Thread: I am foresaken!

10+ Year Old Account

I am foresaken!

Ok, so I am playing the trail version of wow right now because I am poor. (if you have a job in the bay area I would love to hear from you). Anyways. I've played alliance for a good 5 years now. Couldn't stand the horde. Got a tauren to 18 back in classic and gave up. Alas, I finally decided to make a shadow priest undead just for kicks. I've committed myself to actually reading the quest text up till the cap at level 20. OMG this shit is awesome!!! I think I am sold. I really can't wait to hear what happens next with the forsaken. It's like I'm a third faction or something it's so awesome. I am officially in love with silverpine forest.

Well to get to my point... Are there any other starting areas (up to lvl 20) that are just awesome and I have to try out. I've done human excluding Redridge Mountains just because westfall is too much awesome sauce to handle. Any suggestions on my next char to put at lvl 20.

Btw, try doing the first few levels without heirlooms, I highly recommend it. Leveling is boring if all you do is the first few quests in a zone. All those quests are kill x amount of z and report back. The ending quests are just epic awesomeness drenched in a delectable sauce of highly concentrated awesomeness.

You mentioned you didnt do redridge....DO IT! IS AWESOME!

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Redridge is pretty awesome. Try Orcs. I am not much of a horde player but if your reading all of te quests then you might enjoy orcs.