15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    When I heard that we might be able to mog Admiral Taylor's sword I went to the bank to double-check it was still there, aaand it wasn't. Wasn't in my void space either, nor could I find it in the item restoration tab on the website (but the list goes all the way back to before WoD). Wrote a ticket and the GM said even they don't have enough power to find it and it's lost forever..

- - - Updated - - -

I know I've done the quest, and I knew beforehand it wasn't mogable but I made sure to save it anyway ;_;
    Keep putting in tickets, if it truly isn't anywhere on the item resto page, or in your inventory then clearly there was a bug.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    Keep putting in tickets, if it truly isn't anywhere on the item resto page, or in your inventory then clearly there was a bug.
    Will do! I was about to mark the ticket as solved after I got the reply (to write a new one), but I'll just mark it as still having issues and hope for a new reply. I've manually gone through my inventory/item restore + used the search function everywhere to make absolute certain it's nowhere to be found.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

15+ Year Old Account
    The item restore should show every possible way of getting rid of an item, be it disenchanting, vendoring, or outright deletion. So if it isn't there, and you're absolutely sure you've done the quest and it isn't in any of your storage options then it is definitely a bug. I hope you get it back, it's such a great model.

I still wish they would put time into fixing the transmog system anyway, by making any appropriate gear you have ever equipped available without the need to store it in a bags or void storage. The need for this is only increasing if they decide to continue to put vanity cosmetic items in such as the iron scrap vendor items. Plus, they could actually get rid of void storage because it wouldn't be needed at that point.

10+ Year Old Account
    Went to check out all of my inventory again just to make sure I'm not making a fool out of myself, it's indeed not there. The quest is a criteria for the Spires of Arak quest achievement, which I have! I hope the next GM to answer me is of more assistance than the first one.

And yes, I don't see why we still have these weird rules for transmog. In Diablo 3 you unlock a new transmog as soon as you loot an item with a new model. Not to mention the dye-system.. /drool

There is way too much good-looking armor out there to keep these rules in place. I really don't understand why I'd have to delete an old mog to have space for a new one. Thank god I had duplicate would-be toys on my alts because I had to sacrifice a lot of them to make room for more bling bling :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Golly gosh, looks wonderful! I hate my self for never doing CM gold on my pala back in MoP D:
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

As I'm planning on eventually getting the Stage 3 crafted plate set for xmog, for now I have the odd brass-and-green set. There's a perfect match cloak from Heroics, but it's so random to get that I haven't bothered yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gracin View Post
    The item restore should show every possible way of getting rid of an item, be it disenchanting, vendoring, or outright deletion. So if it isn't there, and you're absolutely sure you've done the quest and it isn't in any of your storage options then it is definitely a bug. I hope you get it back, it's such a great model.

I still wish they would put time into fixing the transmog system anyway, by making any appropriate gear you have ever equipped available without the need to store it in a bags or void storage. The need for this is only increasing if they decide to continue to put vanity cosmetic items in such as the iron scrap vendor items. Plus, they could actually get rid of void storage because it wouldn't be needed at that point.
    In my experience, Item Restoration only works on rares or epics obtained from dungeons, or quest/certain "junk" items. I accidentally deleted some green quest reward shoulders, and they were not recoverable either through the restoration system or by a GM.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2014-12-12 at 07:31 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    @Rasstapp A bit off-topic, but which trinkets and talent setup would you recommend for aiming for Gold?

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    @Rasstapp A bit off-topic, but which trinkets and talent setup would you recommend for aiming for Gold?
    Alchemist Stone and Scabbard, DP+FV+LH

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    What axe is that?
    Steelforged Greataxe

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Rasstapp View Post
    Alchemist Stone and Scabbard, DP+FV+LH
    And I take it Mote will be the best pick if I'm not a liquid stuff maker? :P

Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    And I take it Mote will be the best pick if I'm not a liquid stuff maker? :P
    I'd assume so, yeah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    In my experience, Item Restoration only works on rares or epics obtained from dungeons, or quest/certain "junk" items. I accidentally deleted some green quest reward shoulders, and they were not recoverable either through the restoration system or by a GM.
    No, it works for green questrewards either.

Quote Originally Posted by Skinny Red View Post
    Went to check out all of my inventory again just to make sure I'm not making a fool out of myself, it's indeed not there. The quest is a criteria for the Spires of Arak quest achievement, which I have! I hope the next GM to answer me is of more assistance than the first one.
    Jut a tip: Have you done the quest in tank or holy spec? I had and i got Admiral Taylor's Ceremonial Sword.
    It's high noon.
    Personality: INTJ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thyr View Post
    Jut a tip: Have you done the quest in tank or holy spec? I had and i got Admiral Taylor's Ceremonial Sword.
    Nah, I've only quested as ret (with ret loot spec) in Draenor. Thanks though!

"Your ticket will be serviced soon™"
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Anyone know a good dress/kilt that matches the Justicar set? I'm currently using the T10 heroic dress (the purple one), but it doesn't really match very well. You can see my transmog in my armory below.

Try T8.10m legs or Crafted Dreadful Scaled chest. Or there's always the purple Judgement legs.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Mad cow?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm finding the new character models for femtaurs just a little bit creeeeeepy.

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post

Mad cow?

I don't know about anyone else, but I'm finding the new character models for femtaurs just a little bit creeeeeepy.
    Looks like something out of Fullmetal Alchemist.
    Priest Warrior
    You are not your role. You are not how much gold you have on your account.
    You are not the mount you ride. You are not the contents of your bank.
    You are not your epic purples. You are not a special and unique snowflake.
    You are the all-grinding, all-farming crap of Azeroth.

Quote Originally Posted by Ansible View Post
    Looks like something out of Fullmetal Alchemist.
    I can't think of a better compliment.

Always thought the t2 reskin pauldrons looked bad, so i tried to find something that went along with it. Crystalforge looked out of place by itself, so I added the axe and shield to match.