Honestly I've probably seen people use t9 to mog like 5 or less times. That is including all classes.

t9 was pooooooopyo
    Hi Sephurik

Deleted

helm is no longer available, so if you didnt get it somewhere in start of expansion, you cant get it now (as far as i know)

link to wowsets:
    http://wowsets.com/set/x9HjoI

belt is Crafted Malevolent Gladiator's Links of Accuracy, wowsets doesnt have it in db, but you can buy it on AH...
    Last edited by mmoc1de79b41cc; 2014-05-17 at 12:39 PM.

Last edited by Ashcrack; 2014-05-20 at 08:09 PM. Reason: Added another set

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post
    Honestly I've probably seen people use t9 to mog like 5 or less times. That is including all classes.

t9 was pooooooopyo
    I beg to differ. I liked all the t9 mostly, for both Alliance and Horde. They were thematic, while also representing the individual classes quite well... Perhaps except Alliance Druid and Hunter/Shaman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ashcrack View Post
    This is excellent!

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Deleted

My current transmog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Volitar View Post

t9 was pooooooopyo
    I loved T9 back when I was using it, but I can somewhat see your point. It can be mixed and matched with T1 quite nicely though.

At least it's no T5 which I honestly think is one of the top 5 worst sets in the game. >:|

Darn it MMO, you won't let me post images of my gobby shammy! Go ahead and search SeawÌtch on the WoW armory (Skywall server) and you'll see her nice lil get up.

Arnithall

Quote Originally Posted by arnithall View Post
    Darn it MMO, you won't let me post images of my gobby shammy! Go ahead and search SeawÌtch on the WoW armory (Skywall server) and you'll see her nice lil get up.

Arnithall
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Wow, it's rare you see a nice teal Shaman transmog, it works very well apart from maybe the helmet and shield but other than that I really like it. You should get the Tabard of Summer Skies.

Aw shucks! Thank you Regen!!!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blitheqt View Post
    Wow, it's rare you see a nice teal Shaman transmog, it works very well apart from maybe the helmet and shield but other than that I really like it. You should get the Tabard of Summer Skies.
    The shield is actually teal. I'll post a pic of it when I get enough posts going. Personally, I love the helm. I'm not a huge fan of covering the face up and she's got really cute hair that matches the outfit well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aw shucks! Thank you Regen!!!

- - - Updated - - -

The shield is actually teal. I'll post a pic of it when I get enough posts going. Personally, I love the helm. I'm not a huge fan of covering the face up and she's got really cute hair that matches the outfit well.
    I know the shield [Wrathful Gladiator's Redoubt], I just don't think it's a good teal, it's too dark.

Quote Originally Posted by Blitheqt View Post
    I know the shield [Wrathful Gladiator's Redoubt], I just don't think it's a good teal, it's too dark.
    Dunno, I get an awful lot of compliments on it but we all see things differently I guess.

I wish the Northern Barrier didn't have so much gold on it. It'd be a closer match.
    Last edited by arnithall; 2014-05-20 at 03:07 PM.

Hey Ashcrack do think you could give me a list of the items you use for your mogs?
    Last edited by magnustheblack; 2014-05-20 at 04:14 PM.

Teal sets are great for bridesmaid Shaman.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ciqa View Post
    helm is no longer available, so if you didnt get it somewhere in start of expansion, you cant get it now (as far as i know)
    Not that dramatic, it was available up until the start of the new PvP season a couple of months ago. It's true that it's no longer available, however. I'm glad I got the hat and shoulders in time, they're great pieces.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    Teal sets are great for bridesmaid Shaman.
    Excuse me? I'm curious as to what you mean by that.

(Fyi, I use teal on SeawÌtch because of her name plus being resto)
    Last edited by arnithall; 2014-05-20 at 07:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magnustheblack View Post
    Hey Ashcrack do think you could give me a list of the items you use for your mogs?
    First Set:

Helm - Wicked Chain Helmet
    Shoulder - Shoulderguards of Tarnished Healing
    Chest - Mail of Crimson Coins
    Gloves - Gauntlets of Dark Conversion or Spiritwalker's Handwraps(Normal) These are the ones I use now
    Belt - Southfury Belt
    Legs - Leggings of Unabashed Anger(Flex)
    Boots - Crafted Malevolent Gladiator's Footguards of Alacrity
    Shirt - Undisputed Champion's Shirt(Not really necessary)
    Weapon - Gargoyle Shredder Talons or Fist of the Deity
    Cloak - Floating Web

Second Set:

Helm - Crafted Malevolent Gladiator's Ringmail Helm
    Shoulders - Pauldrons of Surging Mana
    Chest - Firebird's Cuirass(Normal)
    Gloves - Enchanted Felscale Gloves
    Belt - Stonespeaker's Belt
    Legs - Skyshatter Leggings
    Boots - Soul Screaming Boots
    Shirt - Stylish Black Shirt
    Weapon - Black Bruise
    Last edited by Ashcrack; 2014-05-20 at 11:09 PM. Reason: Derped

Excuse me?
    Just a dumb joke about so many bridesmaid's dresses being seafoam green. It could be a regional thing, but the dumb joke is made even dumber through this explanation
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Currently use this as my Enhance xmog.

my Elemental Xmog

Quote Originally Posted by Kayaan View Post
    Currently use this as my Enhance xmog.

my Elemental Xmog
    Mind blown (on both). The transition on the elemental one from staff to shoulders, chest and kilt, and from kilt to gloves and helmet: brilliant. I never noticed how well t1 matches with this pvp set colouration either. The fist really matches well with those shoulders and helmet, and the latter to with the kilt. Very well done. You even managed to make draenei look good, even more amazing, looking good in tribal themed sets.
    Quote Originally Posted by Angoth
    I'm sorry that Blizzard won't just gift wrap awesome in a cup and let you drink your fill.