Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zstr View Post
    thats Rift who steals Blizz ideas, this shit game is just WoW copy-paste
    I guess wow was your first ever mmo you ever played then with such a pathetic response like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Allimoon View Post
    So it costs us 1000g to just open the bank, then 100g to deposit each item and then another 100g to withdraw? WTF...
    It costs 1000g to purchase the storage, just like a bank bag slot. Come on people use some common sense.
    I'm in the "I don't have an obnoxiously large signature" club.

Too little, too (5+ years) late. Way, way too much gold. All my Arcanist, Netherwind, Beastmaster etc. trinkets from vanilla Scholo, Strat, MC, BWL, AQ and Ony are shards. Fuck you Blizzard, you can't spend 20 minutes thinking up new pvp titles and now you get nostalgic for old gear that original players most likely have destroyed. Fuck you two times.

Quote Originally Posted by F-Minus View Post
    It's a feature people wanted, just as they like a tabard feature similar to the titles drop down box. People want to free their bag-space, but for free. This kind of money sinks are just retarded. They say they listen to the community and they implement the idea, but at some point they completely change it to be less enjoyable for the masses.
    It should be free to deposit/withdraw items, you should pay an initial fee to unlock it, could be 5k 10k or 15k but after that you shouldn't have to pay any fee - why does everything have to be a money sink, really? It's like with everything other vanity like that was fun but nerfed, like the faded wizzards hat, dancing while in combat/attacking, they take everything that is "fun" bug-fix it and we get stuff that is not fun at all anymore.

They just don't grasp the consumer really.
    Gold sinks aren't retarded, they're what keep inflation to a minimum. What's retarded is the amount of gold you can get in the first place. By level 85 you have upwards of 6k gold, and it only takes a week or two to level a character (2-3 days /played). The only gold sink they added so far in Cata to stem the tide was the Vial of the Sands. With everyone doing the TB dailies for 6 months, and now the molten front dailies, we needed another gold sink. You could argue that reforging is a gold sink, but unless you're a hardcore raider, you don't use it enough to make a big difference.

---------- Post added 2011-08-18 at 12:52 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    It costs 1000g to purchase the storage, just like a bank bag slot. Come on people use some common sense.
    ^This. It is not hard to comprehend.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therec View Post
    Gold sinks aren't retarded, they're what keep inflation to a minimum. What's retarded is the amount of gold you can get in the first place. By level 85 you have upwards of 6k gold, and it only takes a week or two to level a character (2-3 days /played). The only gold sink they added so far in Cata to stem the tide was the Vial of the Sands. With everyone doing the TB dailies for 6 months, and now the molten front dailies, we needed another gold sink. You could argue that reforging is a gold sink, but unless you're a hardcore raider, you don't use it enough to make a big difference.

---------- Post added 2011-08-18 at 12:52 PM ----------

^This. It is not hard to comprehend.
    It also clearly shows a cost of 100 gold per item you withdraw or deposit.

It is not hard to comprehend!

Quote Originally Posted by Rolly View Post
    Too little, too (5+ years) late. Way, way too much gold. All my Arcanist, Netherwind, Beastmaster etc. trinkets from vanilla Scholo, Strat, MC, BWL, AQ and Ony are shards. Fuck you Blizzard, you can't spend 20 minutes thinking up new pvp titles and now you get nostalgic for old gear that original players most likely have destroyed. Fuck you two times.
    The only tier gear you can't get is T0...look-a-likes are available from BC normal dungeons, T3 copies are T7, even if they aren't exact. At any rate personally I held onto every piece of gear I cared about having for nostalgia sake. Only things I'm missing are easy to get back, (T5 and 4). So its really your fault for getting rid of it.

15+ Year Old Account
    So wait, A bank you have to pay every-time to use....yeah...Ill stick to my normal bank. And if transmogrify does not require this, I will NEVER buy it, dunno why anyone would short of RP'ers

10+ Year Old Account
    When I saw it say
    A variety of items can be placed into Void Storage — including soulbound items and Battle.net Account Bound items —
    I thought: YES! BoA items CAN be transferred across servers! Leveling new toons with friends will be fun! Then I saw the thing about 100g per withdrawal/deposit... and a 1k initial use fee... so much for that plan. /le sigh

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, get this Voidstorage/Transmogrifier crap over with. Publish some class notes! damn u blizzard!

