The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I wonder how many total keys they gave out. I also wonder if they will mention the other ways people can stay in beta soon now that new blood is in it. Oh well, no beta club qq as they say.
    BAD WOLF

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    I wonder how many total keys they gave out. I also wonder if they will mention the other ways people can stay in beta soon now that new blood is in it. Oh well, no beta club qq as they say.
    40k keys today , just for the weekend though .

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    The fansites said 40k, but if all of these went to unique individuals I'm very sceptical. It's not hard to reset a router

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    pretty sure only wildstar and eso have had NDA's this strict.. or atleast its the only two i know of that have had it for this long

any WoW info on expansions tends to be in the open pretty early wether leaked or datamined..

btw did they give up on april fools stuff as im fairly sure they didnt bother last year?
    SWTOR's nda was very strict. So, no, they're not the only ones.
    "And so it begins, grab on to your nipples, it's gonna be one hell of a ride." ~ Meteoria
    "AND THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE WHO THINK YOU'RE MENTAL FOR LIKING A GIGGLE STICK MORE THAN A HAM WALLET!! PEOPLE WHO THINK A LIFE OF BEING HATED AND BEATEN AND MURDERED IS SOMETHING A PERSON WOULD CHOOSE TO DO WILLINGLY JUST TO BLOW ANOTHER GUY OR LICK ANOTHER CHICK'S FANNY!!!" ~ Reddit user

Deleted
    Cool I got a key for the weekend! Shame my friends didn't get any so I'll be playing on my own Last weekend a stress test, now a big weekend wave... Hope this means we're closer to release than we thought

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Seadog View Post
    40k keys today , just for the weekend though .
    Oh....I thought it was for permanent beta access. Sorta like a prequel to open beta. Seems like a glorified stress test now, but hey...at least people who have not been lucky with the key lotto had a chance this time around.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, this giveaway for the weekend smells like pre-open beta stuff.

Same thing as stress test tho, you get to play until you get excited and then you're done. It's like giving you a puppy to care and cuddle, then take it away after 2 days.

(Not complaining about the stress test, I know exactly it's purpose and everything, just saying it leaves you with that taste in your mouth)

Maybe we will get lucky and they will open it up enmasse like they did for titanfall, the lead programmer said F it, I want to have everyone possible trying to break this game so we can fix any problems now rather than later.

Deleted
    got all the right messages but no mail yet, guess i was to late even tho i signed up hours ago:P

Got the mails with keys of my two signups 3hours after the signup.

I got a "we already know about you" type message on my first attempt and no email has arrived. I'm gutted. I know it's just a beta weekend but still. I thought i'd got in.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Collected View Post
    I got a "we already know about you" type message on my first attempt and no email has arrived. I'm gutted. I know it's just a beta weekend but still. I thought i'd got in.
    "The emails are queued up to go out so that the site doesn't crash. If it says you've signed up, just hang in there!"

From wildstar's community lead's twitter, so you probably got in just have a little patience.
    https://twitter.com/CRB_Scooter

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Been trying to get a key for wildstar for over a year now. Still haven't had any luck. I'm keeping my fingers crossed but I think I was too late for this giveaway.

10+ Year Old Account
    i can still play after the stress test so.. yeah..

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    i can still play after the stress test so.. yeah..
    Sure you can , if you have a normal beta key ..

Long live Garona Halforcen ! Cheers to Odexy for the Sig !

Quote Originally Posted by SugarRush View Post
    "The emails are queued up to go out so that the site doesn't crash. If it says you've signed up, just hang in there!"

From wildstar's community lead's twitter, so you probably got in just have a little patience.
    https://twitter.com/CRB_Scooter
    I'm trying to be patient. I just have a bad feeling the message I got means bad news.

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    No key and I so want to play this game..... Frustrating really.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by cidic View Post
    No key and I so want to play this game..... Frustrating really.
    As I understand from their twitter they will send out their own stresstest keys but it has been delayed.
    Did I understand it right then?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    So how about those Adventures? I mean, now that we're done nitpicking eachothers' posts and what-have-you?

10+ Year Old Account
    Sooo Scenarios I guess, but this actually looks like it could be fun to do.

Last edited by Enjeh; 2014-02-18 at 10:21 PM.