Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is this the part where I say "Wildstar Megathread is not on Page 1 on MMO-Champion, the game is dying OMG!!!!111one"?

That being said.... I really hope they do at least one more weekend-beta. I need my fix or I'll go mad!

*Stalks every possible site looking for key-giveaways*

a german partnersite teased that they have been told the release date. fyi :P

Wildstar Black Ops - loved by strangers

Was there not a beta weekend this past weekend? I thought there was.
    "We must now recognize that the greatest threat of freedom for us all is if we go back to eating ourselves out from within." - John Anderson

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Yes there was, was a give away, so not a massive beta weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by Lane View Post
    Yes there was. Last 3 weeks have been beta weekends, and this week will have one as well.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Herald of the Titans Drunkenfinn's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    Yes there was. Last 3 weeks have been beta weekends, and this week will have one as well.
    Source? Not really doubting your words, just dont wanna be dissapointed after getting too excited

*continues to stalk various sites for giveaways*

Quote Originally Posted by Keren View Post
    a german partnersite teased that they have been told the release date. fyi :P
    *HNNNGH...*

Would love a link so I could translate to read, even if it's just a speculated date. ^^;;

And I hope I can get a Beta Key this weekend BEFORE the beta actually starts... Got my Key Sunday afternoon. >,<!

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    Source? Not really doubting your words, just dont wanna be dissapointed after getting too excited

*continues to stalk various sites for giveaways*

http://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveawa...d-key-giveaway

EUalienware just had a giveaway for this weekend, so yeah definitely keep checking.

EDIT: apparently that one hasn't started yet, 9 AM PST they're saying.
    Last edited by Tidezen; 2014-03-04 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Drunkenfinn View Post
    They usually announce beta giveaways ahead of time on Twitter, https://twitter.com/WildStar

Quote Originally Posted by Tidezen View Post
    EUalienware just had a giveaway for this weekend, so yeah definitely keep checking.
    Not "had", it starts today at 5PM (GMT).
    Last edited by Idoru; 2014-03-04 at 09:53 AM.
    "You have your way. I have my way. As for the right way, the correct way, and the only way, it does not exist."
    Friedrich Nietzsche

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidezen View Post
    http://eu.alienwarearena.com/giveawa...d-key-giveaway

EDIT: apparently that one hasn't started yet, 9 AM PST they're saying.
    cool so another weekend with LFG not working.

Waiting on alienware to send me an email confirming my place in the nuthouse, they say it could take 15 mins to get that email confirming your account so sign up for an alienware account well before hand. Lots of people are complaining that its taking more than 15 mins.

Great, get back from work and all the keys are gone. Another weekend with no beta

I've waited 45 minutes and no confirmation email to alienware to even sign up for a weekend beta invite.

Quote Originally Posted by ignitar View Post
    Great, get back from work and all the keys are gone. Another weekend with no beta
    They haven't even started yet....
    Friedrich Nietzsche

15+ Year Old Account
    I understand why they are giving out keys through 3rd party sites, but its just getting old. I really want to try this game out, but I'm just not going to register to multiple sites just for a beta key, then never revisit those sites ever again. They need to show some love, and just announce open beta so some of us have something to look forward to...
    What doesn't kill you, only makes you stranger

"The EU Team is currently in control! MWUAHAHAHA. We're not giving out keys atm, but @Alienware is at 9am PST / 5pm GMT today" --WildStar Twitter.

The event hasn't even started yet.

I managed to register 3 emails, and trying to get the fourth, but I'm beginning to get 503 Service errors now, the site I think is beginning to have stability issues, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Synbaby View Post
    I understand why they are giving out keys through 3rd party sites, but its just getting old. I really want to try this game out, but I'm just not going to register to multiple sites just for a beta key, then never revisit those sites ever again. They need to show some love, and just announce open beta so some of us have something to look forward to...
    People are buying advertisement opportunities, and that cash flow is important to making a game that makes $0 until it is released. If you were the guy behind the curtain you would be doing the same thing.
    Last edited by DeadmanWalking; 2014-03-04 at 02:24 PM.

And now on that AlienWare site, I'm getting "Error code: ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED"

Quote Originally Posted by Idoru View Post
    They haven't even started yet....
    Wat! Really?

Weird, I guess I saw Available Keys: 0 and freaked out.

Quote Originally Posted by ignitar View Post
    Wat! Really?

Weird, I guess I saw Available Keys: 0 and freaked out.
    Don't worry, ALOT of people are. The Keys would be Listed as 0, because we don't know how many are being given out yet, because the event hasn't started yyet. We have 2.5 hours.

7AM PST (Hawaii)
    8AM PST (Alaska)
    9AM PST (West US)
    12PM EST (East US)
    5PM GMT / UTC (UK)
    6PM UTC+1 (Sweden)