Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    snip
    Eeeeehhh, ees gud, but ees not very warlock kappa.

Hey guys, can anyone with beta access do a big favor for me? I just need confirmation If you transmog your demo artifact offhand does the floating skull go away or no? If you could post a screenshot that would be super helpful. I tried asking ppl for this in trade chat and tried googling for this but I cant find any information about it. Thanks.
    #NoBetaClub

10+ Year Old Account
    You can not transmog it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    - snip -
    The sword is Taner's Terrible Spine from Normal Gruul, the offhand is Interloper's Mossy Skull from Everbloom, Robes are T18 mythic, the Belt is crafted dreadful Gladiator's Belt, The dagger is Ko'ragh's Boot Knife.

This is what i'm using at the moment.

Last edited by Maleific; 2016-08-04 at 04:11 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pretty much the same ol' robe I been wearing since MoP

this will be my new one going into Legion, since we start with a purple skull

Last edited by Jexnell; 2016-08-04 at 10:20 AM.

Can you guys recommend a few good firey type staffs to go with jewel of firelord? Right now I'm using the red glowy gladiator staff, but I'd love something that burned like the jewel, thanks!!!

Quote Originally Posted by benjaminandjen View Post
    Can you guys recommend a few good firey type staffs to go with jewel of firelord? Right now I'm using the red glowy gladiator staff, but I'd love something that burned like the jewel, thanks!!!
    Spire of Scarlet Pain

Quote Originally Posted by Dyptheria View Post
    Spire of Scarlet Pain[/URL]
    Oh thank you!! I dig it. Any other suggestions? I might farm a few different staffs. Honestly kinda hate staffs, but since our artifact weapon is a staff we really don't have a choice I guess...

Come the launch of Legion I'll be putting on a thematically Warlock outfit to open up the Class Hall. Today, however, I wanted to go digging into the new options the Wardrobe opened up for me and put together something truly worth of wearing the name Fabulous. After all, the threats of both the Iron Horde and Archimonde have been defeated, we have a brief period of calm to celebrate in, and I wouldn't be caught dead wearing something battle stained and bestrewn with skulls to the best parties in Silvermoon.

Deleted
    I have 3 versions of very similar mog. Advice is very much appreciated on finding better helmet for pic 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by Deebe View Post
    I have 3 versions of very similar mog. Advice is very much appreciated on finding better helmet for pic 2 and 3.
    Tastes vary, and I can only test things out on my own non-troll Warlock, but you might try:

Vilebreath Mask (I think the Normal mode coloration matches best)
    Voidsight Hood
    Helm of Eldritch Authority (Heroic coloration)
    Sightless Crown of Ulmaas
    Nemesis Skullcap
    Felheart Horns

I'd also suggest at least taking a look at the Fel-Proof goggles
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Gaidax View Post
    What is the robe for that set? It matches it quite decently and I have been looking for a piece to go with the Archi cloth drops.

10+ Year Old Account
    Top is Fel-infused hauberk, invasions cloth transmog reward. Bottom is some WoTLK quest kilt.

10+ Year Old Account
    I 'm running T11 normal on my orc. full set and the heroic lighting rod from dragon soul.

If destro works I will be using my cm/archi gear
    If demo is the way to go I'll stick with my current
    and if it's affliction I will play my shaman instead
    Wrath baby and proud of it

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Deebe View Post

Can't remember the name of the item off the top of my head, but for the 2nd look, the black, kinda spikey/skulley collar that drops from the warlock boss in Zul'Aman might be good.