Deleted
    I apologize for the bad quality ! Could not get it better
    Hope you like it though.

Anyway, thats my little T2/T6 Blood Knight Set

Itemlist
    Head: Judgement Crown
    Shoulder: Vengeful Gladiator's Scaled Shoulders
    Back: Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak
    Chest: Cataclysmic Gladiator's Scaled Chestpiece (need to get the more fitting Vengeful version)
    Tabard: Blood Knight Tabard
    Hands: Vengeful Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
    Waist: Dreadful Gladiator's Clasp of Cruelty
    Legs: Vengeful Gladiator's Scaled Legguards
    Feet: Iron Bellow Sabatons
    Weapon: Blood-Tempered Ranseur
    Last edited by mmoca528ff7a76; 2015-08-19 at 09:11 PM.

Deleted

Alliance

Well.... don't u think it's a little bit "to-much-in-the-pot"? T6 is great set and I would say, it can be matched with T2 crown but these boots and belt and weapon, they simply don't glue together Belt is too much brown, boots completely differ in color and spear comes from some other fairy tale But ok, weapon can be a little different. Unfortunately, belt and boots must go But it's just my opinion. I would also think about some other tabard but... as it's a blood knight Role play can win with colors.
    Btw, I love T6 pvp set and I have my pvp set based on it, but I went into more warrior-like look with lots of spikes and fierce brawler appearence Sadly, I can't upload it......

"Drakonidia"

I've had this Cata dungeon set for a while but never found a belt I really liked with it (especially the matching pro wrestling belt) until I found this utilitarian beauty. The weapon I'd want most for this set is the Mythic version of Xu'tenash from Mannoroth, but it'll be well into Legion before I'll have a chance to get it.

Item List
    Head: Crown of Epochs
    Shoulder: Temporal Pauldrons
    Chest: Breastplate of Sorrow
    Hands: Time Strand Gauntlets
    Waist: Wild Combatant's Girdle of Cruelty
    Legs: Arcurion Legguards
    Feet: Treads of the Past
    Cloak: Silkmaster's Cloak
    Shirt: Embroidered Shirt
    Weapon: Wrathful Gladiator's Greatsword

Alternate Weapons: Xu'tenash, Glaive of Ruin (Mythic); Gor'gah, High Blade of the Gorians (Mythic);
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-10-16 at 06:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwayne84 View Post
    I apologize for the bad quality ! Could not get it better
    Hope you like it though.

Anyway, thats my little T2/T6 Blood Knight Set

Itemlist
    Head: Judgement Crown
    Shoulder: Vengeful Gladiator's Scaled Shoulders
    Back: Ancient Bloodmoon Cloak
    Chest: Cataclysmic Gladiator's Scaled Chestpiece (need to get the more fitting Vengeful version)
    Tabard: Blood Knight Tabard
    Hands: Vengeful Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
    Waist: Dreadful Gladiator's Clasp of Cruelty
    Legs: Vengeful Gladiator's Scaled Legguards
    Feet: Iron Bellow Sabatons
    Weapon: Blood-Tempered Ranseur
    Maaan, every time I see the blood tempered ranseur I get a horrible feeling in my gut. I deleted that sweet, sweet thing in TBC when I was new to the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninji
    "lets loose quik" is the only alliance pride I am aware of

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    I've had this Cata dungeon set for a while but never found a belt I really liked with it (especially the matching pro wrestling belt) until I found this utilitarian beauty. The weapon I'd want most for this set is the Mythic version of Xu'tenash from Mannoroth, but it'll be well into Legion before I'll have a chance to get it.

[IMG]http://s8.postimg.org/ypehg276t/Wo_WScrn_Shot_082015_99999.png[IMG]

Item List
    Head: Crown of Epochs
    Shoulder: Temporal Pauldrons
    Chest: Breastplate of Sorrow
    Hands: Time Strand Gauntlets
    Waist: Wild Combatant's Girdle of Cruelty
    Legs: Arcurion Legguards
    Feet: Treads of the Past
    Cloak: Silkmaster's Cloak
    Shirt: Embroidered Shirt
    Weapon: Wrathful Gladiator's Greatsword

