I'm hoping for something like this:

That was the set I used to wear back in TBC and it's still my favorite. The only problem is the head piece, Cursed Vision of Sargeras, since it's a leather item. Hopefully blizzard will make an exception for the more unique items such as this one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Using my full Wrathful set... currently in fresh 85 greens... but once that's over, i'll probably quit again since enhance shamans suck now. thanks blizz.
    Most likely the wisest Enhancement Shaman.

My nonsense-post above aside, I'm still not sure how I'm going to look.

Being a troll makes it very hard, but I might use T10 again. But I'd need to farm the blue one again =/

I don't like any of the classic sets (yet I have a lot of them). T4 and T5 aren't very interesting, but I could use T6, eventually. I wish I could get my hands on S3 again, the red T6 was definitely amazing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Tier 3 (old naxx) Sulfuron Hammer (the one u upgrade to Legendary)

Last edited by Krush; 2011-08-26 at 11:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    tier 10 all the way... but the 264, white-ish version. so smexy.

Oh how i wish i could still get tier 3 :-( but alas lvl60 naxx is no more... so probably wont worry about it, stick with my tier12 most likely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alltat View Post
    old lvl70 ZA shoulders+head
    *Is jelly*

Never had the helm drop for my shammy, even though I've done the instance a bazillion times.

Deleted
    T5, those shoulders look badass... Even though I would like to get shoulders from akama in bt, those with eyes.

T5 i think...the lava one :3
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    You do know what islands in the ocean do right?
    They float
    true story

Deleted
    Im just going to use T13, i might change my weapon to that funny fish dagger tho

Quote Originally Posted by undercovergnome View Post
    Im just going to use T13, i might change my weapon to that funny fish dagger tho
    They've already said that the current plan is for the sillier items to remain unmoggable (there REALLY needs to be a better shortened form, I swear). Including the various fish. Sorry.

Krush's post got me thinking of attempting something similar, since T8 hunter is rather awesome (honestly, all of T8 is awesome). So after doing a good bit of searching, here's what I came up with:

Tried to go for a "dark shaman" look, using the hunter T8 green recolor. Could easily replace with the green shaman T8 recolor as well, if I wanted to go for a more traditional shaman look. I'm currently using a mace main-hand and axe off, and tried to find something green to match the rest of the set. Green (color) weapons are quite difficult to find. Any suggestions on improving it?

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...81:30066:30068 i really think the staff goes well cant wait to get it

i might actually use Crown of destruction
    Last edited by Vapoor; 2011-08-27 at 11:23 PM.

@Vapoor,

I'd recommend Girdle of Falling Stars, if you have the patience to attempt to farm it in TK. Trash drop, but it matches T5 perfectly, instead of that belt which matches the T5 recolor instead. Other than that, looks good!

Just a tip to some Shamans wanting that original ZA gear look.... Try the TBC Justice Points vendor in Shattrath Only thing missing is the head!

I'll be using my season 3 pvp armor, i have the complete set and now its impossible to get again, so my look will be cool and unique =D

Quote Originally Posted by Dblbaconator View Post
    @Vapoor,

I'd recommend Girdle of Falling Stars, if you have the patience to attempt to farm it in TK. Trash drop, but it matches T5 perfectly, instead of that belt which matches the T5 recolor instead. Other than that, looks good!
    ah i didnt notice it really. I'll try and get it hope it doesnt take too long though

Quote Originally Posted by shamental View Post
    I'll be using my season 3 pvp armor, i have the complete set and now its impossible to get again, so my look will be cool and unique =D

Seriously. The red T6 is awesome. I envy you.
    I'll be running around in T6 or S4.
    I'm not sure about weapons yet, but I prepared a few one.
    The fist of Deity (the nailclipper)
    The red mace from BT
    The dagger from illidan (for healing)
    etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Quote Originally Posted by shamental View Post
    It really is weird that they never put season 3 armor back in, despite the S1 and S2 vendors on Quel'Danas. And the S5-8 vendors in Dal. Maybe they'll put it back in with 4.3. If I remember correctly, I think there's a duplicate S2 vendor on Quel'Danas for no reason. Maybe they meant to put S3 gear on but forgot to?

Cool-looking set though.