Spiteblade from Karazhan would look pretty good with that, IMO. There's a BoE with the same graphic too.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Front View

Rear With Silvermoon Cape

Shield of Choice

Sword

Trying to look as "Blood Elf" as possible. Still got more tier 9 to get.

If ANYONE knows a way to look more "Blood Elfy" in plate, please let me know
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-04-02 at 04:13 PM.

that was the inspiration at least :>

Last edited by hiddeh; 2012-04-29 at 01:03 AM.

After the changes to Paladins in Mists & me bored with my rogue I decided to dust off the paladin. Here are the sets I have so far. I have been having a blast piecing these together. Some are still not finished so I am using modelviewer or ingame wardrobe.

Redemption Ret Set

Death Knight Look-a-like W/ Corrupted Ashbringer Ret Set (Still need shoulders and chest)

Judgment Set w/ Corrupted Ashbringer (Doesn't really match but fitting look)

Sunwell Holy Set

So that's what I am working on right now. For my Prot set I will be using Tier 5 + that matching mace & shield.

I also want to farm Scarley Monastery and attain at least the tabard before that is removed in Mists of Pandaria to pair with Ashbringer.

Let me know what you think of the sets!
    Last edited by Malthanis; 2012-04-02 at 04:19 PM.

Deleted
    robot-set

Quote Originally Posted by Vereesà View Post

Probably not the most original one, but I love the Wrathful Pally set! Did take quite a while to farm, but thankfully I had the Vengeful helmet saved from TBC.
    This is essentially my set, but instead of farming all the pvp gear I just used the shoulders and legs then everything else is t13 RF version (cept helm, plate halo ftw) with a shattered sun tabard

Unfortunately I am in my ret set (which is awful without the ht11 warrior shoulders look alike but oh well) and I'm at work so my armory pic wont show my pretty gear

Sig and Avi by Isilrien <3 Priest~Hunter~Druid~Paladin

Deleted

Anyone know a good white/gold themed 2h sword? Preferably with it's own glow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods View Post
    After the changes to Paladins in Mists & me bored with my rogue I decided to dust off the paladin. Here are the sets I have so far. I have been having a blast piecing these together. Some are still not finished so I am using modelviewer or ingame wardrobe.

*snip*

So that's what I am working on right now. For my Prot set I will be using Tier 5 + that matching mace & shield.

I also want to farm Scarley Monastery and attain at least the tabard before that is removed in Mists of Pandaria to pair with Ashbringer.

Let me know what you think of the sets!
    I personally like taking a few pieces from different sets to make my own, but seeing someone with T3 is just f*ing awesome. Choosing between these sets, I'd go with that one. Even if you actually have Corrupted Ashbringer. (Ah man, why didn't I play WoW back then..)

Imo, the holy set looks a bit too bland, there's just nothing there that catches my eye. Maybe just slapping a tabard on him would work. Not sure.

That's pretty much all feedback I have for you!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by Badhairday View Post
    I personally like taking a few pieces from different sets to make my own, but seeing someone with T3 is just f*ing awesome. Choosing between these sets, I'd go with that one. Even if you actually have Corrupted Ashbringer. (Ah man, why didn't I play WoW back then..)

Imo, the holy set looks a bit too bland, there's just nothing there that catches my eye. Maybe just slapping a tabard on him would work. Not sure.

That's pretty much all feedback I have for you!
    Thanks for the feedback! You seem pretty knowledgeable. There aren't any better swords/maces/axes you can think of that matches the color and matte look of the tier 3?

10+ Year Old Account
    Corrupted Ashbringer is almost like the color black.

It can match anything.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Dumbfoundead View Post

Anyone know a good white/gold themed 2h sword? Preferably with it's own glow
    You might want to check out Truesilver Champion (easy to get)

or

Twinblade of the Phoenix (not as easy to get)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heywoods View Post
    Thanks for the feedback! You seem pretty knowledgeable. There aren't any better swords/maces/axes you can think of that matches the color and matte look of the tier 3?
    I actually think the sword you're using now looks great with tier 3. Only a few weapons (that doesn't fit perfectly with tier 3) pops up in my head.

There's Warmace of Menethil from LK10
    Citadel Enforcer's Claymore from Marrowgar
    Zin'Rokh from Archaeology
    Bryntroll from Marrowgar25
    Demise from Heigan the Unclean10
    Legacy from The Crone in Karazhan

No one fits that good. But I just can't think of any white/blue weapon at all. Someone goes about thinking I'm knowledgeable and I fail to find what he looks for. :c Sorry I couldn't be of any more help! Judge Malthred has been of great help to some people here, he might know.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account

With Crusader title.
    Still dont like the boots, but can't get better ones. Any suggestions?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Failerovski View Post

With Crusader title.
    Still dont like the boots, but can't get better ones. Any suggestions?
    Moroes in Kara drops the boots that match t4.I think the colour of them fits since you use t4 shoulders also.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Moroes in Kara drops the boots that match t4.I think the colour of them fits since you use t4 shoulders also.
    Just looked at them, they are way to dark an don't fit at all :/
    Anyway thank you for the suggestion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Failerovski View Post
    Just looked at them, they are way to dark an don't fit at all :/
    Anyway thank you for the suggestion.
    Actually he's not kidding. Those are literally the matching boots for the rest of the T4 set. See the top comment here:

http://www.wowhead.com/itemset=626#comments

However, I personally wore Vortex Walking Boots when I sported my T4.
    Mountains rise in the distance stalwart as the stars, fading forever.
    Roads ever weaving, soul ever seeking the hunter's mark.

I too am having trouble finding matching boots. the white/gold pvp boots from last arena seasons fit well, but are unobtainable now =(

Current Ret Set:

Current Holy Set:

Current RP Set:

Other sets I’m working on:

Thoughtssss? ;3

Quote Originally Posted by Laste View Post
    The legs dont match at all, really really cheap. You just forgot to replace the chest with the Warrior's Embrace. That would make it complete

Quote Originally Posted by Laste View Post
    The shield is better for tanks. As a healer, you always have it on your back. There are much better shields that match a healer.

You can't transmog a plate armor into a mail or a cloth one.