10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzdu View Post
    LOL, any suggestions? Our guild's is black/blue, so it doesn't mesh well...
    Tabard of Conquest
    Hellscream's Reach Tabard
    Sunreaver Onslaught Tabard

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    FFFIINNALLLYYY got the boots I've been after to drop for my dark Purple Mog set (the one in my Sig).

It only took my about 100 kills/lockouts.. for a pair of boots :/ MAN Blizz need to really change how some of the offset pieces drop for Wraith PVP gear.

Do you have a list of what items these are?

Quote Originally Posted by Joey Ray III View Post
    here's my gnome:

Adorable and badass

While I'm sad that that face doesn't look as innocent anymore as it used to, it works really well for "badass" type gnomes now. Your girl looks like she makes no prisoners. That hairstyle and color look great for a rogue, too.

I think I prefer the left transmog, I really like Alliance Rogue T9. But the right one looks good as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Awbee View Post
    Adorable and badass

While I'm sad that that face doesn't look as innocent anymore as it used to, it works really well for "badass" type gnomes now. Your girl looks like she makes no prisoners. That hairstyle and color look great for a rogue, too.

I think I prefer the left transmog, I really like Alliance Rogue T9. But the right one looks good as well.
    different mood of the faces doesn't bother me anymore, I'm a total convert to the new models now. besides rogues are hardly innocent so it all works out ;p

cheers!

Deleted
    Well, insert Random T2 Undead Rogue here. T2 Sets are just one of the most badass looking Sets on all Classes.
    Last edited by mmocff14f75de7; 2015-03-12 at 03:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EVGAFAVOR View Post
    Well, insert Random T2 Undead Rogue here. T2 Sets are just one of the most badass looking Sets on all Classes.
    Completely agreed. After that point, class sets have just gotten increasingly jumbled to the point where rogues don't even look like rogues half the time.

i.imgur. com/WABhMgT.png

This is what I'm currently using, love how T12 look on Night elves <3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Razzdu View Post
    Completely agreed. After that point, class sets have just gotten increasingly jumbled to the point where rogues don't even look like rogues half the time.
    While I agree with you to some point, I cannot go all the way here.
    Yes, there are a lot of shitty looking sets, especially lately.
    I do not like the overall look of rogue sets atm, that are, in my opinion, looking too much orcish, and too little human/nightelf. The same goes for weapons.

But, there were some sets after T2, that, while maybe not to ones liking, were are very rogueish:

T4 (Netherblade)
    T7 (Bonescythe) and also T3 ofc
    T9 (VanCleef)
    T12 (Dark Phoenix)
    T14 (Shadow Blades)

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Not sure what the best way to post a pic is...so I will post the link to my character on the Wowhead profiler page.

http://www.wowhead.com/list=5857390/...urion-sardonic

This is a very simple transmog set that I like, and it'll do until I can figure out what I might want to use on a permanent basis. It is simply the full Lightdrinker set that shows up in garrison salvage crates, minus the helm, which I hated. For a helm I chose the Nightslayer Cover that drops from Garr in Molten Core, and the cloak is the Crimson Paragon's Cover from the twin Eredar (Alythess and Sacrolash) in Sunwell Plateau. The daggers have a white glow, from the Mark of the Frostwolf enchant.

10+ Year Old Account
    Great set! Can we get an item list?

Deleted
    Hi, since I'm new here i can't post any links/pics yet. Was wondering if anyone of you could help me out finding a belt transmog that has eluded me for some time now. The picture is posted in comment #2265 , where he wears parts of the green amani set.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Quote Originally Posted by HJAELTEN View Post
    Hi, since I'm new here i can't post any links/pics yet. Was wondering if anyone of you could help me out finding a belt transmog that has eluded me for some time now. The picture is posted in comment #2265 , where he wears parts of the green amani set.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Here is the belt http://www.wowhead.com/item=95970/ab...ari-silentbelt

Deleted
    #2793 you are awesome, thank you so much.

Quote Originally Posted by HJAELTEN View Post
    #2793 you are awesome, thank you so much.
    You can click the green text "Reply With Quote" when you are talking about a post, makes it a lot easier for us to find it
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Death dealer set + bonescythe shoulders + some green hands..still looking for prospectors mit. and no luck yet with cursed vision for the head.
    Last edited by Moejahi3d; 2015-03-21 at 12:38 AM.

Death dealer set + bonescythe shoulders + some green hands..still looking for prospectors mit. and no luck yet with cursed vision for the head.
    What daggers and enchants are those?

Shard of Azzinoth + Frostwofl enchants.

My transmog for now. Druid set with Rogue helmet and weapons.... I can't even remember where I got them.