I think it's much better than the industrial metal-looking style they originally were using, and a true homage to the original Corrupted Ashbringer.

Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-01-14 at 03:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    That Ashbringer looks sick, but I hate green. Have to look how it goes in other themes. But man, Blizz needs to do more mogs for every weapon *-*

Where do you find those new skins?
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Where do you find those new skins?
    Wowhead.

There's also a curiously Thunderfury-esque revamp in there, too...

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Wowhead.

There's also a curiously Thunderfury-esque revamp in there, too...
    Thank you!

Yeah, someone have figured out it is for Outlaw Rogues, as the url link got the same name as other Outlaw artifact skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Speaking of Wowhead, they've created a "Quest Wardrobe" that shows you the items you'll get from old quests your character has completed. You can combine multiple characters together to see what items you've yet to collect.

http://legion.wowhead.com/wardrobe

I have around 830 (across all characters) out of nearly 1400 collected, so I'll be going back through all the old zones and finishing out old quests that have items as rewards. Since switching to Horde, quite a few old quests have opened up, and with a second Alliance paladin alt, I can get the other side's items as well.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2016-01-14 at 07:35 PM.

Blades of light!

I've always felt an attraction to this fanatical group of light-wielding maniacs.
    My tauren would never be accepted into the faction, and probably attempted killed on sight, but it's fun to dress up as them anyway.
    The top one is my old transmog which has a lot of gold, and the bottom one is a little different take on it, going for more white.

Edit:

I have a prot variation of the white/red mog:

Last edited by tankbug; 2016-01-14 at 10:04 PM.
    Mother pus bucket!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Blades of light!

I've always felt an attraction to this fanatical group of light-wielding maniacs.
    My tauren would never be accepted into the faction, and probably attempted killed on sight, but it's fun to dress up as them anyway.
    The top one is my old transmog which has a lot of gold, and the bottom one is a little different take on it, going for more white.
    May I suggest http://www.wowhead.com/item=21704/bo...eemed-prophecy for boots.

Quote Originally Posted by marinos View Post
    Yes, not bad at all, but they don't look as good on a tauren......few boots do

I think my preferred boots are these: Replica Blood Guard's Lamellar Sabatons
    Mother pus bucket!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Yes, not bad at all, but they don't look as good on a tauren......few boots do

I think my preferred boots are these: Replica Blood Guard's Lamellar Sabatons
    Ye true,hooves kinda mess with their model.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Speaking of Wowhead, they've created a "Quest Wardrobe" that shows you the items you'll get from old quests your character has completed. You can combine multiple characters together to see what items you've yet to collect.

http://legion.wowhead.com/wardrobe

I have around 830 (across all characters) out of nearly 1400 collected, so I'll be going back through all the old zones and finishing out old quests that have items as rewards. Since switching to Horde, quite a few old quests have opened up, and with a second Alliance paladin alt, I can get the other side's items as well.
    That's a very neat function, thanks for bringing it to my/our attention!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

So this doesn't track "removed" quests yet, then? I don't see Linken's Sword of Mastery in the collected or the missing side.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    So this doesn't track "removed" quests yet, then? I don't see Linken's Sword of Mastery in the collected or the missing side.
    Feature seems very incomplete. Missing a lot of obvious old quest items, such as the shoulders from CoT and a lot of other stuff. My character is basically from early wrath and it's missing too much
    Last edited by DrMcNinja; 2016-01-15 at 08:48 AM.

My battle priest look.

Click images for HD:

Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Potion Seller View Post
    Feature seems very incomplete. Missing a lot of obvious old quest items, such as the shoulders from CoT and a lot of other stuff. My character is basically from early wrath and it's missing too much
    Yeah, after using it a bit more, it's obviously a basic tool based on whatever data can be "publicly" pulled for a particular character/account.

I went ahead and pulled the trigger on a race change and changed my transmog. Now that I'm Human and can see the whole boot model, I need the Sunsoul boots to drop from my Salvage Yard, cause the texture on the t4 boots look horrible.

Hello there! I am new here. This is what I'm working. Just missing the shoulders. I thought from a tribal theme. Sorry for my bad english

I can't post links yet, so...

FRONT: i.imgur.com/XYAKvsh.jpg

BACK: i.imgur.com/5Thi1GF.jpg

Tell me what you think!

That transmog is one of my favorites! Only things stopping me from switching from mine is the lack of blue. haha

Quote Originally Posted by Vladislaous View Post
    Hello there! I am new here. This is what I'm working. Just missing the shoulders. I thought from a tribal theme. Sorry for my bad english

I can't post links yet, so...

FRONT: i.imgur.com/XYAKvsh.jpg

BACK: i.imgur.com/5Thi1GF.jpg

Tell me what you think!
    Really cool transmog, but I'd sooner see this on a Tauren warrior than paladin. Also, ditch the cloak. Cloaks are bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Really cool transmog, but I'd sooner see this on a Tauren warrior than paladin. Also, ditch the cloak. Cloaks are bad.
    I am of those who deny the typical paladin in shining armor (plus, very few plate models look good in taurens). The cloack was the only one convinced me, so I can remove it without problems. Thanks for the advice!