Here, is my transmog of the moment

Sadly this is how stupid I am when it comes to sharing images on post... how would I even share mine from my WoW screenshot folder... lol

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magnificent Madmartegan View Post
    Sadly this is how stupid I am when it comes to sharing images on post... how would I even share mine from my WoW screenshot folder... lol
    You uploade a picture to a host like imgur and link that here.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange Aeons even Death may die.

I have made a Google doc that has previews of all the plate transmogs I've created or those I have used (most of which have been posted in this thread) and/or modified from others' ideas over the years.

The /outfit script text for each is included that will load the full set in game.

Plate Armor Transmog-O-Rama!

Easy to share link: http://tiny.cc/platemogs

Perhaps some will find it useful.
    Last edited by Gloriandus; 2024-01-26 at 07:56 PM.
    Google doc with all plate mogs complete with import codes! PLATE TRANSMOG-O-RAMA

10+ Year Old Account
    Discord does not allow for image posting outside of Discord. Previous images will be breaking if used before. Just a heads up.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Just use Imgur for image hosting.

Quote Originally Posted by Cocobongo View Post
    Here, is my transmog of the moment

What armor set is this? Got code for it? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FatGandalf View Post
    What armor set is this? Got code for it? Thanks.
    Last edited by Nathanyel; 2024-03-11 at 11:20 AM.
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Nathanyel View Post
    You are correct on everything, the chest is Selfless Collector's Chestplate

Quote Originally Posted by Cocobongo View Post
    You are correct on everything, the chest is Selfless Collector's Chestplate
    Ah, that explains the collar, thanks for confirming!
    But your duty to Azeroth is not yet complete. More is demanded of you... a price the living cannot pay.

Finally got the axe.

Import code:

/outfit v1 61032,169682,0,107403,169679,46210,83203,28297,116041,169683,169680,191885,188000,-1,803,0,0

Google doc with all plate mogs complete with import codes! PLATE TRANSMOG-O-RAMA

Quote Originally Posted by Gloriandus View Post
    Finally got the axe.
    grats! /10char

Quote Originally Posted by Lahis View Post
    This is actually very class agnostic set since most of it uses cosmetic pieces (and I do use for my druid too) but I still think it fits Paladin very well:

Can you share please, I will go dwarf in S4 and this look beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by kaelix1 View Post
    Can you share please, I will go dwarf in S4 and this look beautiful
    Sure.

Click to enlarge.

Though be prepared to go back to Shadowlands if you don't have Kyrian renown and reputation. Chest and Legs are from Kyrian Renown (Korthia levels), Tabard is the Ascended reputation tabard and weapon is from Jailer normal. It is an Agility weapon so you need Druid, Monk or Hunter to farm it before Legacy loot is implemented in SL.

Gloves and head are from Trading Post, so you are (for now) out of luck if you haven't collected them yet. Though the head slot scarf just adds more volume to the scarf on the model, the Kyrian chestpiece already comes with a loose scarf around the head.

Boots are from Alliance Arathi Warfront Weekly Quest, so RNG hell to get. Unlocking the horde equivalent boots on Horde character will unlock these on the Alliance side.
    Last edited by Lahis; 2024-04-23 at 05:20 PM.