Was just aon a 24 player conq on metro, was good, pushing back and forth to each others base really close infantry stuff.

But I managed to put all my a-91 ammo into someone, then rocket them in the face, then m9 them in the face, and they were just shooting me constantly lol then killed me.

Very odd stuff happens a bit too frequently for my liking
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugo Moll View Post
    Consider this philosophical question: If Blizz fails, but noone is there to see it. Will there still be QQ?

I personally have played in a game for 20 minutes, got DC'd and nothing saved. I know this because I played on the Assault class the whole time, did work, and leveled up and unlocked the AEK-971, then disconnected. When I joined a new game shortly after, I didnt have access to the AEK-971 and my exp bar was back in the middle, as if the last 20 minutes didnt exist. It made me sad panda

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    cool, was doing really well in that game, i just blew up a tank with C4 and then bam! DC :L
    What I've found is that if the log shows up in your Battle Reports on battlelog then the stats were saved but if the report isn't there then unfortunately you've lost it all

Deleted
    "BF3 has stopped working"

getting this an awful lot aswell now :\

15+ Year Old Account
    Do we have any sort of friends list?

If someone wants to compile one I'd be happy to edit it into the first post for those who want to be publicly available
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by llDemonll View Post
    Do we have any sort of friends list?

If someone wants to compile one I'd be happy to edit it into the first post for those who want to be publicly available
    i think there a mmo-c platoon going. and a lot of people have posted their names in this thread if anyone wants to go back and collect them all up.

Find a good Helicopter pilot buddy, unlock missiles for Helicopter gunner. Instantly become boss. Every game I get 25+ kills minimum and less than 3 deaths.

BF3 has stopped working >_>

whaaa

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    i think there a mmo-c platoon going. and a lot of people have posted their names in this thread if anyone wants to go back and collect them all up.
    Can you toss out that link. I was in the beta one, but didn't see the release one.

I'm a damn good Viper pilot if anyone wants to do some co-op or MP.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post
    Can you toss out that link. I was in the beta one, but didn't see the release one.

http://battlelog.battlefield.com/bf3...5240976846090/

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Thanks and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Dynati View Post

I'd like to friend you to be a co-pilot sometime. Really want to level up and unlock some vehicle things, especially for the viper - my real life helicopter love.

How do I unlock smoke for the grenade launcher?

Quote Originally Posted by konaman View Post
    How do I unlock smoke for the grenade launcher?
    By getting like 20(?) kills with the m320 grenade launcher.
    Estás usando este software de traducción de forma incorrecta. Por favor, consulta el manual.

ok cool that is not explained anywhere.

I can honestly say that the large battles are a sack of shit. Spawn, run miles, die, spawn, run miles, die, spawn, die. What a complete waste of time. All you get is camping snipers and people in aircraft.

I am Murloc!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    I can honestly say that the large battles are a sack of shit. Spawn, run miles, die, spawn, run miles, die, spawn, die. What a complete waste of time. All you get is camping snipers and people in aircraft.
    The big maps are great. Go Engi with AA if you are having issues with air assets.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarien View Post
    Spawn on your squad? Complete lack of running miles.

Deleted
    what really annoys me is i have really long loadiong screen, and usually by the time ive joined the game, all the vehicles from spawn are gone, and i have to run all the way to the battlefield and people hopping in a vehicle and driving off with no passengers when theres like 4 of us running to him. and a few times ive seen people take the attack helicopters, and used it just to fly them selves ontop of a building or a tower.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    I've found the shotguns to be amazingly bad :/ Completely useless unless the enemy is standing right in front of you and even then you will often lose to assault rifles because the shotgun doesn't always kill with 1 shot... and you won't make it to the 2nd.
    you must either be playing normal or doing something wrong on hardcore. cause that shit is retardedly op dude. one shots people if you can hit them directly at any range and then you can kill people behind cover, does more damage than the slug rounds at long range.