Quote Originally Posted by dotSeed View Post
    The poster has an issue with the cost to withdraw/deposit shown in the screenshots as being 100g each way. A blue has since clarified this may not be the final price for such a transaction.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, this is probably their worst idea yet, it'll be nerfed before you know it, just like duel spec used to cost 1000g, and before you knew it ,it was 100g...then 10... Just wait .

Dreadlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Center tags are bad practice as it's depreciated. The W3C would be upset with you Boub!

(yes, I want to be your front end developer)
    "The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents. We live on a placid island of ignorance in the midst of black seas of infinity, and it was not meant that we should voyage far. The sciences, each straining in its own direction, have hitherto harmed us little; but some day the piecing together of dissociated knowledge will open up such terrifying vistas of reality, and of our frightful position therein, that we shall either go mad from the revelation or flee from the light into the peace and safety of a new dark age"

Deleted
    This is what we really wanted Blizz...another row of bank slots..

I would have paid a lot for that..rather pay one-time big fee than have to pay every time I'll take something out or deposit...that's just mean!

Last edited by mmocced9c7d33d; 2011-08-18 at 07:56 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont mind the intial gold fee but 100 gold per item blizzard that is just pure bullshit.......lower to 10g per piece and that would be perfect.

15+ Year Old Account
    If people are actually bad enough at inventory management to need this, then they deserve to pay out the ass for it. I've got a full set of Felheart, Nemesis, Voidheart, Corrupter, Malefic, and Deathbringer, not to mention various offset pieces, weapons and etc. sitting in my Warlock's bank, and I STILL have plenty of room. Honestly? This should be a way to transfer items between characters on servers, not extra storage. And besides this, so many people have bank alts all bank slots in bank guilds with 4-5 tabs bought that this isn't even necessary.

Deleted
    Seems like a gold sink

You guys realize those prices are definitely not final and you're QQing for no reason

Deleted
    "We are going to release the biggest update since cataclysm" there you go: an npc with a bank an npc that copy the look of an item onto another 3 dungeons that will drop shit gear compared to what you can buy withing 2 weeks with VP and trash drops from new raid --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- no new skins for players no dance studio no new spell animations no new graphic engine updates no new battlegrounds no new arenas should I really wait 3 months for 3 npc and a raid ? No. F***K you Blizz.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakashima View Post
    If people are actually bad enough at inventory management to need this, then they deserve to pay out the ass for it. I've got a full set of Felheart, Nemesis, Voidheart, Corrupter, Malefic, and Deathbringer, not to mention various offset pieces, weapons and etc. sitting in my Warlock's bank, and I STILL have plenty of room. Honestly? This should be a way to transfer items between characters on servers, not extra storage. And besides this, so many people have bank alts all bank slots in bank guilds with 4-5 tabs bought that this isn't even necessary.
    Guilty as charged. My wife and I have a alt guild with 5 tabs, but this will be needed for the Soul Bound stuff. I plan to dump all the old gear I have left (vendored most ), and I will farm the sets/gear I want. I have no issue withe the price and plan on filling it up. I will be one that will change my looks all the time, from the starter gear to some of the cool set gear.

How do people not have the gold to use this? you can make like 500 G/day from dailies. Run a heroic and make over 100 gold. I am swimming in gold and don't even play AH.

Whatever Blizz does is:
    OMG too EZ
    OMG too Hard
    OMG Catering to Casuals
    OMG 9000 gold for 80 extra spots
    OMG I want all the armor classes
    OMG you mean I have to own the stuff to wear it?
    OMG now I can't see who has bad gear before I gank
    OMG I want to look special so gimme
    OMG I want to look special so don't give

And the list goes on and on and on

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    i think the void storage is a neat idea...for me though, i dont really have anything really worth dropping into it. i was thinking of picking up all the Tabards and using the Void storage as my tabard bank, but with having a price to deposit/withdraw, there goes those plans. still wshing they make a bigger main bag (maybe one where you can buy bigger slot ones as you level)