Quote Originally Posted by Hemski View Post
    Too lazy to get proper warr tmog, so firelands holy pally set has to do with sulfuras. Also too lazy to take picture so here's armory.

Any ideas for belt, using nm 1 atm but doesnt rly fit
    siege of orgrimmar mythic paladin belt
    World needs more Goblin Warriors https://i.imgur.com/WKs8aJA.jpg

Having not played in MoP it took a bit of work to farm this up. Final form done now!

After a year and losing them 2 times. SHOULDERS!!!! 110k. I'm done....

When i feel like a tabard it's Brilliance.

Here is my transmog: I looking grab few pieces whats wark together and imho it looks awesome,what you think?

http://imgur.com/a/Kkjit
    Last edited by hitmanhunt; 2015-09-27 at 10:16 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Heya

Just looked over the past 20-30 pages of your awesome transmogs looking for some inspiration and gotta say some of the sets are amazing ^_^ I'll post my two warriors and their mogs

I'm not sure if my account is yet allowed to post links, but in case it doesnt work i'll just post my imgur album with some spaces added in between the URL

edit: I can't seem to get the image links to work, even when doing everything by the imgur image hosting guide If someone is so kind and could help me out, here's the url to my warrior mog album:
    imgur.com/a/DXkJ5
    Last edited by inxi; 2015-09-28 at 05:42 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by inxi View Post
    Heya

Just looked over the past 20-30 pages of your awesome transmogs looking for some inspiration and gotta say some of the sets are amazing ^_^ I'll post my two warriors and their mogs

I'm not sure if my account is yet allowed to post links, but in case it doesnt work i'll just post my imgur album with some spaces added in between the URL

edit: I can't seem to get the image links to work, even when doing everything by the imgur image hosting guide If someone is so kind and could help me out, here's the url to my warrior mog album:
    imgur.com/a/DXkJ5
    Here you go

http://imgur.com/a/DXkJ5

I like a mix of the Uther's set with t6/5 paladin shoulders and gloves and the crown of empowered fate from black temple myself.

Deleted

Damn you!

[QUOTE=melzas;33626253]This is what I plan to use once I get my CM weapons on my warrior (head is obviously not part of the transmog):

Screw you for not telling where you got that Set!? You can't just show without telling where you got it cmon dude!!

Deleted

Finally got enough honor - i hate PvPing. :< Still missing the legs though but I love the grey/turqoise combination.

so jealous of all the warrior mogs

Quote Originally Posted by gruxxar View Post
    Going with this for a while , can't decide to use the skull or not !

Without:

With:
    No skull no tabard IMO.

My favorite dk set.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Stood in the Fire Grapefruitsnz's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Recently got the achievement for the Captain title and, couple with the two transmogable pirate hats, have been looking at doing a plate pirate mog for me warrior. Not 100% sure what items looks great to fit though, any ideas?

Relentless PVP gear with Grievous boots and belt and Hellrender is a thing of beauty.

7+ Year Old Account
    Tier 9 on my Human Warrior. Still looking a bit for good weapons and a good shield mach.
    Signature and matching avatar made by the lovely Winter Blossom.
    Hellfire Citadel Progression: 13/13 LFR, 12/13 Normal, 7/13 Heroic, 0/13 Mythic

Deleted
    Oh what's the cloak? I love it!

€dit: Ah, Headscythe Greatcloak! Thanks though, that looks great!

Quote Originally Posted by Imacashew View Post
    Looks nice. Why them boots though?
    Matching boots are from mythic assault. They never dropped, and we skip that boss now.

Deleted
    Black, gold and green baby.

the tier gear from ICC looks cool to me, so I use that one.. The 10 man normal color looks best, cause it's not red