Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maleific View Post
    Obv not wearing it right now, but in 6.2 i hope to be sporting this.

Probably going to be tusks drop rate.

Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    tbh that's what i was thinkin when i first saw it lol... i hope we're wrong >.>

10+ Year Old Account

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Finnish Nerd View Post
    I highly doubt it, there are 3 items to the set, I imagine they'll be uncommon at best.

Deleted
    Any idea for a cool female worgen transmog? Running out of ideas here...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pardona View Post
    Tier 8.5 for sure.

Just don't pick worgen! Looks horrible in pretty much anything
    made by Shyama

First you race change to human female because it's the only alliance race that looks decent in mogs.

One day they'll unlock night elves for locks... one day...
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Baconeggcheese View Post
    First you race change to human female because it's the only alliance race that looks decent in mogs.

Demon hunters for sure. I'm already worshipping the meta removal theory.

Deleted

Agreed. But I'm keeping my combat-chihuahua for now. Until they unlock night elves or draenei that is. So... T 8,5 doesn't look as amazin as I hoped The shoulders are too big... Going with T5 now until I find something decent...

Agreed. But I'm keeping my combat-chihuahua for now. Until they unlock night elves or draenei that is. So... T 8,5 doesn't look as amazin as I hoped The shoulders are too big... Going with T5 now until I find something decent...
    I just tried and i think most of the sets look kinda horrible on worgen, can always try to go for an authentic worgen look with the darkmoon faire items, i tried to put something together & came up with: (not THAT good looking but cudn't really find anything better in a short time)
    made by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruxa View Post
    I just tried and i think most of the sets look kinda horrible on worgen, can always try to go for an authentic worgen look with the darkmoon faire items, i tried to put something together & came up with: (not THAT good looking but cudn't really find anything better in a short time)
    Thanks a lot for your effort. I guess I can try for a more worgen look, good idea! Now if they would allow us to hide the shoulder pads...

Thanks a lot for your effort. I guess I can try for a more worgen look, good idea! Now if they would allow us to hide the shoulder pads...
    these are the sets on my wishlists in game if u wanna get some inspiration (2nd last set by courtesy of this thread )

http://i.imgur.com/26ctCUV.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/y1reO6y.png
    made by Shyama

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruxa View Post
    Just don't pick worgen! Looks horrible in pretty much anything
    I've seen plenty of cool-looking Worgen, but the trick is to always hide the helm because they just never work with the hunched-over heads (same with Tauren). More-so for male Worgen and Tauren though, the females aren't as Hunchback of Notre Dame-ish.

Quote Originally Posted by Graysmith View Post
    I've seen plenty of cool-looking Worgen, but the trick is to always hide the helm and then race change because they look terrible.
    fixed. 10c

fixed. 10c
    LOL true enough for clothies! Now Worgen Hunters look great in most gear! I race changed back to human a few years ago with my lock due to how bad they look in cloth hats. Wasted cash Human - Worgen - Human 8(

I did it with gnomes when they first put out the new models. I really hate what they did to the human female casting animation, but I couldn't stand all of my mogs being crap on the gnome so I ended up switching back.

I can not begin to express how badly I want them to unlock night elves for locks.

10+ Year Old Account
    Farmed the ICC10 Priest look-alike to go with the green fire. Unfortunately the staff doesn't quite match, so I'm farming Sethekk Halls for the staff that drops there.

I got everything but the boots and chest (which both drop off Blood Council) within a month's time...took another 3 months to get the boots, and then another 2 for the chest >.>
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Deleted
    http://i.imgur.com/K1RW9SDh.jpg

just the good old lock mythic set with a slight adjustment, I like the pvp hands better than the set gloves because the set gloves don't cover the hands/fingers
    Last edited by Elysia; 2015-06-26 at 07:17 PM. Reason: Please use thumbnails for larger images.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/K1RW9SDh.jpg

just the good old lock mythic set with a slight adjustment, I like the pvp hands better than the set gloves because the set gloves don't cover the hands/fingers
    which pvp gloves are that?
    Last edited by Elysia; 2015-06-26 at 07:17 PM.