Deleted
    I either use:

Armor
    T6(BT)
    Vanilla Grand Marshal pvp gear
    T2.5(AQ40)
    Weapons
    mostly vanilla weps from AQ40/BWL (badass looking axes!) or Grand marshal weps with the GM gear. Though I have a lot of stuff in bank to use if I get bored

Deleted

If i ever race change my plate users to draenei female (atm i just don't like their 2h animations) i would use this on them all. MoP valor dps plate and some cata green sword which fits almost perfectly for colors and details.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxyo View Post
    This is my warrior, missing the head unfortunately!

11/10 for asbringer and for human female. But paladin t3 is just ugly

nice stuff!

cant use pic
    img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6429/20467337.36/0_849b8_88d0fa98_orig
    img-fotki.yandex.ru/get/6439/20467337.36/0_8586b_4bde37ad_orig
    Last edited by Dead Squallit; 2013-03-25 at 10:28 AM.

Deleted
    my warrior oi50.tinypic.com/zedg.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Noxyo View Post
    This is my warrior, missing the head unfortunately!

And leave it that way... The set looks very good without the helm.

I have a question. Do any of you all ever experience issues when trying to transmog something? Example: You add the piece in the window for the model you want to replace but when you click the 'Apply' button nothing happens. This has become increasingly common when I try change clothes and sometimes has resulted in a loss of gold. Just curious, thanks dudes.

OT: I've spent some time in AQ farming up the Exalted set. I've got the pants and chest yet to acquire then need to find a helm to match though. Stay tuned!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post

If i ever race change my plate users to draenei female (atm i just don't like their 2h animations) i would use this on them all. MoP valor dps plate and some cata green sword which fits almost perfectly for colors and details.
    It really looks really good, and i know is a full set but almost noone use it for transmog, and the weapon looks great with that set

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post

That looks pretty great! I don't like squids much, and usually using full sets is a faux pas, but that works amazingly well.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

How my warrior is going to look in the future:
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items...;7;45971:3+0:0

Difference is his beard is much more awesome!

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by NetherVortex View Post

just one more piece to show up and ill be done
    Terrible really. The armor set has always been dreadful, the swords are so over the top that even a Power Ranger would find them tacky and female worgen are horrid.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

This is my current set. I posted my last one, this one, on the transmog section on Reddit just before I did a race change and got a lot of nice feedback, so I decided to work on a new set after that. I put together two on Mogit, one with the blue/gold helm from Well of Etenity, and this one. I haven't had much luck with the blue/gold set yet, but this set came together very quickly. I hope to change the belt, gloves and chest, but I'm rather happy with it if I can't get the pieces I want. The only thing I really have a problem with is that I'm hoping to go single-minded fury and I have yet to find one hander replacements that look great and work well with the set.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Terrible really. The armor set has always been dreadful, the swords are so over the top that even a Power Ranger would find them tacky and female worgen are horrid.
    It wouldn't look half as bad if it weren't on a worgen. The swords would still be absurd though.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by VerasGunn View Post

This is my current set. I posted my last one, this one, on the transmog section on Reddit just before I did a race change and got a lot of nice feedback, so I decided to work on a new set after that. I put together two on Mogit, one with the blue/gold helm from Well of Etenity, and this one. I haven't had much luck with the blue/gold set yet, but this set came together very quickly. I hope to change the belt, gloves and chest, but I'm rather happy with it if I can't get the pieces I want. The only thing I really have a problem with is that I'm hoping to go single-minded fury and I have yet to find one hander replacements that look great and work well with the set.
    It looks really good, but what belt, gloves and chest are you planning to use?

I think you should change another pair of boots too, BTW i think the chest is ok, but you should try to get a shirt to go with your set

Quote Originally Posted by maxilian View Post
    It looks really good, but what belt, gloves and chest are you planning to use?

I think you should change another pair of boots too, BTW i think the chest is ok, but you should try to get a shirt to go with your set
    I haven't a clue on the belt. The quality of plate belts varies, and there's all of maybe one really nice white belt, which drops from heroic ToT. The original chest I picked out for this set was this chest. The gloves I was thinking about staying with just because I like the fingerless look, but these were what I was thinking of for this set. I can see what you're talking about with the boots, but I think maybe the only pair that would work well are these.
    Last edited by VerasGunn; 2013-03-29 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    My only regret is i cant use the Golden Version

Deleted
    Finally found shoulders on AH! Now I just need barricade of eternity

i319.photobucket.com/albums/mm471/Leetskillz/WoWScrnShot_032913_002601_zps652b1661.jpg

Not too happy with the belt, and hopefully I get the DK lookalike tier boots from Twin's Consort.