Alternate Weapons: Xu'tenash, Glaive of Ruin (Mythic); Gor'gah, High Blade of the Gorians (Mythic);

Always nice to see a new take on that dungeon set! Apart from the "set" helm I think it looks great. I've made a few iterations of my own (1, 2, can't get a more neutral background because I'm not subbed atm :/). I like your choice of belt, that's something I struggled with as well. The orange crystal in the weapon works very well with the details in the armor, but the green part looks rather off to me. A possible substitute to play around with is the Runeblade of Baron Rivendare
    Last edited by BHD; 2015-08-20 at 04:06 PM.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cariboulou View Post
    Maaan, every time I see the blood tempered ranseur I get a horrible feeling in my gut. I deleted that sweet, sweet thing in TBC when I was new to the game
    Yeah, I'm lucky that I never deleted it. Well I worked "hard" for it so I kept it ever since.

[url=https://i.imgur.com/IWXIwYz.jpg]

Quote Originally Posted by Daviiwow View Post
    [url=https://i.imgur.com/IWXIwYz.jpg]
    Aww, man...has to be something you can actually currently use for transmog!

Quote Originally Posted by Qwayne84 View Post
    Yeah, I'm lucky that I never deleted it. Well I worked "hard" for it so I kept it ever since.
    It's one of the best-looking weapons they've put in the game, and Blood Elf only. You race-traitor!
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-08-20 at 09:03 PM.

Aww, man...has to be something you can actually currently use for transmog!
    ohh I know my friend... ( sad face ) but when I saw it last night I felt like I really need to show it to my brother of the light.

ashbringer is coming so perhaps one day.
    ... one day ...

"Slateful"

I race changed three days ago to get the Tabard of the Hand to match this set based on the Hateful Gladiator pieces. I wish I had the cloak (mentioned below) because the back part of the belt is too red, but fortunately the back of the tabard looks quite nice. The boots are much higher res which really shows how bad the old textures are; they were the best color match to both the blue and brown in the true boot style.

I prefer to wear cloaks as I see them being a bit of flair to finish off a set, so ideally I would have the cloak shown in the second pic, which is an absolutely perfect match to the blue hues and browns of the armor. Unfortunately it's an agility-only drop in BRF, so I'll have to wait until Legion to get in a zerg transmog run to have a chance at it.

Weapon-wise, I found the Icier Barbed Spear to be as sweet a match as the cloak, but I chose the De-raged War Axe back in the day. Hopefully if Legion brings account-wide transmog unlocks, I can pick it up via an alt.

Item List
    Head: Hateful Gladiator's Scaled Helm
    Shoulder: Hateful Gladiator's Scaled Shoulders
    Cloak: Drape of the Dark Hunt (Normal)
    Chest: Hateful Gladiator's Scaled Chestpiece
    Tabard: Tabard of the Hand
    Hands: Hateful Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
    Waist: Hardened Obsidium Belt
    Legs: Hateful Gladiator's Scaled Legguards
    Feet: Kneebreaker Boots
    Weapon: Primal Combatant's Decapitator

Alternate Weapons: Icier Barbed Speaer; Auchenai Broadaxe; Expeditious Broadaxe; Barbarous Blade; Bladefist Greatsword; Quel'delar
    Alternate Belt: Protector's Trillium Waistguard; Blessed Trillium Belt; Girdle of Valorous Defeat
    Alternate Boots: Boots of the Underdweller (25N); Narsong Greaves
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-10-16 at 06:15 PM.

Deleted
    Here a Mogit render of my current transmog. I'll make some decent screenshots tonight when I'm online together with some of my other transmog sets.

Item list
    Head: Vengeful Gladiator's Lamellar Helm (BC PvP)
    Shoulders: Shoulderplate of the Holy Warrior (MoP - CM Gold)
    Chest: Breastplate of Radiant Glory (Tier 13 - Dragon Soul)
    Wrist: Wristguards of the Holy Warrior (MoP - CM Gold)
    Hands: Crafted Dreadful Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets (MoP crafted (Blacksmith))
    Belt: Girdle of the Holy Warrior (MoP - CM Gold)
    Legs: Legplates of Guiding Light (Tier 17 - Blackrock Foundry)
    Boots: Ravenskar Sabatons (World drop)
    Tabard: Tabard of the Lightbringer (ICC Legendary quest reward)
    Weapon: Equus (WoD - CM Gold)
    Shield: Face of the Guardian (WoD - CM Gold)

Link with BE Male/Female renders with Mogit + Old fire trasmog set:
    imgur.com/DONTnLU,lcVz2Sc,2suL723,dEqW7yg#0
    Last edited by mmoc2710a0d842; 2015-08-21 at 09:00 AM.

