10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Samaramon View Post

My current, dirty-looking, Black Dragonflight-inspired warlock. Whew, mouthfull!
    More details on all the items here. Hope you like it
    I... think it looks strange, but i like it... a lot O.o

Voidheart with Armageddon and Nibelung.

Loved that staff. I always thought it was awesome to have two or three Valks out at the same time my Doomguard was out.

Quote Originally Posted by Grizelda View Post
    Loved that staff. I always thought it was awesome to have two or three Valks out at the same time my Doomguard was out.
    Yeah, I miss it. Using it on Heroic Maloriak before they nerfed it was fucking hilarious.

My planned set for my Warlock will mirror the Sunreaver Magus NPCs, as Destruction (still with Red Fire, quest not being too forgiving), but using the Verdant Spheres glyph. Once I got it together, will return with a SS (it is gonna take a bit of time/RNG to get). She is loyal to the Sin'dorei, first and foremost, and will show that loyalty perfectly.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Last edited by xskarma; 2013-03-29 at 03:33 PM. Reason: Use large thumbnails next time, please, when linking large images.
    Ghostcrawler is gone, time to celebrate!

Deleted
    my 4 favorite transmogs.

i like the rank 13 set the most. im just nostalgic i think nothing special tho.

http://imgur.com/MCUdZ5y.jpg
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-03-30 at 01:16 AM.

Deleted
    Love the set, simple yet really good looking. Bonus points for having a sword on the back! That's exactly what I would like to have on my Warlock whenever I don't have a staff, sadly I got a bloody wand at the moment that can't be transmogged to anything...

Really happy about the set on my Warlock though, got it in November-December when I could finally solo Ulduar 10 including the hard modes.

15+ Year Old Account

My corrupt, fallen Bloodmage-turned-Warlock look. Felblood Mage?

My not-quite-complete Sunreaver Bloodmage set.

My casual Reliquary / Loremaster / "just studying an ancient tome" look.

Bonus pictures:

Celebrating green fire with Glyph of Verdant Spheres.

Demonology with Glyph of Felguard.

With my Fel Flame pet, named Xelnath, enlarged using a Magical Pet Biscuit.

With the Fel Flame and the Headless Horseman's mount and some Rain of Fire.
    Last edited by Kathranis; 2013-03-31 at 10:37 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Bloodmage set looks pretty good, Kathranis, not sure what you're missing to be honest. Apart from shoes I guess.

That's looking extremely sexy. O.o

Quote Originally Posted by Kathranis View Post

My not-quite-complete Sunreaver Bloodmage set.
    Can you tell us the items this set consists of or will consist if it is finished?

15+ Year Old Account
    Shoulderpad's of Knowledge's Pursuit
    Doomsayer's Robe (two lookalikes)
    Felheart Belt
    Gloves of Tyri's Power
    Cloak of Unforgivable Sin (lookalikes)
    Sunreaver Tabard
    Archmage's Staff (no longer obtainable)

Missing Helm of Arcane Purity and appropriate boots. Not sure what I'll use for boots just yet, but if nothing looks right I'll just got for something in basic black.

May replace the Sunreaver Tabard with the Sunreaver Onslaught Tabard when the new graphics are added in 5.2. I'm not sure which I like more. May also replace the robe with Sunfire Robe / Robes of Ghostly Hatred when I get them.

The staff was only obtainable from the Fall of Theramore scenario during the pre-MoP event. Golden Staff of the Sin'dorei or various other drops from Sunwell Plateau would be good alternatives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Unobtainable. Oh well that's a damn shame, the staff really made that outfit. Then again, I don't really have a Belf Warlock anyway. Love the outfit though, great work.

Need help finding belt for tier 7 transmog

As the titel says, I'm having trouble finding a matching belt for transmoging the warlock tier 7 set, any suggestions?

For 10 man: http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/08/2...gueheart-garb/

For 25 man: http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/08/2...gueheart-garb/

Under the full sets you can see optional extras which are basically 'best matches' chosen by the public.

That Sunreaver outfit is perfect. I needed something with a red flair while I'm grinding Huojin Pandaren rep with their tabard.

Cincture of Polarity is the belt you want, drops from Thad 25. Pretty easy fight to solo, even if you hit the enrage the extra damage is barely noticeable.
    Warlock Soloing & Progress | FC: 4141-3143-3405 | Metang, Mawile, and Klefki

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Unobtainable. Oh well that's a damn shame, the staff really made that outfit. Then again, I don't really have a Belf Warlock anyway. Love the outfit though, great work.
    I think you can still get it from Forge of souls normal

Edit: Yep the last boss on normal seems to drop it still