I'm having a blast in WS again. Really happy that I checked it out. (No sarcasm--super fun.)

Quote Originally Posted by Sixnalia View Post
    But I wonder if they were like me, collecting a lv 50 and checking some stuff out before logging off.
    *raises hand* Took the opportunity to boost a medic, the one class I recall being awful to level (which may or may not still be true).
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Tried it for the weekend and then some just didn't enjoy myself. Won't be returning anytime soon methinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    *raises hand* Took the opportunity to boost a medic, the one class I recall being awful to level (which may or may not still be true).
    Medic was the first (and only) class I took to 50. I thoroughly enjoyed it honestly. You just need to slot and upgrade the right skills which can be challenging.....it has a lot of really cool skills.

Quote Originally Posted by Katchii View Post
    Medic was the first (and only) class I took to 50. I thoroughly enjoyed it honestly. You just need to slot and upgrade the right skills which can be challenging.....it has a lot of really cool skills.
    Yeah, medic is quite fun, it's my first/only 50 as well. Considered nabbing an esper with the free 50, but decided against even using it as I doubt I'll ever have time/motivation to do much on my medic and my engineer alt, much less another class that I haven't the foggiest clue how to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, medic is quite fun, it's my first/only 50 as well. Considered nabbing an esper with the free 50, but decided against even using it as I doubt I'll ever have time/motivation to do much on my medic and my engineer alt, much less another class that I haven't the foggiest clue how to play.
    I used the free 50 to get an Esper, lol. Logged off before even fighting anything much less even leaving the city. Never even figured out how to set up my UI.... didn't even look at my skills to see what I should slot.

The classes I've had the most fun with were spellslinger, esper, and stalker. So, it was going to be between medic, engineer, and warrior. I don't recall warrior being bad, just boring. Engineer was terrible, but I haven't played one since beta and I think (hope) they've been improved since then. I also don't have any interest in healing dungeons, so I questioned if medic was going to be a fun solo class as well.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

Deleted
    PvP Gets a little love

Put on your game faces people. It's time to be a player versus other players! “Power, Prestige, and PvP!” is a limited-time bonus event that doubles the rate you earn Prestige. Which isn’t, like it may sound, indicative of your recognition among the local monocle-laden nobility—no, in*WildStar*Prestige is PvP currency.
    From March 17 at 2am PDT until 11:59pm PDT on March 20, you’ll earn Prestige twice as fast.
    You can queue for Battlegrounds starting at level 6 through the Content Finder (press the N key), or you can start an Arena team for practice or ranked matches, which begin at level 30 and 50 respectively. You can even take party in the most dangerous game of all: world PvP. Keep in mind that full social leadership options (such as the ability to invite others to social groups, like Guilds or Arena teams) require Signature status, or reaching the*1,600 Cosmic Point*reward.
    Be sure to keep an eye on your Prestige—it caps at 12,000 points until you spend some. Visit the vendor regularly in Thayd (for Exiles) or Illium (if you're with the Dominion) to spend your Prestige regularly and wisely, and you can keep dominating the unlucky chuckleheads that made the mistake of going toe-to-toe with you.
    See you on the Nexus battlefield!

Come Kill me.... ( For new/boosted 50 level players: it's best event to max your AMP and Ability Points. )
    Last edited by mmoc73340f41a2; 2017-03-15 at 05:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Tried it for the weekend and then some just didn't enjoy myself. Won't be returning anytime soon methinks.
    While I am happy you did give it another look, I am surprised you tried it again as not too long ago you delved in a bit and found you weren't enjoying it.

Of course I don't care, not saying it was bad or anything.

Oh, pvp event thing, neat, I think they need to keep a steady release of events to somewhat retain players.

Primal Matrix is a great patch for retention, but these Chase or weekend events give the illusion of something new.
    World of Warcraft: Shadowblands
    Diablo Bore.

Wildstar is having a Double Prestige Weekend from March 17-20!
    If you like the PvP side of Wildstar, then this is the time to login.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanmahaffe View Post
    While I am happy you did give it another look, I am surprised you tried it again as not too long ago you delved in a bit and found you weren't enjoying it.

Of course I don't care, not saying it was bad or anything.

Oh, pvp event thing, neat, I think they need to keep a steady release of events to somewhat retain players.

Primal Matrix is a great patch for retention, but these Chase or weekend events give the illusion of something new.
    I'm always willing to give games another chance. And I did Can't really be helped if I didn't like it.

Every game I've disliked the first time I've always given another go to see if my mood can be swayed.
    Last edited by Eleccybubb; 2017-03-15 at 01:37 PM.

I'm always willing to give games another chance. And I did Can't really be helped if I didn't like it.

Every game I've disliked the first time I've always given another go to see if my mood can be swayed.
    That's fair enougn, though I am happy I see genuine effort from Carbine here, unlike a few other mmorpgs.
    Diablo Bore.

That's fair enougn, though I am happy I see genuine effort from Carbine here, unlike a few other mmorpgs.
    I'm not saying there is no effort on their part. I admire what they have done for a skeleton crew. Not to go off topic into game vs game stuff here but when this was started the devs wanted to do "anything but WoW" but seem to be implementing recent systems that WoW has implemented. I don't mean to intentionally compare because that's not what this thread is for but surely you get what I mean?

15+ Year Old Account
    They've been implementing things that weren't WoW those days when that statement was made.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Momentum will start being lost soon I think, as I said, the update is great and will draw people in, but unless they get a steady stream they will hop out.

I think they need to line up some chase events here.

Next week, do a space chase

The first week of April, a dungeon chase,

The second week of April, a battle chase

the third week of April, a Sim chase

The fourth week of April have double XP or something. With an announcement of 1.7.5
    Diablo Bore.

Momentum will start being lost soon I think, as I said, the update is great and will draw people in, but unless they get a steady stream they will hop out.

I think they need to line up some chase events here.

Next week, do a space chase

The first week of April, a dungeon chase,

The second week of April, a battle chase

the third week of April, a Sim chase

The fourth week of April have double XP or something. With an announcement of 1.7.5
    Already has on Steam.

http://steamcharts.com/app/376570

Hit 1k now is back down to 600 in a 24 hour peak.

Already has on Steam.

http://steamcharts.com/app/376570

Hit 1k now is back down to 600 in a 24 hour peak.
    it hit 1k on sunday and prime time saturday, those have always had significantly higher player numbers than the rest of the week, I will wait until this Sunday to compare it.
    Diablo Bore.

Deleted
    it hit 1k on sunday and prime time saturday, those have always had significantly higher player numbers than the rest of the week, I will wait until this Sunday to compare it.
    That was the same weekend they were giving out free max-level characters...
    I have missed that chance cause i didn't have enough service-tokens; i doubt i'll be going online anytime soon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    That was the same weekend they were giving out free max-level characters...
    I have missed that chance cause i didn't have enough service-tokens; i doubt i'll be going online anytime soon.
    I have missed that chance cause i didn't have enough service-tokens ? OK must admit I'm lost ?

But this week there is no more boost. I extremely doubt it will climb back up.