The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Meaningful exploration (for said Path) takes place mostly underground. No flying there.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

Can't wait for the game, only just found it, but the pathways idea is brilliant. Graphics looks fantastic.

never been a fan of player housing but it looks pretty interesting!
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Marston View Post
    https://soundcloud.com/inhisgroove/s...r-mmo-ost-cues

Some of the songs from the OST have been uploaded. And I must say, if the whole Soundtrack sounds like thise, I will probably never turn it off. Awesome! <3

I especially like "Justice Doesn't Always Wear a Badge".
    Enemy Territory immediately got me hooked. Looks like I too will be sportin' the music when I play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakpoth View Post
    I find it unreasonable to ask for other than obvious reasons, when the reason obviously is the obvious reason.
    Armory: https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch.../dalaran/ryuji

Song that's currently stuck in my head: pretty much anything from Dance With the Dead

Quote Originally Posted by ag666 View Post
    Meaningful exploration (for said Path) takes place mostly underground. No flying there.
    Mmm, i think that's one aspect of the path, but not the whole thing. There are quests for setting up beacons, climbing mountains, etc. it seems like.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 04:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eldryth View Post
    Also, to resolve an earlier discussion, the Wildstar Team's Twitter account did confirm that the Granok will get both the unannounced classes.
    They don't really seem like a ranged type of species, so probably two melee classes? Hopefully one has the ability to go heals.

---------- Post added 2013-02-16 at 04:34 PM ----------

Also, does anyone know if there are going to be sexes? I would probably say there will be because we've seen both male and female humans thus far, i'm just looking for confirmation.

Imo the biggest flaw with this game is that there will only be six classes. It's simply not as diverse as I would like, even if each class has multiple specs.

Quote Originally Posted by Northy View Post
    Imo the biggest flaw with this game is that there will only be six classes. It's simply not as diverse as I would like, even if each class has multiple specs.
    Less classes might mean less homogenisation though, so actually, it will be more diverse.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Deleted
    6 classes with 2 very different tree's.. hopefully each tree has enough depth to be unique which will be more than enough imo. please let hybrid specs be viable too

wasn't sure if the trailer was for a game, or a disney pixar movie...

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    Ty for linking Marston listening to them now so far epic XD I also cant wait for this game buying a new comp soon

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by willtron View Post
    Less classes might mean less homogenisation though, so actually, it will be more diverse.
    As long as they are diverse enough i'm ok with that, but i really want to see a Sniper/Bounty Hunter-ish ranged class in the 2 that weren't announced, this is a Sci Fi game, i want them Rifles, Snipers, Shotguns etc, SpellSlinger is a good start but that ain't enough.
    Disclaimer: What i want is subjective.

How many abilities can we have active at one time?

Considering they said addons would be supported from day one, I reckon you can have as many abilities active as you want. Not sure about this game yet tbh, I think it sounds exciting but I am always sceptical when I hear NCSoft is involved. I hope there is no reason for my scepticism.

The Unstoppable Force Elim Garak's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Mmm, i think that's one aspect of the path, but not the whole thing. There are quests for setting up beacons, climbing mountains, etc. it seems like.
    Of course there's content on the surface. But underground is there the fun is. Not to mention you get to travel real fast around a zone in those tunnels. So you really have no use for flying mount 'cept for enjoying the flying itself - and you do not get it at level 1. So you have plenty of time to set up beacons, climb mountains, etc. Plus to set up a beacon, for instance, you have to know where the place is - flying mount doesn't know where it is either. So it's a form of exploration too, even on flying mount.

Additionally you select this path for 2 reasons:
    1. You like to explore. You literally like to explore. You won't use flying mount for that if that degrades your experience. You really like to literally climb mountains.
    2. You leveling it on an alt for the kicks. You do not care about it. So using flying mount just helps you do it faster.

So really there's no issue here.
    All right, gentleperchildren, let's review. The year is 2024 - that's two-zero-two-four, as in the 21st Century's perfect vision - and I am sorry to say the world has become a pussy-whipped, Brady Bunch version of itself, run by a bunch of still-masked clots ridden infertile senile sissies who want the Last Ukrainian to die so they can get on with the War on China, with some middle-eastern genocide on the side

My only point was that the explorer path had meaningful content on the surface as well.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't wait ! This is my most anticipated game of 2013!

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder if this Wildstar Wednesday will give us some juicy tidbits from the Arkship event they just had...I just want some hinting of a beta.
    BAD WOLF

all signs point to more beta details after pax east

Yeah, i forget which video it was but i remember someone saying we'd hear more about the Beta after Pax East which is March 22-24, 2013. (4 weeks and five days)

Deleted
    Right now I would donate a kidney for a beta/alpha/whatever invite to Wildstar.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Delanath View Post
    Yeah, i forget which video it was but i remember someone saying we'd hear more about the Beta after Pax East which is March 22-24, 2013. (4 weeks and five days)
    Damn, that makes me a sad panda. I just figured with their now 'announced' goal of this thing hitting in 2013, it means Wildstar is launching for the holidays. Probably mid Nov, early Dec if I had to guess. It seems to do it properly they would really need a beta like...now.
    BAD WOLF