LastLast
    This made me lol XD
    Warrior dmg is insane as hell. Go back to pve, son

Quote Originally Posted by Comby View Post
    This made me lol XD
    Warrior dmg is insane as hell. Go back to pve, son
    Go back to last season, son.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    If you can't destroy people in full Ruthless, but I can in 359 PvE gear (378 bracers/sword), with 371 boots, and 384 pants/belt (PvP), in a PvE spec and as Fury, you should just quit.

Lol..I am calling BS on this. With your gear, the plate classes health won't even dip. Lol...and you are fury to boot. You might sell this stuff to others on your role-playing server...but it does not fly with me...

Deleted
    What the fuck is it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warlesswarrior1 View Post
    Lol..I am calling BS on this. With your gear, the plate classes health won't even dip. Lol...and you are fury to boot. You might sell this stuff to others on your role-playing server...but it does not fly with me...
    What really annoys me about you, is that you come here complaining about how you hit like a noodle, AND claiming that you've held a 3k rating, AND, when people try to help you out, you STILL, after 3 pages, have not linked your armoury.

What the hell? I'm not accusing you of a troll like some are, but where-is-your-armoury-link? Without the armoury link, you're effectively just venting. And nobody wants to hear some random guy venting when they're not given the tools to even TRY and potentially help or address it, where possible.
    Last edited by Will; 2011-08-21 at 01:10 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dubbss View Post
    you are not full ruthless

ive had a pretty much 3k cap since week one and i aint full ruthless
    I was full ruth like this cap and my guild flag carrier had it over 1week and half ago bro.

Click my armory, and I play on a PvP server.

But at least I hit harder than 7/14k on plate classes in BGs.

Deleted
    ROFL warriors are garbage atm anyone who says elsewise is just clueless and hasnt played arena clearly

Click my armory, and I play on a PvP server.

But at least I hit harder than 7/14k on plate classes in BGs.
    Lol, not with that gear and especially not with anyone having resilence. Maybe on your role player server against level 80's.

Lol, not with that gear and especially not with anyone having resilence. Maybe on your role player server against level 80's.
    Dude, Shadowmoon is a PvP server. I RP, so what? It's better than trolling people because you think you're a cool kid.

And I bet you aren't posting your armory because you have shit gear. Or better yet, you aren't even 85.

Dude, Shadowmoon is a PvP server. I RP, so what? It's better than trolling people because you think you're a cool kid.

And I bet you aren't posting your armory because you have shit gear. Or better yet, you aren't even 85.

Lol..you role-play...enough said!!! Lets get back to subject of the thread please....

Lol..you role-play...enough said!!! Lets get back to subject of the thread please....
    What the fuck is wrong with roleplay?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pernicious View Post
    Get good kid.
    Just get out of here, seriously. What an arrogant loser.

Your a bad warrior.

A warrior brings instant death with proper timing of CD's / CC with their partner's, or you play TSG and just face roll with a frost DK all day long even through their defensive CD's. I'm doubting (along with most people here) that you are in full ruthless and / or geared properly though, since warriors have almost no problems. Also your complaining about your damage against plate and how casters do more to you? Have you ever checked your damage on a warlock or priest? Or a mage? You rip through them like nothing without CD's. Yes I'm aware they can kite you, but you also have partners in arena that are helping / dispelling which makes it alot easier to get on them except verses certain comps.

Quote Originally Posted by tekoix View Post
    Your a bad warrior.

A warrior brings instant death with proper timing of CD's / CC with their partner's, or you play TSG and just face roll with a frost DK all day long even through their defensive CD's. I'm doubting (along with most people here) that you are in full ruthless and / or geared properly though, since warriors have almost no problems. Also your complaining about your damage against plate and how casters do more to you? Have you ever checked your damage on a warlock or priest? Or a mage? You rip through them like nothing without CD's. Yes I'm aware they can kite you, but you also have partners in arena that are helping / dispelling which makes it alot easier to get on them except verses certain comps.

Yep, you are trying to make it personal, but its not going to work. Seems you are stuck on what warriors did last season and have no clue about this season, which is what the thread is about. Anyone know of how much the arena represenation of warriors have decreases from last season to current?

10+ Year Old Account
    hmmm the intelligence in this post about sums up my feelings of this thread..... which is why i believe he is either not 85 or in pve gear

Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    hmmm the intelligence in this post about sums up my feelings of this thread..... which is why i believe he is either not 85 or in pve gear
    Wrong...stick on subject please...

Wrong...stick on subject please...
    You're asking for help, then getting mad. We've no idea what to say because you won't link your damn armory, then get mad when we say something.

Link the damn armory dude.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ayraqt View Post
    I was full ruth like this cap and my guild flag carrier had it over 1week and half ago bro.

oh i see that by "full ruthless" you mean you have 5 of the set pieces. When i say full ruthless i mean every single bit of gear ruthless, not 8 pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by ayraqt View Post
    ROFL warriors are garbage atm anyone who says elsewise is just clueless and hasnt played arena clearly

Yes, they definitely need some love. My threes team stop running with me after we hit 1950. They prefer to play with the feral...