final raid boss by now.

And this game wasn't presented as a niche title, it was presented as the OMG greatest thing since sliced bread with lots of thrilling content and oh yeah hardcore raids. We are still waiting on all that thrilling endgame content that is suppose to keep the non-hardcore thrilled.

Me? I'm out of here when Wod drops, like a majority of the raiders, I'm just hanging out waiting for the inevitable reality to sink in. When that day strikes I am going to be right here saying I told you so.

I make my pointed statements during work, not game time. You notice I don't hang around here 3 days out of a week? Maybe if you spent less time trying to defend bad game design based on nostalgic memories which have nothing to do with the reality of the times you currently game in on this forum you would of beaten the final raid boss by now.

And this game wasn't presented as a niche title, it was presented as the OMG greatest thing since sliced bread with lots of thrilling content and oh yeah hardcore raids. We are still waiting on all that thrilling endgame content that is suppose to keep the non-hardcore thrilled.

Me? I'm out of here when Wod drops, like a majority of the raiders, I'm just hanging out waiting for the inevitable reality to sink in. When that day strikes I am going to be right here saying I told you so.
    You guys need to watch what you're saying. Nostalgia or not, I don't think many can ignore that the majority of us nostalgia lovers still played a shit ton during our favourite times of the expansion. However, that being said; I still think World of Warcraft is possibly the best game I have ever played. There is always something to do in that game, but it needs to be said that the game has had a lot of content built upon it.

Now for Wildstar, its a bit weird. The raiding scene is a mess at the moment. As much as I would like to agree with Anarch, there is no doubt that the attunement has some requirements that don't make much sense. I also think many have trouble logging in... mainly because its UI and probably how when I tab out the music is still playing. As many have said, the game needs a huge UI overhaul in order for it to make it feel more intuitive. A shame since the combat, class, music, voice acting, story, asthetics, zones are all extremely well done.