Ah thank you. Not too thrilled about it being a BMAH item though

Quote Originally Posted by sergeantbbq View Post
    Ah thank you. Not too thrilled about it being a BMAH item though
    You can always try farming the Dark Shaman encounter in SoO for it as well... /twitch
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Going for a Green earth Shaman thing. I enjoy it.

Here's my Frostwolf inspired mog. He's only 93, I'd like to get better looking weapons.

I have about 16 sets I keep switching between, my current:

http://i.imgur.com/NZI7hQg.jpg

Only missing my damn weapon....
    Got the rest.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Kompa View Post
    Armory only shows the normal version of a transmogrified item. For example my shaman is wearing a chest that has been mogged to look like the mythic tier chest instead armory shows the Normal tier chest.

What items show as different ones in the Ingame preview tho? I know mogit doesn't always shows the correct version. Never had a problem with blizzard preview tho.
    Some belts like the skull and tusk models from ToT don't appear on the character model on the Bnet site, and apparently the Girdle of the Legion General doesn't render fully either (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hockeye/simple).

And the Helm of Dispassionate Execution shows a different model on the Bnet viewer and in-game via the preview function than what appears for a transmog. I don't know why, or if this is a unique glitch or what.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartho View Post
    "Shaman are complaining again guys, shall we look at them a bit more closely? Maybe there's some truth in what these people are saying...."

"Meh, let's just buff chain heal and healing rain then go have some lunch."

"Okey dokey!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shockeye View Post
    Some belts like the skull and tusk models from ToT don't appear on the character model on the Bnet site, and apparently the Girdle of the Legion General doesn't render fully either (http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...hockeye/simple).

And the Helm of Dispassionate Execution shows a different model on the Bnet viewer and in-game via the preview function than what appears for a transmog. I don't know why, or if this is a unique glitch or what.
    It's because of new systems. Essentially, the belt model never shows up. In the case of WoD raid drops, items come with a single ID, with additional modifiers (Normal/Heroic/Mythic, Warforged).

The Armory was never updated to work with this system, thus it only displays the basic item model, that being Normal.

Ah that explains it then. Helm of Dispassionate Execution is the culprit item.

http://legion.wowhead.com/compare?it...:113899:128819

This is what I'm planning on going with for Legion. Vaguely Alliancey "Storm, Earth, and Fire!" themed set, should play nicely with most of the artifact skins.

To make the Horde version, just switch to Wild Glad belt, T5 gloves, heroic version of shoulders. Chest+legs can be Primal Glad w/Rattlekilt. Top off with mythic T17 helm or trusty ol' Crown of Destruction.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account

So much potential... And they decided to make it leather. FUCK!
    "Ah... you have learned much... and learned well... an honorable battle.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.
    May your strength... lead the horde... into a new era of prosperity..."

-General Nazgrim

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kreghar View Post

So much potential... And they decided to make it leather. FUCK!

Just gunna leave this here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post

Just gunna leave this here.
    I hope they decide to make it cosmetic like the Orgrimmar set. Unfortunately I believe they have no plans to do so. I'll probably stick to Frost witch and Org shoulders...

EDIT

Ended up making a Ulduar mog. Don't like the fists but these are the ones I have... Open to suggestions! Elemental Force illusion matches perfectly with these shoulders, I love it.
    Last edited by Deadhank; 2015-12-12 at 06:05 PM.
    In the end, I stood by the warchief, because it was my duty, and I am glad that it was you who struck me down.

-General Nazgrim

This is my 5th set. Tried to keep it grey/blue with lots of bones.

Deleted
    Not so much a transmog but just a funny thing that happened that's transmog related.

My guild leader asked me to come to SoO to clear up to dark shamans so he can farm for the dark shaman set. A friend of ours was also interested so we invited him once we cleared. This happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Lewor View Post
    Not so much a transmog but just a funny thing that happened that's transmog related.

My guild leader asked me to come to SoO to clear up to dark shamans so he can farm for the dark shaman set. A friend of ours was also interested so we invited him once we cleared. This happened.

I hate those two so much right now....

How many people do we need with current gear to farm the panda raids?

10+ Year Old Account
    I've farmed Mimiron's Head for years (I think I did Ulduar 25 almost every week from mid-cata until the end of 2014) until I got it, but dropping the Kor'kron Shammy set was the most exciting drop I lived in WoW.

Eventhough Siege is so absurdly easy to do (just join a Normal Premade Raid, you can do it in less than an hour - up until shammies), it was way more rewarding than Ulduar's.

-General Nazgrim

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hivey View Post
    How many people do we need with current gear to farm the panda raids?
    Depends on the raid (and spec I suppose). I've soloed most of Mogu'shan 25 and can do the first two bosses of ToT by myself, I know that much.

I think duoing most of them at least should be decently doable.

#AllianceStyle