Quote Originally Posted by suiki View Post
    Yes, because the top viewed games (LoL, Counter-Strike and Hearthstone at the moment) have very few players compared to Wildstar. /s
    Or because may majority of watching of MMORPGs is REALLY boring. Moba style games are face paced, same with shooters and HS had the new patch and it pretty quick paced most of the time. A vast majority of what goes on in MMOs is boring as hell unless its "new", ie WoD beta coverage etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Ausr View Post
    Doesn't know how samples and estimates work.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-selection_bias

Deleted
    Just had a look ....seems if your female with big boobs you get lots of views

Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Yeah the content they put out is extremely well done <goes to washroom afterwards>.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ministabber View Post
    Maybe they should rename Twitch to Tits.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Between Firefall, Warframe, Neverwinter, and Vindictus, I too am pretty set.

I was doing some gen 2 raiding for a while but it just got so boring after a while (again). Given that this game seems to be highly focused on 1 type of content and gating that content behind grinds that are unrelated to that content mode, I think I am going to just stick with gen 3 stuff for the time being.

edit: But you do bring up a good point... I should play more PoE.
    Everyone should play more PoE.
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    Or because may majority of watching of MMORPGs is REALLY boring. Moba style games are face paced, same with shooters and HS had the new patch and it pretty quick paced most of the time. A vast majority of what goes on in MMOs is boring as hell unless its "new", ie WoD beta coverage etc.
    Well looking at that image......Europa Universalis IV has more views It's a good game but that must be the most boring game to watch.

Looking forward to trying WildStar out soon. Got my PC upgraded and ready to go.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    I think the guild is still going.. Rikhh still streams raids on Twitch. I'll speak as an viewer of the stream.. as only Kungen can speak for himself. But it looked like he was frustrated with how end game PVE was progressing. He stepped back to let people gear up and I don't think he returned. He focusses on Hearthstone now.
    Nihilium got wrekt and a bunch of them went to a different guild. I believe they still have a 20 man group going.

I hope they change their stance on attunement and hardcore/casual soon. Reduce the attunement by 60%, make it only solo/adventure/dungeon challenges (I can imagine shiphands having a part in this, complete shiphand alone and get silver on veteran for example) and making 20 mans casual and 40 mans hardcore.

Again, just a bunch of solutions from a guy farming platinum. Got like 15 plat again. Thinking about playing World of Warcraft and Guild Wars 2 now since this game is making me miss it heheheh...

I am calling it again. Veteran ship hands are going to require a group
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I am calling it again. Veteran ship hands are going to require a group
    That's cool. I don't need another MMO to play anyways.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's cool. I don't need another MMO to play anyways.
    lol I read that in the voice of your avatar.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Punisher069 View Post
    lol I read that in the voice of your avatar.
    Ha ha! Broken promises.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by brunnor View Post
    WoW has pretty much always been in the top 10 regardless of beta or not.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treadstone9 View Post
    Looking forward to trying WildStar out soon. Got my PC upgraded and ready to go.
    Having done the new BG on PTR can't wait till it goes live, like the rest of the game.....so much fun

I've been running adventures all weekend and while the choose your own adventure method is interesting it is a horrible way to dispense loot. In crimelords the path you take decides the loot drops, the group you blame decides which type of armor that drops and the group you work with decides which spec you get. The problems include that randoms always take the easiest path and ensures the same loot drops so if you are anything but tank stalker you are sol because you will be outvoted by easiest path guys. In guild groups you have to beg for the group to go for your gear this time, and while this forces your group into different adventures the group has to figure out how each path works which tends to lead to deaths and your group not wanting to do them.

Malgrave decides loot by which path you take and as before everyone takes the path of least resistance and screw your gear needs because it is an hour long.

The wilds will drop loot from any of the 5 champions you face, which is the fairest way of them all because at least you have a random chance at your classes gear.

Easiest path + specific loot paths don't work, edpecially if you just want to knock out a random group when your guild is offline.

10+ Year Old Account
    So far i know whatever loot drops is not decided by the path you take. unless you mean the optionals that reward you. But the loot you get at the end isn't based on what path you took.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    So far i know whatever loot drops is not decided by the path you take. unless you mean the optionals that reward you. But the loot you get at the end isn't based on what path you took.
    Yes, the optionals.

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Easiest path + specific loot paths don't work, edpecially if you just want to knock out a random group when your guild is offline.
    Yes, is one more of those things that seems great on the design board but fails when you put it in the game, the whole choose your own path thing isn't working as it should work. Sure, it does work fine in the very first adventure at level 15 because, but if that same adventure was also on veteran mode it will suffer the same fate: groups, even not LFG groups, will always end up taking the easiest+safest route aviable.