Question

Quote Originally Posted by Rhys View Post
    My garrison for a cloak that doesn't look like over-designed garbage.

[img]i. imgur. com /m 2 f p X M d . jpg[/img]

A gold mace would be nice, too.
    which enchantment is this?

Power Torrent I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

It's Spellsurge. The orange swirly stuff is from the weapon itself.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    This is what I will be farming if I resub again. I had the LFR version of it back then but didn't really like it...now I rediscovered the heroic version and it looks fantastic.

Click on image to show dressing room.

This is Throne of Thunder, Paladin tier 15 heroic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jyan View Post
    which enchantment is this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Power Torrent I believe.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    It's Spellsurge. The orange swirly stuff is from the weapon itself.
    It's Executioner.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

Ah, I see all the ugly crap falling off of it now. It was kind of washed out against the paving stones. Why would you use that illusion...
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Because it looks good.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

thanks for this nice post

"Rustic Champion"

Here's a set using the Trial of the Champion dungeon gear with Calamity's Edge. Not one I would be likely to use, but maybe someone might find it the right fit. I chose the belt due to color, the reflection of the rivets from the shoulders, and the utilitarian look of it.

Item List
    Head: Spiked Titansteel Helm
    Shoulders: Gold Star Spaulders
    Cloak: Daybreak Cape
    Chest: Whalebone Carapace
    Hands: Mercy's Hold
    Waist: Blade-Chipped Waistguard
    Legs: Legguards of Abandoned Fealty
    Feet: Iron Cleated Warboots
    Weapon: Calamity's Edge (Normal mode)
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-10-16 at 06:29 PM.

Hm, think I gonna steal it and see if I can find some other shoulders/head for it. Never really liked those two models Nice colors though!
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    On the note of Heroic T15, I finally got the matching boots from Megaera on a coin after chasing them ever since it was current content. The following is the result:

Or, in a more relaxed pose:

The belt is a MoP PvP belt, the tabard is the Golden Lotus tabard, and I felt like Sunsoul Sword with Mongoose Illusion and Northern Barrier was about as good of a fit with the set as there's ever been.

I always hated that they put green scales on the legs of a blue coloured set. Legs will always ruin tier 15 for me. Shoulders and headpiece are amazeballs though.

since you can now have an 2h as holy pala i am running with dragon soul normal set and the 2h polearm from anub 25 man.
    13/13

Monk

These are my two current sets (the first one for PvE, and the second for PvP)

PvE:

PvP:

Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

Hey guys i need a hand deciding what xmog to use atm i have a few sets that i want to choose from so here they are

My vindicator type look:

My Shattered Sun look:

My Siver Hand / High elf look:

My Firelands look:

My Bloodknight look:

please help a pally out

Deleted

Alliance Amazing thread

Hi, guys I've made a quick trip through this thread from the very begining and I'm astonished by what I've found here! So many great transmogs and so much inspiration! So I've decided to show you mine Unfortunately I can't show it until I post some stuff here :P Soooo a little spam Btw, how many posts I have to write to have possibility to post links and images?

Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    These are my two current sets (the first one for PvE, and the second for PvP)

PvE:

PvP:

Really like the PvE one, the PvP one isnt bad either, but that face.. Ruins it! lol

Deleted
    Hi, guys! I've done a quick surf through this thread and I'm astonished by it's content. So many great sets and so much inspiration!!! I can't post my set to show you but maybe later I will be able to do it. For now, keep up the good work!

Deleted

Alliance ...

I would choose this vindicator like one It's great [but among other greats so the choice is really hard].