Warrriiiioooorrrrssss Come Out and Pllllaaaaayyyy....

So me and my buddies were doing some threes this past week and we only saw two teams out of 150 games with warriors on them. Where are you warriors?

Deleted
    At a rad party, you weren't invited.

At higher ratings ofc :P

10+ Year Old Account

You know you play too much WoW when your girlfriend's pants have a low drop rate.

still stuck in a frost nova

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry, A mage rooted me 6 months ago and im still stuck there, given up on 3s for abit while i wait for this root to break.

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...c%C3%A9/simple
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Silence/simple
    Sergeant of the Master Sergeants, Most Important Person of Extreme Sergeants, To The MAX!

Quote Originally Posted by Condriano View Post
    I love you.

Stood in the Fire
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SupremeMage View Post
    So me and my buddies were doing some threes this past week and we only saw two teams out of 150 games with warriors on them. Where are you warriors?
    They're all slowly making their way through new york to get back home from the big meeting.

Maybe you should look for a holy priest, maybe named Sighrus or something like that they say hes magic...
    Www.facebook.com/magelordx
    Feel free to add me if you wish

We got tired of cutting people who are wearing only a dress in half 3 times with an axe as big as their body and only seeing a big "ABSORB" slap us in the face so we took the weekend off.

10+ Year Old Account
    Here's the thing about trolling/complaining- If you're the only guy doing it on your subject, you're pretty easy to spot.

That said, don't post just to complain. Also- Don't try to evade bans. (Especially if you're the only one trick pony in town.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE