Simple, easy to get, and I like the look of it. Still trying to find a tabard... thinking the Argent Crusade tabard.
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-01-29 at 12:06 AM. Reason: changed the pic to one with graphics turned up herp de durp

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by susiemac View Post
    Just gathered this set for my Paladin, really I would like the Grim sabaton boots but they are a nightmare drop :<

Has anyone got any other suggestions please?

http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/09/0...anted-thorium/

The gloves that match perfectly dropped from the emerald dragons, sadly.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Looks better in game with loads of fire on the "antlers", but this is what I got on live atm. Still farming the belt and boots that match the t9.^^
    Last edited by Cariboulou; 2012-01-28 at 02:29 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Pardon the bad resolution. One of the looks I am building. Also looks great for Ret with Soul Cleaver and some other weapons.
    Last edited by Liminal; 2012-01-28 at 07:27 AM.

A question for all of us who play male belf paladins... I recently (FINALLY) got my Bulwark of Azzinoth, been wanting it for years haha... and now that i've got it i'm bitterly dissapointed due to clipping issues that only seem to happen to male belfs.

So my question is, are there ANY cool looking shoulders which won't clean stick out the back? I know my T13 do, as do my T12, T7 does and I even purchased a pair of T10's just to test and they too stick out the back of the shield -_- it completely ruins the whole look of the shield if whenever I have it my damn shoulder armor is coming out through the back.

So my question is, those of us with Bulwark of Azzinoth transmogged, are there ANY shoulders that don't stick out the back of them? I'd post a pic to show what i mean but i'm not at my desktop at the moment...

Thanks to Shyama for this beautiful signature <3

10+ Year Old Account
    I got my warrior 10.5 look a like helm hoo!

...But I want to wear the warrior tier 8 from 25 man now. And missing the helm.

Also.

*throttles Blizzard artists for not adding the right boots into Ulduar for tier sets*

Quote Originally Posted by yiyida View Post
    I walk in and want my head piece to look like T6. I have to have the T6 helm on me to do this. Thus meaning I'd need to go out and do the instance to get the piece of gear I desire~.
    Yep, that's how it works.

Quote Originally Posted by Nasriel View Post
    A question for all of us who play male belf paladins... I recently (FINALLY) got my Bulwark of Azzinoth, been wanting it for years haha... and now that i've got it i'm bitterly dissapointed due to clipping issues that only seem to happen to male belfs.

So my question is, are there ANY cool looking shoulders which won't clean stick out the back? I know my T13 do, as do my T12, T7 does and I even purchased a pair of T10's just to test and they too stick out the back of the shield -_- it completely ruins the whole look of the shield if whenever I have it my damn shoulder armor is coming out through the back.

So my question is, those of us with Bulwark of Azzinoth transmogged, are there ANY shoulders that don't stick out the back of them? I'd post a pic to show what i mean but i'm not at my desktop at the moment...
    The deadly gladiator shoulders don't clip I think, and they look awesome to boot.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Deleted
    Have searched previous 20 pages and not found any info, but are there any leg parts similar to wowhead.com/item=30137 ? I've search for quite some time and only get white / black colour schemes.

Reason being is, I've simply not been lucky with token drops ;/

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=69833#comments

^---omg this cloak.

Dentist, there is the season 2 which is pink/orange you can get from Area 52 or the SSO isle. Are you looking for purple legs in general or...?

I've decided to start farming for a transmog set around the Legplates of Blazing Light since I just love how they look on Blood Elf Female. Looking around this is what I came up with as full set:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...26:45585:31984

I couldn't find a better matching set than the Lightforge one for shoulders+chest, but I'm not 100% sold on it especially not the shoulders so wanted to ask if you have any ideas here? I was thinking about the Rag shoulders but I tried it in-game and the colors didn't match very well . Also I'm thinking I should show my arms more to match the legs. I tried the Heavy Mithril Breastplate but even with a yellow shirt it doesn't look that great IMO. Linking it as well:

http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...984:7930:42373

Any ideas are welcome.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post

Dentist, there is the season 2 which is pink/orange you can get from Area 52 or the SSO isle. Are you looking for purple legs in general or...?
    Indeed, I guess I'm trying to find an almost carbon copy of the Pally T5 legs. Shape isn't important, however colour is.

As for the S2 tip. Sadly nothing there looked like it.

this is it for reference: wowhead.com/item=30137

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theiea View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...heiea/advanced

Anyone have an idea on what shield would look good with the Ulduar 10 Tier 8?
    The Shield off of Hard mode hodir (10 man) would be awesome, it's my favourite. Also you should get http://www.wowhead.com/item=32243/pearl-inlaid-boots they match your tier 6 much better!

Just finished my holy paladin's set for pvp!
    Tell me what you think.

Also, if you know of a shield for the set let me know!

Last edited by Spartinz; 2012-01-31 at 01:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spartinz View Post
    Just finished my holy paladin's set for pvp!
    Tell me what you think.

Also, if you know of a shield for the set let me know!
    There are 2 that would probably fit pretty well. Most that I have seen with Crystalforge use the Aldori Legacy shield from Gruul's lair. Titansteel Shieldwall would probably fit pretty decently as well.

the bigger the shield the better imo! XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's my new set i've been working on it for a while. let me know what you guys think

Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-02-01 at 03:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, wow! I love the different blues you've worked on with that set.