Poll: Do you support Kubo-sensei's decision?

Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    As I've already said in an other post, I think combat animations in this arc are very poor, especially captain vs captain. This episode reflects exactly my opinion : look at the Byakuya vs Byakuya fight, we only see them hitting each other's sword once or twice and it is a very.... well not impressive fight.

Same for Kenpachi vs Kenpachi, we could be seeing a very epic fight between those two incredibly strong fighters but we only see a few sword swings.

It's hard for me to explain my thoughts since I'm not an english native speaker, but watch closely at the fighting captains scene : you will se how much the animation team put the least effort in this battle.

@Pilgore : you can watch episodes from here : http://www.animecrazy.net/bleach-anime/
    Very fast subbing et OK quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Shendow View Post
    @Pilgore : you can watch episodes from here : http://www.animecrazy.net/bleach-anime/
    Thanks a ton, the only site I found that isn't months behind is still 1-2 weeks behind, just now put on 462. :\

15+ Year Old Account
    Mangastream is where I usually go

The Anime : The sound of Kon yelling for Nozomi is so shrill that it's turned me off to the whole arc, BUT seeing more of Urahara has been really cool
    The Manga: I like the costume changes to the Captains and it is typically great drawing and curious plot between the world shaking power displays ( the ton of blank ((negitive)) space on a page in some of those chapters, like all ways makes me feel like the art is sometimes phoned in tho)
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shendow View Post
    As I've already said in an other post, I think combat animations in this arc are very poor, especially captain vs captain. This episode reflects exactly my opinion : look at the Byakuya vs Byakuya fight, we only see them hitting each other's sword once or twice and it is a very.... well not impressive fight.

Same for Kenpachi vs Kenpachi, we could be seeing a very epic fight between those two incredibly strong fighters but we only see a few sword swings.

It's hard for me to explain my thoughts since I'm not an english native speaker, but watch closely at the fighting captains scene : you will se how much the animation team put the least effort in this battle.

I am referring to the latest manga release, not the anime. I suspect in the anime, Ichigo will go stage 2 hollow and start ripping through everyone.

Kenpachi still a badass :/.

Quote Originally Posted by Yakisoba View Post
    Kenpachi still a badass :/.
    lol the ending was awesome...What'd I tell you? Fucking boring...

15+ Year Old Account
    Latest issue of Bleach out. Yachiru scolding Kenpachi and we may see the goofiest fight in next few issues: Rukia vs Riruka.

---------- Post added 2011-09-14 at 12:03 AM ----------

ANN just posted the the start of the Shinigami Daikō Shōshitsu arc will be October 11th as well as voice actors of Ginjo, Tsukishima, Giriko, Jackie, Yukio, and Rikuka
    http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/inte...-shoshitsu-arc

10+ Year Old Account
    Certainly been some time someone posted here in the thread ;-)
    Nonetheless it's been announced that the Bleach anime will stop on March 27 (2012) and Naruto's Rock Lee spin-off anime adaptation will take it's place in TokyoTV's timeslot.

Do note that with only the final chapter left for bleach (which could take years to complete the last chapter) it is better to put it on hiatus instead of having mindless fillers. and then return to animate the final arc in style ^ ^
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

7+ Year Old Account
    Welp, Bleach manga is (briefly) back, with a one-shot that (maybe) sets up some future projects.

https://mangareader.site/chapter/ble.../chapter-686.5
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm never going to finish the manga so someone ruin it for me, I read up until Ichigo goes to meet the Soul King. What happens after that ?

Also, I thought the manga had a proper ending like a decade ago
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2021-08-07 at 09:33 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPaladinGuy View Post
    I'm never going to finish the manga so someone ruin it for me, I read up until Ichigo goes to meet the Soul King. What happens after that ?

Also, I thought the manga had a proper ending like a decade ago
    It was anything but proper. Author was forced to just end it in 10 episodes. Basically bunch of 1v1s and out-of-nowhere ass-pull after ass-pull till the big bad is ded.
    Last edited by Makabreska; 2021-08-07 at 09:46 PM.
    Sometimes, the light of the moon is a key to other spaces. I've found a place where, for a night or two, the streets curve in unfamiliar ways. If I walk here, I might find insight, or I might be touched by madness.

Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    It was anything but proper. Author was forced to just end it in 10 episodes. Basically bunch of 1v1s and out-of-nowhere ass-pull after ass-pull till the big bad is ded.
    To be fair that describes most of the series. The first story arc was good and it kinda went downhill from there. My main issue with the story personally was that the power creep was way too fast which left his friends constantly struggling to stay relevant (they mostly weren't), which in turn forced the author to keep introducing new characters that we didn't really care about instead of making use of the old characters we did care about.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Makabreska View Post
    You didn't enjoy the epic smiting finger in the hole? Only good thing about that final chapter was 2 natural couples ended up together.