10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gruxa View Post
    Imho, there is no other staff but the mythic archimonde staff (gl getting that!) that fits the set, I'm going for exactly the same set as you (just lacking shoulders now) and i'm gonna go with the invisible staff tmog http://www.wowhead.com/item=119430/gas-powered-stick. more focus on the armor that way!
    The WoD CMODE staff (dimension-ripper's staff) matches pretty well IMO. http://www.wowhead.com/item=118403/d...-rippers-staff

"I don’t know half of you half as well as I should like; and I like less than half of you half as well as you deserve."
    --Bilbo Baggins
    Paarthurnax | Peijing

Deleted
    My creation:

Quote Originally Posted by Ripley6174 View Post
    My creation:

That's um... wow!

I started a warlock a little bit ago and have just started raiding with him, I don't have half of the pieces yes and it will take some time but this is what I'm working towards. I do have the chest already which inspired the rest of the set, I'm not the biggest fan of robes on Worgen so this seemed like a good alternative.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkomi View Post
    That's um... wow!
    That's um... bad?

Quote Originally Posted by Darkomi View Post
    That's um... wow!
    I don't know why, I read your post and started laughing hard. Can't really tell if it's because of you or him/his xmog heuAAEUhAUEHEUAH

Was lucky enough got the engineering malfunction and got to be a draenei so quickly took some screen shots with my mog

Armory for items - http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/d...lst%C3%A9aler/
    Last edited by Soulstealing; 2015-07-29 at 11:41 PM. Reason: Cropped image and added human version also

Corsair 750D - i7 5820k @ 4.2 GHz - Corsair H100i - 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 2800 MHz - TITAN X - GIGABYTE X99 GAMING 5

You know something exists such as "Thumbnails", right Soulstealer?

anyhow on topic, VERDANT SPHERES!!! (nice tmog though! i prefer T15 LFR gloves though)
    made by Shyama

You know something exists such as "Thumbnails", right Soulstealer?

anyhow on topic, VERDANT SPHERES!!! (nice tmog though! i prefer T15 LFR gloves though)
    There u go :P and yeah changed the glyph now, forgot to do it before print screening
    Last edited by Soulstealing; 2015-07-29 at 11:33 PM.

Corsair 750D - i7 5820k @ 4.2 GHz - Corsair H100i - 8GB Corsair Vengeance @ 2800 MHz - TITAN X - GIGABYTE X99 GAMING 5

Deleted
    Cliché I know, but still it looks cool to me. The belt was stupendous to obtain though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulstealing View Post
    Was lucky enough got the engineering malfunction and got to be a draenei so quickly took some screen shots with my mog

Armory for items - http://eu.battle.net/wow/character/d...lst%C3%A9aler/
    ha, looks perfect in the draenai form. happy archimonde
    Grandmaster Tidestout
    <Stand Tall>US-Stormrage

i'll always have a soft spot for the Nemesis set. awesome design and my first tier set i fully completed as a raider.(man i'd jump at the opportunity of a HD version of T2!!)

other than that i always swap between full sets of T5, 6, 8,10 & 17 (hc & myth) (or self-made custom tmogs ^^). i'm not a fan of MOP lock sets AT ALL
    I prefer tier 2.5. Def my go too at least once a year. reactions are the best...

Bladz-eonar
    Shit lock
    Shit IRLer

Ever since I finally got a staff again I've been changing up my mog like every single raid night. Been meaning to grab a screenshot but I wind up switching again before I remember. But I've had a couple ones I've really liked ...
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

My Gul Dan ish mog.

Current Laughing Skull lock
    Last edited by Gratlim; 2015-08-06 at 08:14 PM.

Deleted

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilgard View Post
    Cloak and staff don't fit. AT ALL. What's the chest/leggings (or is it just robe)?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    Cloak and staff don't fit. AT ALL. What's the chest/leggings (or is it just robe)?
    I think the staff fits pretty well. I'm looking for a better looking cloak tho

- - - Updated - - -

Just changed race ahahaha.