10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazel View Post
    Even though I change transmog like everyday these are my 2 favorites I think ;o
    Is there a support group for people who plow though thousands of gold a week just changing transmog? My entire void storage is full two things; Complete mogs, and random shit that I think I could possibly use for a mog one day. On any given day I'll dance between one of the following;

Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

New set I've been working on, but I can't seem to find a matching two-handed weapon. Any suggestions?

Sweetness!

- - - Updated - - -

Some awesome looking X-Mogs out there.. I love the one I have for my Pally!

Finally got the Sunsoul set thanks to the Salvage Yard and whipped up this simple xmog that I've been using for a few days. I really like it, except for how "unfinished" the boots look from behind.

Item List
    Main Pieces: Sunsoul Armor
    Shoulders: Justicar Shoulderplates
    Shirt: White Linen Shirt
    Cloak: Winding Sheet
    Weapon: Taran Icebreaker
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-04-23 at 02:08 PM.

Based it off FFX Auron. Call it Wandering Soul.

Protection.

Retribution.

Holy. Oh, wait.

I know Immolation is a bit over done, but they work so well with the Core Hound, and Pureblood Firehawk mounts; and Core Hound Pup, Molten Corgi, Hatespark the Tiny, and Phoenix Hatchling pets.

Lazel; I love the white transmog. That tier was probably my favoritest ever in terms of the raid itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Is there a support group for people who plow though thousands of gold a week just changing transmog? My entire void storage is full two things; Complete mogs, and random shit that I think I could possibly use for a mog one day. On any given day I'll dance between one of the following;
    There really should be, i use to go through maybe 5-6k a week on my characters mainly my paladin and warlock before i bought Full T3 for my paladin, im thinking of buying Full T3 paladin for my warrior or mage gear for my lock, but i think im down to maybe 2-3 k a week on my warlock and warrior now changing between CM gear and Teir sets. Really dont want to see how much ive dropped on Transmog.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucession View Post
    -snip-

New set I've been working on, but I can't seem to find a matching two-handed weapon. Any suggestions?
    I have. It's Heart-lesion Greatsword (sorry, can't link yet). Too bad it only drops for deathknights. Seriously, I'm using a set very similar to yours (i'll post it some time when I get a chance), and that 2handed sword is the only one I've been satisfied with. If I could, I would probably pay real money to have one on my paladin just for transmog. The alternative that I'm using right now for 2hand is Scepter of Sha'tar off shaffar in heroic mana tombs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ninjavitis View Post
    I have. It's Heart-lesion Greatsword (sorry, can't link yet). Too bad it only drops for deathknights. Seriously, I'm using a set very similar to yours (i'll post it some time when I get a chance), and that 2handed sword is the only one I've been satisfied with. If I could, I would probably pay real money to have one on my paladin just for transmog. The alternative that I'm using right now for 2hand is Scepter of Sha'tar off shaffar in heroic mana tombs.
    Thanks for the advice! I've since found that Admiral Taylor's Greatsword fits the set very well, but it can't be transmogged at the moment..

Edit: Derp, didn't know that Heart-Lesion gear was a class-specific drop from crates.
    Last edited by Rucession; 2014-12-26 at 10:40 AM.

Deleted
    I'm using a similar set and chose Experimental Specimen Slicer from Yor'sahj in DS. It looks a bit like holy light is coming from it when its enchanted.

Screenshot at minus.com/ibkeDT1hXUYNzW.jpg

Thanks for the advice! I've since found that Admiral Taylor's Greatsword fits the set very well, but it can't be transmogged at the moment..

Edit: Derp, didn't know that Heart-Lesion gear was a class-specific drop from crates.
    Yea, talk about disappointing. Excited when I found it on wowhead and how excellent it fit with that set. Disappointed that only deathknights could get that weapon model from boosting a character. Excited when I saw it dropped from big salvage crates, and then back to disappointed when it, again, only drops for deathknights. At least the sunsoul warmaul has an exact replica that drops out of Gruul's Lair.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just saw that we can get the Primal Gladiator's Desecration set from the Conquest vendor in Ashran as non-DKs. Do you think we will still be able to purchase it with Honor next season? I do not have the time currently to farm a whole transmog set via arenas.

edit: I just got Al'akirs weapon in a Salvage Yard box this morning

Sunsoul Sword
    Last edited by Tetley; 2014-12-28 at 09:51 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Tetley currently you can't buy the shoulders

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DrMcNinja View Post
    Tetley currently you can't buy the shoulders
    That's a bummer. We can however get the warrior shoulders which don't look that bad as a replacement:

You play Ally so Justicebringer is perfect for this set:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47069#modelviewer

Hammer of the Naaru:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=28800#modelviewer

Draenic Ribsmasher is new model for WoD:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=118799#modelviewer

Reckoning:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=47737#modelviewer

Claymore of the Prophet:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=45074#modelviewer

Abaddon and other Ulduar swords:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=46016#modelviewer

Quel'Delar, Might of the Faithful:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=50048#modelviewer

plus two rare weapons that can be dropped by any boss in Throne of Thunder

Greatsword of Frozen Hells:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=96619#modelviewer

Invocation of the Dawn:
    http://www.wowhead.com/item=95858#modelviewer

Hope you'll find something for You

Deleted
    Currently leveling my Paladin, using Taylor's Greatsword. Made a little detour to TOC to get Crusader's Glory (which did not drop).

10+ Year Old Account
    Praise the Light! Mogit has updated.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    Praise the Light! Mogit has updated.
    Really? Thank fuuuuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    Really? Thank fuuuuck
    Yup! CM armor has to be manually put in since it's unobtainable now though.

- - - Updated - - -

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Time to fix that.

*I use a male model in these because armor is proportioned the best on them.

First is the one I use on my main. The last one is warrior lookalike stuff from Mythic HM/BRF + BoA Blackrock stuff.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

I thought the socks went really well with the rest.
    Last edited by Rasstapp; 2015-01-01 at 05:40 AM.