Thread: mmo freez

Deleted

Thumbs down mmo freez

I have a problem, that noone has..
    All MMO games freez my pc Only MMO games make this. The picture goes colorfull and no more move. Only reset can help.
    I have XP SP2
    Gainward 9500GT
    dual core cpu

Help pls

have you updated your graphics card driver?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by dense View Post
    have you updated your graphics card driver?
    Yes i tried 10 driver at least.
    i even updated my bios but nothing.

I'm not really good at this but...*maybe* it's overheating? What settings do you play on?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by oszbalage85 View Post
    Yes i tried 10 driver at least.
    i even updated my bios but nothing.
    i question this, a bios update is something even advanced computer engineers avoid unless they have to

you are using the gainward 9500gt graphics card, this is a passive cooling card, and not meant for gaming at all, these cards are mostly used to let users have access to windows aero, and that's about it, i would have to agree that your GPU is overheating,

also, update to service pack 3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyanotical View Post
    i question this, a bios update is something even advanced computer engineers avoid unless they have to

you are using the gainward 9500gt graphics card, this is a passive cooling card, and not meant for gaming at all, these cards are mostly used to let users have access to windows aero, and that's about it, i would have to agree that your GPU is overheating,

also, update to service pack 3
    I tried wista and win7 as well, but i have the same problem. If the problem is overheating, why can i play offline games without freez?

Deleted
    I tried wista and win7 as well, but i have the same problem. If the problem is overheating, why can i play offline games without freez?

Quote Originally Posted by oszbalage85 View Post
    which offline games
    If the radiance of a thousand suns were to burst at once into the sky, that would be like the splendor of the Mighty One... now I am become Death, the Destroyer of Worlds.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Please get specific we need to know which games. You also need to update to service package 3 and the rest of the updates after wards. You are missing about 2 or 3 years worth of Windows updates which can easily affect drivers not working properly especially since you are missing a load of .net framework updates.

So before you do anything else update your Windows until there is zero updates left.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by taekvideo View Post
    which offline games
    I can play every game without multiplayer. Even the newest ones with high performance, like the newest call of duty or fear, no freez. I have some multiplayer games as well with no freez for example call of duty, GTR2 and apb reloaded. I have the problems with mmo-s like 9DRAGONS, devine souls etc... only MMOs