Deleted

Need a new mouse.

I've been noticing my Razer DiamondBack 3G skips some left clicks lately, and since it's already a few years old I might aswell just replace it.

I've picked 4 mice that caught my eye:

Logitech G9x
    http://www.alternate.be/html/product...alls&l3=Gaming

Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T.7

Mad Catz Cyborg R.A.T.9

Razer Naga Epic

As for why I chose these mice:

The original G9 was one I've been wanting for a few years now. It has a nice feel to it, and as an added bonus the ability to change the weight.

The R.A.T.7 is mainly because the features look fancy. I'd like some opinions on this one because I don't quite know if all the adjustments you can make to it are really usefull. I mean, I don't want to mod the mouse everytime I touch it just because I can (I know I will) because some part is slightly off angle or something.

The R.A.T.9 for all of the above reasons, but ofcourse wireless is a nice bonus, given it's as good as a wired one, I hate latency.

The Naga Epic because I play a lot of WoW. Even though I have a Logitech G15 and G13 to bind the game to death, the buttons on the side certainly won't hurt. Again I chose wireless here because the ease of use, and this one has a docking station, which is even better.

Some opinions please, give me your best shot.

15+ Year Old Account
    Sidewinder X8 is also a good mouse. I have the X5 and will be buying either the X8 or R.A.T. 7 when this one dies (if it ever does, had it for over 2 years now)
    http://www.alternate.be/html/product...Mouse/313852/?
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right

I would go for the naga epic from personal experience, the ergonomics are great and you can switch the side from different sizes to best fit your playstyle which was huge for me, the dock is very nice and even when your battery is dead you can play wired as well.

also im not sure other mouses come with a rechargeable battery, i used to hate fumbling for some spare AA batteries mid game.

Of the listed? R.a.t.7

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tetrisgoat View Post
    Of the listed? R.a.t.7
    When you say, of the ones listed, do you mean you have another one in mind?
    If so, which one? I'm open to suggestions people, throw 'em.
    150€ is the max I'm willing to pay.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's wrong with a standard mouse with no extra buttons -works very well for me, got all the keybindings I need+ a few more
    No

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentack View Post
    What's wrong with a standard mouse with no extra buttons -works very well for me, got all the keybindings I need+ a few more
    Because a standard mouse doesn't give me aditional buttons and high DPI, which I kinda need since I'm on high sensitivity.

10+ Year Old Account
    But how much money do you want to spent on it? I would pick G9x or the Naga (not epic)
    No

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zentack View Post
    But how much money do you want to spent on it? I would pick G9x or the Naga (not epic)
    150€ maximum really for a mouse. The G9x is indeed very appealing, while the Naga has button heaven engraved in it. I really can't decide.. Any other suggestions? Also, anyone else having problems adding new lines in the quick editor? I can't seem to get one in, as soon as I hit enter the cursor diapears completely.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Prixie View Post
    When you say, of the ones listed, do you mean you have another one in mind?
    If so, which one? I'm open to suggestions people, throw 'em.
    150€ is the max I'm willing to pay.
    To be honest, I'd just go for the logitech g500 and it's only 50€

10+ Year Old Account
    I went from a Logitech Revolution to a Razer Nage Molten Edition. Best thing I ever bought for my pc. It improved my gameplay a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Never used Naga, but I highly recommend the G9x

Deleted
    I replaced my G9 with a G700. It has the added bonus of optional wireless and a lot more buttons, making it the ideal hybrid between a gaming and MMO mouse.

In fact, I could sell you my G9 if you like. I happen to be in Breda at the moment, just a few clicks from the Belgium border. If you live close by I could pop by and sell it for...say 40 Euros. I still have both size modifiers and the weights too.