Quote Originally Posted by eDGe87 View Post
    Oh my god, that's the most dreadful transmog set I've ever laid eyes upon. /
    Dont you see the Thor lookalike? (Thor as in Norse religion, "Thor with the Hammer" or what ever you say in English, "Tor med Hammeren" in Norwegian atleast)
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Nonslid View Post
    Dont you see the Thor lookalike? (Thor as in Norse religion, "Thor with the Hammer" or what ever you say in English, "Tor med Hammeren" in Norwegian atleast)
    Well, to be fair... His comic-outfit is pretty dreadful. So it means it's a good.... cosplay... and an ugly transmog.
    Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    Often I just open the fridge instead of turning the lights on in the kitchen. I like that.

Deleted
    Apparently it's meant to look like this guy (of whom I was personally unaware), which does the set some justice.

Quote Originally Posted by silverhatred View Post
    I am wondering what belt/cloak/boots would go best with paladin s2 gear. Could anyone help me out?
    S2 belt and boots are sold for Honor on Quel'danas, they'd probably be a good match :P

Cloak... ehh... Arathi Kings maybe off the top of my head, but I have a feeling that even that's too dark. Maybe the orange Thrall wedding quest or Avengers rep ones?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ædious View Post
    My Scarlet Onslaught Pally

what is the sword?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    what is the sword?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ædious View Post
    My Scarlet Onslaught Pally
    That sword goes great with Tier 13, I use it myself.

Also,

I could really use some help finding a pair of gloves and belt that look great with Tier 2.5 *AQ40*, current using Tier 2 gloves/belt with the 2.5 set.

Edit - Found what I was looking for - http://wowroleplaygear.com/2011/08/2...rs-battlegear/
    Last edited by MrPaladinGuy; 2012-02-13 at 12:00 PM.
    10850k (10c 20t) @ all-core 5GHz @ 1.250v | EVGA 3080 FTW3 Ultra Gaming | 32GB DDR4 3200 | 1TB M.2 OS/Game SSD | 4TB 7200RPM Game HDD | 10TB 7200 RPM Storage HDD | ViewSonic XG2703-GS - 27" IPS 1440p 165Hz Native G-Sync | HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

10+ Year Old Account
    At least it wouldnt look like every other pally rocking judgment sets

Awsome sig made by :Eis
    Jayne Cobb: You know what the chain of command is? It's the chain I go get and beat you with 'til ya understand who's in ruttin' command here.

Update! My pally was promoted to High General in the ranks of the Scarlet Onslaught!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestux View Post
    At least it wouldnt look like every other pally rocking judgment sets
    Really? Huh. I mostly see the purple recolor or people in T6. I can only think of 2 people on my server right now who even rock the full T2 set which pleases me.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Try the Avenger's of Hyjal plate int belt.

Finally I finished a t13 transmog set, and have a nice mace for ret. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find a shield that would fit it for prot. As much as I love my IF guard set, I would prefer to look like a shining beacon of awesomeness. Any suggestions?
    Try using the titansteel tanking shield.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Hephaestux View Post
    any one know the gear used for this screen shot?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/media/sc...od-elf-male025
    Rather use this item for helm imo:

http://www.wowhead.com/item=44247/Fa...ng%20Faceguard

Just need to buy the belt/boots to match and i'll be happy. I've had Despair in my bank for a year+ and i finally get to use it, so damn happy

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...lknight/simple

(yes i know i still have hunks of tank gear, just started ret again yesterday and have yet to see em drop.)
    If you must insist on using a non-sanctioned sitting apparatus, please consider the tensile strength
    of the materials present in the object in question in comparison to your own mass volumetric density.

In other words, stop breaking shit with your fat ass.

Is anyone aware of a comprehensive list of weapons which do not show enchants? So many of the enchants are just ugly, and so visible they throw off the whole look of a transmog set.

I've found some, but really want a complete list if it's out there somewhere.

Currently using Brutal Glad lamellar with the normal mode Blackhorn's shield for prot. Love the shield, and it matches that old pvp set pretty well. Looking for a somewhat better weapon match. Frostguard is awesome, but a little too white.

Purple judgement recolor for ret, currently with the purple gladiator's bonegrinder. Looking for an Akirus when I have extra time for old raids though.

Holy gets T13 with Cloak of the Beasts and a rather plain metallic shield, with Edge of Winter as the axe. There's an easily farmed mace I like (and use on my priest) from Blood Furnace normal that I'll grab if I ever manage to upgrade to Maw.

Pally sets look so amazing I don't even feel the need to build anything unique for them.

I'm even tempted to finish up a set from the 378 heroics - that look is pretty nice too.
    Last edited by Kurgosh; 2012-02-14 at 03:47 PM.

Alright, another t13 weapon request: I need a nice 2handed axe. Currently using the ilvl 312 green model with its grey and gold matching my set quite nicely. But apart from the color, it is rather dull compared to the rest of the armor. Any ideas?

Alright, another t13 weapon request: I need a nice 2handed axe. Currently using the ilvl 312 green model with its grey and gold matching my set quite nicely. But apart from the color, it is rather dull compared to the rest of the armor. Any ideas?
    There are:
    Crystalforged War Axe
    Experimental Specimen Slicer
    Skullstealer Greataxe
    Tok'kar's Murloc Chopper
    Vicious Gladiator Decapitator
    Barbarian War Axe

Those are a few sugestions that could go well with your amror set and look quite well.

How about that grey recolor of the GM axe?

http://www.wowhead.com/item=25215
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Wink

all i gotta say guys is if you don't have the add-on mogit go get it i found it this weekend and its has helped me to find pieces and make a good setup on some tansmogs laters all!

Until you realize that he looks like Thor!