Quote Originally Posted by SirPiken View Post
    Some of my lock mogs.

REALLY old post, but if someone can help me with these two mog item lists, that'd be awesome.

Deleted
    I wanted to go for a Wondering Warlocksort of look. He's lived for ages past, deadly, but retired.

If anyone has any pointers on how to make him look better, or just items you think would suit this look, please don't hesitate to say. Oh, and I put every setting on max, render scale 200%, MASS to max as well as all the other new settings, but Imgur compresses the file, so the lossless image can be found by clicking it (DA link).

Shows off the lighting. (My Favorite)

Does anyone know if you can get some items that look a like Gul'dan? I got the mythic pieces that looks like his (shoulders, chest and gloves) But need a good looking head+ staff. Ty

Quote Originally Posted by psn1993 View Post
    Does anyone know if you can get some items that look a like Gul'dan? I got the mythic pieces that looks like his (shoulders, chest and gloves) But need a good looking head+ staff. Ty
    Shadowmoon head should do, no?
    http://pt.wowhead.com/item=113801/ca...glish-comments

Quote Originally Posted by evertonbelmontt View Post
    Yea i tried that, but the purple was kinda off. Found this though which seems more fitting in color
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=14200/thistlefur-cap

Now i just need a proper staff ^^

image too big http://imgur.com/lCVFPv3

Just prayed to Sargeras the whole night for these to drop on my follower mission, and they did. My mission is complete, now I can quit wow and wait for a proper Legion expansion.

Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    image too big http://imgur.com/lCVFPv3

Just prayed to Sargeras the whole night for these to drop on my follower mission, and they did. My mission is complete, now I can quit wow and wait for a proper Legion expansion.
    Wait, which of those items dropped from your cache ?
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    Hoping it confirmed tier pieces coming from caches, I saw it where the Earthripple Shoulderpads mythic version tier look-a-like. Ghehe.
    Ryzen 7 5800X - RX 6900 XT
    Gigabyte B550 AORUS PRO - Crucial Ballistix DDR4 32GB 3600Mhz - Arctic Liquid Freezer II 280
    Corsair 4000D Airflow - 1x ASUS 27" VG27AQ - 2x iiyama 24”

Here is my transmog. My mount atm is a nether ray, for that TBCy feeling. My off hand might be a little orginal, Void-Boiled Squirrel, because fucking hell, I hate squirrels.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    The shoulders, from Mythic Kromog. Which are identical to Mythic warlock tier, which is very nice, since I don't have the option to raid mythic.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekha View Post
    Hoping it confirmed tier pieces coming from caches, I saw it where the Earthripple Shoulderpads mythic version tier look-a-like. Ghehe.
    Quote Originally Posted by fakaroonie View Post
    The shoulders, from Mythic Kromog. Which are identical to Mythic warlock tier, which is very nice, since I don't have the option to raid mythic.
    Ahhh ok. I looked at wowhead "same model as" tab, and I coulda swore that all the other mythic shoulders actually had the normal/heroic model in a diff color. And I know the page for the xmog set doesn't list alternate shoulders.

Thanks for the heads up !

Greetings everyone. Anyone know how I can post images being a new member? It says i have to post "a few times" before it lets me post images or links...

Quote Originally Posted by Grandot View Post
    Greetings everyone. Anyone know how I can post images being a new member? It says i have to post "a few times" before it lets me post images or links...
    post a few times

Quote Originally Posted by Lorionn View Post
    post a few times
    Guess I'll have to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how many times I'll have to spam the forums until it lets me post images...

Quote Originally Posted by Grandot View Post
    Guess I'll have to do that.

- - - Updated - - -

I wonder how many times I'll have to spam the forums until it lets me post images...
    Well as you might see when you return, if you just spam the same thread it adds your latest post to your previous one if no one else has replied since.

And if it's clear you're just spamming for post count, the moderators might not take too kindly for that. Try making at least semi-relevant posts around various forums / subforums / threads.

You need 10 posts to post links, right? There are many subforums here, have at it

A transmog built around the good ol' Enchanted Gold Bloodrobe. I remain unsatisfied with how the t6 helm matches colour-wise, but the wings are too awesome to give up. The belt also doesn't look quite so bad in most lighting, dunno what's up with it here.

Deleted
    Mine

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Cryptnic View Post
    I wanted to go for a Wondering Warlocksort of look. He's lived for ages past, deadly, but retired.

If anyone has any pointers on how to make him look better, or just items you think would suit this look, please don't hesitate to say. Oh, and I put every setting on max, render scale 200%, MASS to max as well as all the other new settings, but Imgur compresses the file, so the lossless image can be found by clicking it (DA link).

Shows off the lighting. (My Favorite)
    Don't you mean Wandering Warlock?

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann