Going with the "Iron Vanguard" theme to the new xpac...

Deleted
    I had a blue attack yesterday, so mixed up a blue set from what I had in my bank.

I know the tabard aint fitting perfectly in, but like to wear my guild colors.
    Next step maybe to form a transmog around the tabard instead...

Haven't decided which mount I'll use for WoD. And I love the new stat squish, made leveling to 90 a breeze using my old Shadowmourne!

Tier 6, Cloak of the Iron Council, Obsidian Edged Blade Wrath Release Tabard. Warrior Tier 10 boots/belt. I need to find a better belt, I like the boots, and I am still trying for the shoulders.

I am Shaman - Play Free Online Games
    FML... Shamans suck.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bandeth View Post
    Going with the "Iron Vanguard" theme to the new xpac...

Shit yeah dude, me too. Tried to make mine as non-flashy as possible. Still some work to be done and my ss was taken in shitty lighting, but hey.

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

Deleted
    This thread needs more dwarves

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    This thread needs more dwarves
    Aye

It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

I really like that set. These days with how good dwarves look, its a waste to have helmets that cover their entire head, unless your set happens to go with a minimal helm.

my lady paladin. I like the "heavy plate armor" feel of the set

Last edited by Tenjen; 2014-10-31 at 03:10 PM.

Deleted
    I know we have seen quite a few of these, but had to post my holy warrior tmog aswell. Finished the challenge modes with my friends two days before the patch, so pumped

Another one x-mog for my friend. =)

Deleted

Bask in his glorious beard!

Normally I mix and match a bit more, but this early paladin MOP pvp set looks soooooo wonderful with the normal FL helm...

Just got my blazing wings in the darkmoon island and I had to do this set:

Any ideas on a helmet? I like the one from the store but I am not willing to pay 12 euros for that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyron View Post
    Just got my blazing wings in the darkmoon island and I had to do this set:

Any ideas on a helmet? I like the one from the store but I am not willing to pay 12 euros for that
    God damnit, the helmet from the store would actually be worth it with this set ;_;
    Resistance is weakness...

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    Normally I mix and match a bit more, but this early paladin MOP pvp set looks soooooo wonderful with the normal FL helm...

Beautiful, 10/10. Is that the 483 version of the set?

- - - Updated - - -

Neither very original, first is PVE (with a sweet action SS I did to spice up the typical full CM set) and second is PVP.

For the second set I used CM helm/belt, t16 LFR chest, t9 shoulders/gloves, and obv Black Ice for weapon.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Beautiful, 10/10. Is that the 483 version of the set?

- - - Updated - - -

Neither very original, first is PVE (with a sweet action SS I did to spice up the typical full CM set) and second is PVP.

For the second set I used CM helm/belt, t16 LFR chest, t9 shoulders/gloves, and obv Black Ice for weapon.
    It's the... 458 I believe. It's crafted Dreadful + Helm of Immolation. Honestly it turns out to be a pretty "cheap" set to make, but I was very happy with how it looked regardless.

Also, grats on the CM gear </3 Got it on my shaman, wish I had played Paladin more when I had the chance.

Quote Originally Posted by HardlyWaken View Post
    It's the... 458 I believe. It's crafted Dreadful + Helm of Immolation. Honestly it turns out to be a pretty "cheap" set to make, but I was very happy with how it looked regardless.

Also, grats on the CM gear </3 Got it on my shaman, wish I had played Paladin more when I had the chance.
    Yes it is the crafted. I was confused... I have the set from when it was the current set, but I thought I had the crafted, makes sense why the colors didn't match up. That is a good look though, I might have to go scoop that up... Should be really cheap to make right now.

And thanks! The CM set is beautiful... My paladin has been my main for some time (not so much in MoP) but when I saw the CM sets I thought the paladin set was just perfect and had to go for it.
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Trying desperately to get the DMF wings as well, got the firehorns from the shop and I'm thinking Mythic SoO set wouldn't look terrible with it since it has red feathers on it- damn blizzard screwups... getting to mid 20 stacks of the ring gathering and then another wave of players come and cut me down... so annoying!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Bask in my glorious..... GLORY!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Trying desperately to get the DMF wings as well, got the firehorns from the shop and I'm thinking Mythic SoO set wouldn't look terrible with it since it has red feathers on it- damn blizzard screwups... getting to mid 20 stacks of the ring gathering and then another wave of players come and cut me down... so annoying!
    Get someone to pull you to a low pop pve realm, and flag yourself for pvp. For some reason the flagging will separate you from the people that arent
    Kiz Retribution Paladin | Kizaw Protection Warrior

I'm trying my new take on the Judgement gear, I was wondering what you guys might think of it.

Last edited by Dakiras; 2014-11-03 at 06:22 AM.
    Signature created by Shyama