10+ Year Old Account
    In the words of The Doors, `Love me one time. Do not speak. Love me one time, baby.`

I cannot love the game twice :<

Simply cannot wait to play this when it launches.

Armor no longer upgrades from Medium->Heavy and Light->Medium. All classes start with their final armor type (i.e. Warrior starts at level 1 with Heavy Armor).

The Plan™ is that you can only equip your actual armor type on your character but can equip any armor type cosmetically.
    CRB_J-Tal.

10+ Year Old Account
    That brings me some concern. Any armor type cosmetically? Does this mean you can roll for gear you can't effectively use over someone that actually needs the upgrade? I hope you can't roll for gear you can't use on a NEED basis. That would suck big time .

- - - Updated - - -

Heres the W*W : http://www.wildstar-online.com/uk/ne...ip_destiny.php

Quote Originally Posted by Razael View Post
    That brings me some concern. Any armor type cosmetically? Does this mean you can roll for gear you can't effectively use over someone that actually needs the upgrade? I hope you can't roll for gear you can't use on a NEED basis. That would suck big time.
    I'd assume you could greed roll for gear you can't use, while need roll for gear you can. That and the cosmetic bit would extend to armor you purchase as well as possible armor in the cash shop at some point.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    I'd assume you could greed roll for gear you can't use, while need roll for gear you can. That and the cosmetic bit would extend to armor you purchase as well as possible armor in the cash shop at some point.
    would be nice if they worked it into a profession.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 1NF4M0UZ View Post
    CRB_J-Tal.
    Yeesssss you can look like whatever you want. So much win.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    Yeesssss you can look like whatever you want. So much win.
    I'll love putting my Warrior in Medium gear. If the Heavy armor gets too.. opulent it turns me off a bit.

Hey, would you look at that.

Rifts wardrobe system. Good to see they are taking that. It's a good system.
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Rifts wardrobe system. Good to see they are taking that. It's a good system.
    If it functions like Rifts system (with multiple wardrobe slots that you can switch between at will), then I'll be happy : )

10+ Year Old Account
    Not a single F*** was given about Wildstar Wedsnesday. Ahaha , to continue the trend. That tweet was far more interesting than the W*W.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a loyal citizen of the Dominion, it will be your duty to spread the word of the Vigilant Church to any species you may encounter upon the planet Nexus. To aid you in your divine obligations, the Destiny is fully-appointed with a beautiful, full-service church to see to your every spiritual need.
    I wonder if their god is Spode. ;P

because I'm so very much not a sci-fi person that the only connection I can make here is another game with religious spaceship dwellers
    Pokemon FC: 5112-3501-2407 Trainer: Oli FS: Viscoe - Farfetch'd/Hoothoot/Rufflet - Currently Full, DO NOT ADD
    Secondary 3DS: 3668-8923-2263 FS: Slider - Phanpy/Camerupt/Diggersby

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    A mega server is a dream that's still far away from being properly implemented. TESO have hyped it beyond belief only to announce that everything within is instanced. One hell of a mega server that

Time will come when the infrastructure will allow for that, but the time is not now.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by mag07 View Post
    A mega server is a dream that's still far away from being properly implemented. TESO have hyped it beyond belief only to announce that everything within is instanced. One hell of a mega server that

Time will come when the infrastructure will allow for that, but the time is not now.
    Does that mean EvE Online, Star Trek Online and Neverwinter Online are all figments of future imagination?

Quote Originally Posted by squeeze View Post
    Does that mean EvE Online, Star Trek Online and Neverwinter Online are all figments of future imagination?
    Or firefall.

These things don't exist!!! :P
    (Warframe) - Dragon & Typhoon-
    (Neverwinter) - Trickster Rogue & Guardian Fighter -

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bardarian View Post
    Or firefall.

These things don't exist!!! :P
    Unless WoW does it , it doesn't exist. There. I said it.

Deleted
    mega server.. you mean one big server with multiple channels. erm no thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    Out of curiosity, what don't you like about single server setups compared to having multiple discrete shards?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    What's wrong with it?

If you have 20 channels, essentially it's just 20 servers however people able to move around the channels to where their friends are, or to where the cows are mooing more freely and not getting murdered all the time, until you murder em.

Being segregated by servers can be very annoying.

Everything I read about this game just gets me more and more excited. I think the only thing that has me truly worried at this point is the 40 man raid size. More on that later, though...