Deleted

Man, I spent ages farming this fist weapon only to find out it still uses that stupid main hand restriction despite being the only caster weapon that does. I can't dual wield them until Blizzard changes this

Deleted
    Got shaman shoulders from salvage yard, first item of that set i did not DE. I simply can't get shoulder token for full SW armor so i'm gonna use those shaman shoulders with it. Helmet (this certain one is nagrand treasure) just looks nice imo and fits decently.

It's kinda weird but i like it.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    directupload.net/file/d/3846/ihlptfuq_png.htm

can't post any images, links etc

Not for everyone and there is a lot you can change about it but I call it "A Shaman of Ice and Fire"

Click image for set list (also includes shield / mace for casters)

I like the Shaman of Ice and Fire!
    The gold-tipped boots I'm not personally keen on but really suit a goblin for sure

Eruionmel, those are pretty great. As an Orc player, I have to admit being envious of how well-proportioned gear is on Dwarves. A lot of those outfits would look ludicrous on the Orc because of the tendency to super-size shoulders.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Deleted
    this is my transmog. nothing special farming wise, but i love the looks. also i still need to find some of the smaller things that fit like belt and boots and also need to think about weapons, but for now:

10+ Year Old Account
    I still dream of using yellow t13 + Kor'kron shammy head + Frostwitch green kilt, but KOR'KRON SET WILL NEVER DROP FOR ME. Anyway, until that dream comes true, I use this blue set I put up with ulduar shit, frost witch and Headless of Inner rage:

"Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Deleted
    I simply call it "The Golden Touch". And yes I am working on the gloves... :<

Im rockin' the Red Vengeful Gladiator set w/shield (T6 (i think) blue equivalent) and always get compliments on the transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Veritus7 View Post
    Now that I can transmog my heroic heirloom staff from Garry... I did this. The Mongoose enchant is just for show on the source xmog. I have jade spirit on the actual one.
    What set is this? Don't recall seeing anything on Wowhead that looks like this.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xezar View Post
    What set is this? Don't recall seeing anything on Wowhead that looks like this.
    Head and shoulders are lookalikes from Hunter t14 (LFR) and the hands from CM set, not sure on the kilt.

Pretty sure chest is t5 recolor btw
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.

-General Nazgrim

I got a new pair of socks for christmas.

Other than the elements one, these are my current ideas for mogs, runnin with the red one currently.

Edit: Actually I like this combo more (with orange shoulder gem for ele, blue for resto)

Last edited by Eliot123; 2014-12-31 at 07:07 PM.

Fire themed this time.

(Still hunting that elusive mace from heroic Ragnaros)

FC - 2234-7580-4322
    Ingame - Mille
    DS name - Groggen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreghar View Post
    Head and shoulders are lookalikes from Hunter t14 (LFR) and the hands from CM set, not sure on the kilt.
    Osul Peak Kilt.

Quote Originally Posted by Uzume View Post
    Made a sort of "Primal" Shaman transmog today, work in progress as with my other 20 or so transmog ideas :P
    I imagine my character as a sort of solitary shaman, living in the woods etc.
    I actually made an account just to ask you the details on your Shaman transmog set.

I love the idea behind it, and even though I'm a short little goblin, I think it would be awesome to collect. Any chance you could Wowhead that for me? I would appreciate it very much!

Thank you!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by meekles View Post
    I actually made an account just to ask you the details on your Shaman transmog set.

I love the idea behind it, and even though I'm a short little goblin, I think it would be awesome to collect. Any chance you could Wowhead that for me? I would appreciate it very much!

Thank you!
    I can help, if you want, haha

I love the set, is Dragon Soul's Normal Set, with Mask of the Howling Storm head and Yor'sahj's axe (also from DS).

The set isn't ALL DS tho, the kilt is t10, from ICC. You can buy it on Dalaran vendors.

Probably something like this: http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...55:77217:77125

Also, I think the Enchant Illusion he uses is Earthliving.

-General Nazgrim

Deleted