Deleted
    I race changed three days ago to get the Tabard of the Hand to match this set based on the Hateful Gladiator pieces. I wish I had the cloak (mentioned below) because the back part of the belt is too red, but fortunately the back of the tabard looks quite nice. The boots are much higher res which really shows how bad the old textures are; they were the best color match to both the blue and brown in the true boot style.

I prefer to wear cloaks as I see them being a bit of flair to finish off a set, so ideally I would have the cloak shown in the second pic, which is an absolutely perfect match to the blue hues and browns of the armor. Unfortunately it's an agility-only drop in BRF, so I'll have to wait until Legion to get in a zerg transmog run to have a chance at it.

Weapon-wise, I found the Icier Barbed Spear to be as sweet a match as the cloak, but I chose the De-raged War Axe back in the day. Hopefully if Legion brings account-wide transmog unlocks, I can pick it up via an alt.

Item List
    Head: Hateful Gladiator's Scaled Helm
    Shoulder: Hateful Gladiator's Scaled Shoulders
    Chest: Hateful Gladiator's Scaled Chestpiece
    Hands: Hateful Gladiator's Scaled Gauntlets
    Waist: Hardened Obsidium Belt
    Legs: Hateful Gladiator's Scaled Legguards
    Feet: Kneebreaker Boots
    Cloak: Drape of the Dark Hunt (Normal)
    Tabard: Tabard of the Hand
    Weapon: Primal Combatant's Decapitator

Alternate Weapons: Icier Barbed Speaer; Auchenai Broadaxe; Expeditious Broadaxe; Barbarous Blade; Bladefist Greatsword; Quel'delar
    How did you get the tabard ? according to wowhead only a Dreanei can get it ...

Quote Originally Posted by JediMa View Post
    He race changed, just to get it :P
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by JediMa View Post
    I did a paid race change to draenei, did the quest, and waited three days and changed back to human last night. $50 for a tabard. Maybe this is the sign of a transmog addict?

I did a paid race change to draenei, did the quest, and waited three days and changed back to human last night. $50 for a tabard. Maybe this is the sign of a transmog addict?
    No.. not at all
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Deleted
    nooooooooo.. absolutely not .........

Wouldn't the tabard of the lightbringer fit just as good? :P
    made by Shyama

Some people hate that tabard because of the whole "two thumbs" thing. Can't say it really bothers me, but it takes all kinds. Plus it's still hyper expensive on some realms, due to the long grind and the need to bribe two shamans to skip their Invincible farm for the week to get past Blood Infusion.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    Wouldn't the tabard of the lightbringer fit just as good? :P
    Tabard of the Lightbringer just features "too true a blue hue". The Hateful set (as well as the boots I matched with it) is bluish and gray tinged with purple, and the Tabard of the Hand picks up on those cues much better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Some people hate that tabard because of the whole "two thumbs" thing. Can't say it really bothers me, but it takes all kinds. Plus it's still hyper expensive on some realms, due to the long grind and the need to bribe two shamans to skip their Invincible farm for the week to get past Blood Infusion.
    Apparently Blizzard has "fixed" the two-thumb thing in Legion with the return of the Silver Hand.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2015-08-24 at 01:47 PM.

Hey guys, first timer here! I did a quite simples transmog (I like it simple :P), but I'm still not sure about this set, I have some questions and would really appreciate your guys' thoughts on them...

1. Does the cloak match? I can't find another good option that is still available for me.
    2. Is the set too blue, like over-the-top? I did think that as I couldn't find a good blue cloak, I should try another neutral color to try and soft it, that's how I came about with the white cloak.
    3. Am I looking too much like Varian Wrynn? :P I really wouldn't like that, but I can't stop thinking that the hair is the same haircut, and the set is the same color pattern... (but that wasn't on purpose!)