Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    /crying :_(

Deleted
    hey! there's BWL/MC/BT etc. in our raidplan again :-) go old T sets ^^ Poor deathknights ^^ N1 dailyblink!

Transmogrify ALL THE THINGS

Quote Originally Posted by halmotors View Post
    Don't make stupid threads that deviate from the established rules and mods won't close them.
    Rules that eliminate even the slightest whiff of contrarianism and controversy so that the self-entitled 'offended' don't get all hot under the collar. I find it adorable really, but other than this, a rather amusing Daily Blink, those poor, poor Death Knights with their "remarkably diverse" gear sets :P

Quote Originally Posted by Alenarien View Post
    Rules that eliminate even the slightest whiff of contrarianism and controversy so that the self-entitled 'offended' don't get all hot under the collar.
    If you don't want to be held accountable for things you say and do, go to /b/. You want to post on these forums, you play by their rules.

10+ Year Old Account
    Behind you, what I'm not? Then who's this person I'm behind?
    O.0 Bibi's mod recruiting? Time to be on my best behavior.
    Last edited by Pud'n; 2011-08-21 at 07:38 PM.

Eh, Death Knights had their two full sets of matching starter gear. The only downside is if they had thrown that stuff out.... which I didn't do on my DK. However, they can get the offset pieces from Naxx to recreate the look of the 2nd starter set. SOL if you threw away the starter sword/axe, though.

---------- Post added 2011-08-21 at 07:45 PM ----------

If you don't want to be held accountable for things you say and do, go to /b/. You want to post on these forums, you play by their rules.
    I think MMO-C should do what Something Awful's forums have done.... make a nice little playpen for those who DGAF about the rules, and anyone who posts there far too often -- when they post somewhere else on the site -- will have their posts be only viewable if you mouseover it and your signature/avatar is stripped and replaced with a "WARNING: FORUMS CANCER" image.
    Quote Originally Posted by dexter44
    There is no patch for human stupidity
    Orihank is displeased.

Deleted
    Don't feel pity for DKs, their t10 set looked really slick...

10+ Year Old Account
    Exactly. We have rules in place so the community can have a good discussion. Clearly we are too oppressive here. I heard you can have whatever type of conversation you want at Elitist Jerks ... oh wait a minute ...
    Last edited by Buckwald; 2011-08-21 at 07:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As DK, ill be getting as old school as I could possibly get. And that's tier 7.

15+ Year Old Account
    On the computer builds I wouldn't recommend purchasing G Skill RAM just to save a few bucks. The G Skill RAM I've used will often have stability issues running at its advertised speed and voltage. RAM is one of those components that you don't mess around with. Buy quality because it's worth it in the long run.
    Last edited by v1ze; 2011-08-21 at 07:54 PM.

Deleted
    DK = T10 char

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Buckwald View Post
    I heard you can have what type of conversation you want at Elitist Jerks ... oh wait a minute ...
    Please tell me I just misunderstood right there... Did you seriously compare this forum to EJ?

Quote Originally Posted by Malthurius View Post
    As DK, ill be getting as old school as I could possibly get. And that's tier 7.
    I dont get what all the QQ is about by the DKs. I play a DK, and have a great set lined up. Bliz never said you HAD to us tier sets. My set is dark and DKish. And it is a Vanilla set. SO while all the rest of the DKs qq, I will be partying my ass off at that retro party!

The daily blink is actually funny for once O.o

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by reve View Post
    Please tell me I just misunderstood right there... Did you seriously compare this forum to EJ?
    Yay even more mods to close topics because they don't like what they are about or because they "have flaming potentional". FML...
    What I'm saying is, you are complaining that we close/lock threads for our own personal reasons. Having more mods would clearly "Fuck your Life". You're complaining about us and we are actually pretty relaxed on what we type of threads/discussions we have here, as opposed to EJ.

If you people think MMO-Champ is strict, try posting over at EJ. You'll be banned in about 20 seconds.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    That cyborg keyboard looks trippy as haha. Tho I <3 my G15

85 Death Knight | 85 Rogue | 85 Hunter | 85 Mage | 85 Druid | 85 Paladin | 85 Warrior | 85 Shaman | 75 Warlock | 85 Priest

Yay for even more delicious mods to /lick (They taste like cookies ya know!) And lol at Daily Blink

LOL daily blink... there's also 1 chair left for druids