Aren't the boots the Rapscallion Boots?
    A witty saying proves nothing.
    -Voltaire
    winning
    plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftz View Post

Anyone?

Please set image sizes appropriately. Also merged to the appropriate thread. -Kael (formerly Mugajak)
    Head : Cursed vision of sargeras
    Shoulders: Valourous terrorblade pauldrons (T8)
    Chest: netherblade chestpiece (T4)
    Belt: (not sure) Cataclysmic Gladiator’s Waistband of Accuracy/Cruelty
    Gloves: netherblade gloves (T4)
    Leggings: netherblade breeches (T4)
    Boots: Rapscallion boots (matches T4)

Deleted
    More boring T6 but im a huge raving superfan for how the helm lines up with the panda pony tail.

I used the new snow lily belt to give it more of a panda feel and since the proper belt (Shadow-stalkers) is the offset blue. The tabard is guild custom (the joys of being a GM) and the blades are Felsteel Longblades (they do show enchants unfortunately I just use 2 for xmog purposes when in shrine).

Couple more http://imgur.com/a/pllUG

AHHH felsteel longblades i need them. Also where do i get the monk-like belt? Would be a nice addition to my collection.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Deleted
    It's Snow Lily Belt - one of the new 553 craftables from lw.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=98613

10+ Year Old Account

The rare Lvl 60 PvP Set just fits all races. But it works so great on pandaren.

i'm working on a new set, still it all depends on which drops i can get.

I always loved the wacky Druid tier lookalike from TBC dungeons so I made a set themed around them, in green.

Was never 100% happy with the weapons, it's dual Shards of Azzinoth for a nice green match (ruined by the enchant of course). Actually with the green colouring my Warglaives look quite nice as well, just didn't want to be the one-millionth rogue screenie with Warglaives equipped.

Here is my Cadaverous Armor set (always loved that armour), pretty traditional with eyepatch, cape of the black baron and bat shoulders, but I think the overall effect is pretty nice.

Again the weapons are not that great, went with pokers to keep them low-profile.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

10+ Year Old Account

We have an undead Druid!

BTW why don't you use a more simple looking daggers?

Deleted
    My new trasmog

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by EnvyDT View Post
    My new trasmog
    ewww i rouge with a kilt...., that also make it more unique, but i kind of hate kilts and robes XD

Changed my daggers

"I win because I'm a ninja. I kill everybody else because they suck ass. To even play a rogue takes an enormous amount of skill beyond what noobs like you could even imagine." Kishkumen, World of Roguecraft 2.

Just finished this:

I got a few other helmets which I switch between. The deer "druid" one and the Grevious gladiator helmet!

If you need item list just ask.
    Last edited by Xeion; 2013-10-03 at 10:52 PM.

cant post links but this is what i rock.

Blue for pve, red for pvp.

http://imgur.com/a/cHRrh
    Last edited by Coldkil; 2013-10-04 at 01:48 PM. Reason: i put the link for you.

the blue one is nice, like the cloak+spaulders effects
    Last edited by Gnu; 2013-10-04 at 07:09 AM.
    "I win because I'm a ninja. I kill everybody else because they suck ass. To even play a rogue takes an enormous amount of skill beyond what noobs like you could even imagine." Kishkumen, World of Roguecraft 2.

10+ Year Old Account

Here's what I'm currently rocking. the daggers a bit bright, but its hard finding a matching dagger that hides the enchant effects (which dont go at all.. when will blizz implement a hide enchant option?)

BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Which PvP set is that? On panda many spaulders just look like crap and i could use it for the new xmog if it fits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just a Male Troll Rogue rocking T3 with the Fist of Deity. If I go Assassination, I swap to the daggers from the first boss in MT! Click the sig for my armory!

Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I always loved the wacky Druid tier lookalike from TBC dungeons so I made a set themed around them, in green.

Snip

Was never 100% happy with the weapons, it's dual Shards of Azzinoth for a nice green match (ruined by the enchant of course). Actually with the green colouring my Warglaives look quite nice as well, just didn't want to be the one-millionth rogue screenie with Warglaives equipped.

Here is my Cadaverous Armor set (always loved that armour), pretty traditional with eyepatch, cape of the black baron and bat shoulders, but I think the overall effect is pretty nice.

Snip

Again the weapons are not that great, went with pokers to keep them low-profile.
    Maybe you should get druid T3
    Quote Originally Posted by kbarh View Post
    may i suggest you check out wowwiki or any similar site, it's Grom that orders the murder of Cairne