Quote Originally Posted by Akasha View Post
    words
    Awesome transmog.

Wow, a select few being entitled little babies. You don't have the CM gear from MoP? Oh well, it's a fucking game. Grow up.

You do have it? Congratulations, it looks awesome. Simple as that.

Deleted
    So how about we make this thread about actual transmog again?

Pretty simple xmog. Can't find any staff xmog for a pirate set so ... black stick.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Akasha View Post
    *After the WoW servers have shut down* "You should have seen me, bro. 50k achievement points, all gold challenge mode, had all the mounts before anyone else, and of course the top raid gear right after the raids came out. Friggin' scrub betas who didn't share my superior drive to achieve dared say they should be able to get the same things as I had! Can you believe that? How dare they have the things I got way before them! How dare they believe their lowly selves should be able to enjoy transmogging an outfit or riding a mount I don't even use, but have because I'm better than they are?! Filthy 2 hour a night scrubs!"

"No one gives a shit, dude."

Get over yourself. It's a GAME. If you're the best of the best, then great. Get all your stuff way before others. That does not at all mean that stuff should just go away, almost or never to be seen again, because the top raider who got them is currently going to most likely show off their newest, shiniest gear, mount or title.
    I'm thrilled when they leave a mount in game that drops from 100% chance to 1% because honestly, I enjoy playing by myself and going through the old raids to collect random t-mog gear, gold and mounts. Just because you have a different play style does not make it the only one that is valid. There are things that I got a long time ago that were removed, then put in BMAH. When I see people with them, do I feel less special? No, because that's insane. If they enjoy that item, why in hell not let them enjoy it? So that I can lick their tears and gain ultimate e-power (in my own delusional head) knowing that they're so JEALOUS of my superiority or luck? Pathetic.
    I think you responded to the wrong person... lols

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post

Nothing beats the classics.
    This set actually suits Worgens... I'm pretty impressed. I could never really find the love for it on a human/belf.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorindesarin View Post
    This set actually suits Worgens... I'm pretty impressed. I could never really find the love for it on a human/belf.
    in my eyes, it's the only set in the entire games that goes well on worgen. Even better with those gloves from TBC (forgot their name, they're part of the orange nemesis set, but the gloves were still purple, basically nemesis gloves without the glove model, showing the sleeves of the robe)
    made by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    You're already rewarded by getting it earlier and usually by having a guaranteed drop. I'm sorry that your whole life revolves around this game but that doesn't mean it should cater to people like you who are in the extreme minority.
    My life doesn't revolve around the game but maybe you're just playing the wrong type of game if you want to get everything handed to you. Try a single player RPG and just use console commands to give yourself all the cool stuff at the start. Regardless, no sense in discussing something with someone who can only reply in an aggressive manner especially over something as silly as not being allowed to play dress up in a video game the way they want.

However, I can play as dress up the way I want so here is a picture of me doing so:

10+ Year Old Account
    Where did you get that staff Zvvl? That would look absolutely gorgeous on my lvl 39 night elf warlock (Ariella) I am leveling. I only have time to log on once a week because of work, so I haven't had a chance to get her to max level yet. I know with you being a warcraft social activist you'll only be using items available to all players and all levels - after all, it wouldn't any sense at all to put restrictions or incentives in the game. That elitist mindset is one of several reasons that this community has become garbage and Blizzard insists on fueling it. I don't raid current content unless I have a good reason to and even then it's only LFR. Why should I be excluded from going after that gear at a later date just so you can feel "special"? If you don't believe me, just look at the human society for example. No matter where you look in life, putting in less or no time to obtain success always yields the same rewards.

Please PM me the location of the staff, or mail me in-game. Praise Karl Marx, and Praise Elune!!

that staff is from mythic archimonde.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    that staff is from mythic archimonde.
    I guess the previous post didn't trigger your sarcasm detector.
    made by Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    I guess the previous post didn't trigger your sarcasm detector.
    not initially, but i didn't read it enough because i figured it would be more related to transmog.

Deleted
    Bad boy lord Furty

Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    My life doesn't revolve around the game but maybe you're just playing the wrong type of game if you want to get everything handed to you. Try a single player RPG and just use console commands to give yourself all the cool stuff at the start. Regardless, no sense in discussing something with someone who can only reply in an aggressive manner especially over something as silly as not being allowed to play dress up in a video game the way they want.

However, I can play as dress up the way I want so here is a picture of me doing so:
    Oh. You're one of those people. I am so sorry, I honestly had no idea. I hope you'll forgive me.

Infracted - Woz
    Last edited by Woz; 2015-12-22 at 02:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by G3istly View Post
    Oh. You're one of those people. I am so sorry, I honestly had no idea. I hope you'll forgive me.
    Ok now it's starting to get to me as well. it's a transmog thread so can you bugger off pls instead of derailing the whole thread for your own ego. You had almost 2 years to get your precious set that could be done in the crafted pvp blues even since their ilvl was higher than the scaling.....

Now go back in your hole & deal with it.
    made by Shyama

Well then, this thread sure derailed.

I have an idea, it's more fun than whatever's been happening for the past 2-3 pages tbh.

How about instead of measuring E-peen factor and whining about MoP CM set we make this a competition about who can link the funniest transmog clown suit you can come up with.

Fugliest/most hilarious suit wins a cookie +respect for being ballsy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post

I have an idea, it's more fun than whatever's been happening for the past 2-3 pages tbh.

How about instead of measuring E-peen factor and whining about MoP CM set we make this a competition about who can link the funniest transmog clown suit you can come up with.

That would go against the warlock player stereotype though. We need more e-peen flexing. Swordfights galore!

Seriously though, I support the clownsuit competition.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wholol View Post

Thats unfair. You instnatly win anything fugly... hah.