Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Goosebump View Post
    Bioware's artists to redo all the current graphics, extra character slots on server and xrealm mail on same account would be good starts imo.
    lol if it looks like SWTOR then NO THANKS

PS. How does Biowares cock taste?

[Infracted: Don't troll]
    Last edited by Myrrar; 2011-08-20 at 12:17 AM.

Blizzard should listen less to their playerbase, as mose of them got no real clue for what they want. They probably will be like those wives who makes you move stuff a few inches to the left, then to the right, then a little more to the left, then turn it around...

Also, hurray for #4000!

Replying to OP merely on face value, I would have to say reverting back to vanilla-style loot acquirement, where each epic meant so much more than it currently seems to (ie: JP/VP loot). There was a time where getting even one epic item from a boss really meant something. But yeah, I'm not hardcore with this, I pay my pennies every month because I am overall very happy with WoW :3
    Troll: "Trololol OMG ur a guy, grls dont play wow, u must b a man!"
    Me: "Well, you seem quite keen on me being a man and not a woman... What does that say about you?"
    Works every time...

~ <3 ~ Mirain / Private / Thunderhorn EU ~ <3 ~

Deleted
    For me it would be solo dungeons made for all classes to be able to solo them. It would be an extra difficulity set, so it would be Solo Normal Heroic where of the solo gives lesser ilvl loot like ilvl 343 instead of 353 or something like that.

Quote Originally Posted by CookieMcNut View Post
    Tenacity was awful and I don't remember WG being much fun >.> on my server it's massively balanced towards allies so the hordies rarely gave us a good fight. It'd be like 200 of us against...8 of them?
    I played as Alliance on a heavily Horde dominated server and I can guarantee you that we all loved WG. I agree fully with the previous poster who stated how it was epic and fostered the sense of a server community.
    Elementium on Knaak:
    Quote Originally Posted by Elementium View Post
    He's the Micheal bay of books. He sunk his claws into a popular franchise and is pumping out books with very little plot and a whole lot of descriptions of Rhonins hair and awesomeness and because anyone who wants to know the once rich warcraft lore will buy it the same as a Transformers movie because it's something they love and they keep hoping.
    ~The naaru have not forgotten us... BUT CHRIST METZEN HAS!~

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow is great. If you haven't played in 6 months, don't you think you should play it instead of assuming that what QQ'ers say is true? This whole thing gets blown way out of proportion.

Bioware's artists to redo all the current graphics, extra character slots on server and xrealm mail on same account would be good starts imo.
    Leave forever. -_-

Quote Originally Posted by Ceirus View Post
    Say bye to decent content patches then.
    guild wars

Make servers into communities again.

10+ Year Old Account
    Again? It still is great... or I would have switched definitely to a different game.

Quote Originally Posted by Beyond Mad View Post
    guild wars
    Guild Wars never really had any content patches though. Every content patch was a new stand alone version of the game more akin to an expansion.

Was still a fun game, but it wasn't really an MMO either in the normal sense. More like a co-op RPG.

10+ Year Old Account
    PVP Overhaul, Keep WSG, AB, Twin Peaks as is, Revert AV to what it was when it was good, Get rid of EoS, Gilneas, Isle of Conquest. Get rid of Resilience, and bring back world PVP, All those things would make me a happy person (and yes i know it cant/wont happen - this are my ideals/ dreams)

Deleted
    What would make it great is if the players who don't want to play it anymore ACTUALLY stop playing and leave those who do to enjoy it without having to listen to their complaining.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piggo View Post
    It's not a new game, so it can't be as it used to be. You talk as if it's your only purpose in life.

And by the way, it was 'great' in your opinion, and Blizzard has to please 12 milion players. So you are being subjective.
    Blizzard no longer has to please 12 million SUBSCRIBERS, but only 11.1 million subscribers (not players), so their job has arguably gotten notably easier.

Quote Originally Posted by Deficineiron View Post
    Blizzard no longer has to please 12 million SUBSCRIBERS, but only 11.1 million subscribers (not players), so their job has arguably gotten notably easier.
    Not really, Blizzard probably wants to gain subscribers.

Deleted
    Scaling raids!
    With scaling gear that is (almost) comparable to the current item level. (Note, the item shouldnt scale like an heirloom, only when it drops)

Oh and remove resilience!

I agree with one of the above posters, give it time. Back in wrath we all complained about Naxx back when it was relevant content, Ulduar went over somewhat well when it went live, but the ToC "raid" was a big complaint from the community. People were sick of running heroics over and over again, and pretty much everyone hated Wrath. Now we have Cataclysm (which I just came back to after 6 months myself), and I have heard people say they wish we had Wrath back.... So wait till the next xpac hits, we will all hate it, and wish we had Cata back.

Personally for me, I would love to see something like the Gates of AQ event brought back, never having experienced it myself. I wouldn't mind 3 raid settings either, Easy, Reg, Heroic. Easy dropping gear with stats equal to that tiers 5 mans.

Deleted
    Bioware's artists to redo all the current graphics
    O_O

I don't even have words for it...

Quote Originally Posted by Histidine View Post
    WoW is great.

Not sure what game people are playing; I love the way things are.
    Yarr. It's a pretty dang good game. But I mean... I don't consistently play any other game I've thought was awesome for as long as I've played this one. If I had played Super Mario World for 7 years straight, 10+ hours per week... and then someone who just started playing it last week comes up and is like "DUDE HAVE YOU PLAYED SUPER MARIO WORLD?!" I'd be like "guhhhhhh... yep." ...even if they released regular patches that let me play as Super Lakitu Luigi in World 11. It would probably get old.

yep.
    Arguing on the internet is like...