The female panda has a great rogue look overall, I've seen some really great transmogs for that race/gender combo. I thought about the change, but too much history with my Belf. (I'm new here so I can't post a link yet, but Lórienawk on Bloodhoof US) I change the head piece out with the Cursed Vision at times and the chest is actually needing to be transmogged back to the Tunic of Assassination from Outland dungeons. Shoulders always seem too bulky for a rogue, but I'd like to check out a set with a deeper shade of black (like bloodfang) and non-bulky shoulders. Daggers are something I play around with a lot as they add a personality to the set. I like the dagger from Battle for Mt. Hyjal which looks like a skull vomiting the blade, and the one from Putricide in ICC w/ the chain hanging off of it, can't recall the names now.

Quote Originally Posted by Lori1978 View Post
    The female panda has a great rogue look overall, I've seen some really great transmogs for that race/gender combo. I thought about the change, but too much history with my Belf. (I'm new here so I can't post a link yet, but Lórienawk on Bloodhoof US) I change the head piece out with the Cursed Vision at times and the chest is actually needing to be transmogged back to the Tunic of Assassination from Outland dungeons. Shoulders always seem too bulky for a rogue, but I'd like to check out a set with a deeper shade of black (like bloodfang) and non-bulky shoulders. Daggers are something I play around with a lot as they add a personality to the set. I like the dagger from Battle for Mt. Hyjal which looks like a skull vomiting the blade, and the one from Putricide in ICC w/ the chain hanging off of it, can't recall the names now.

There ya go
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lori1978 View Post
    The daggers from MH :
    Tracker's Blade (the red one - Rage Winterchill)
    Boundless Agony (the green version - Azgalor)

The ones from ICC:
    Flesh Carving Scalpel (Putricide 10 man)
    Bloodsipper (Lana'thel 10 man)

I like how Vanessa Van Cleef looks, so i tried to have the same set, is not the most original transmog since i took it from a npc, but i really like how my character looks with it and it feels very rogueish imo.

Deleted
    went with faction colours on my rogues.. [ yes i have two ]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Geckoo View Post
    I like how Vanessa Van Cleef looks, so i tried to have the same set, is not the most original transmog since i took it from a npc, but i really like how my character looks with it and it feels very rogueish imo.

I love Vanessa too, but i haven't make a set of her because i don't have that tabard D:, Sadly the pants Vanessa is using Cindercloth Pants and they are cloth, and the head piece she's using is a gray item so it can't be used for transmog D: BTW the boots she's using are Black Featherlight Boots

Rogue xmogg

Eyo, went whitey style

http://tinypic.com/r/34614ow/5
    Last edited by gunnipanik; 2013-06-02 at 10:25 PM.

Response to #1810
    On the picture, that doesn't look like slayer's belt(that one doesn't match). What belt is it?

Quote Originally Posted by yogie View Post
    Response to #1810
    On the picture, that doesn't look like slayer's belt(that one doesn't match). What belt is it?
    Bloodfang belt, should have remembered looking through mogit to set it to rogue, while on my hunter

Nixs

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Simple057 View Post
    i like your character name

Here are two of my favorite sets (sadly I can wear only two at the time for PvP and PvE gear sets)

Last edited by wtfpwned; 2013-06-05 at 10:37 PM.

Deleted
    ^ never liked those daggers, tho im jelly about how netherblade looks on a female night elf.. :3

These weapons fit certain races better than others. I find they do possess certain Night Elf flavor to them
    Last edited by wtfpwned; 2013-06-06 at 07:54 PM.

when a dagger has the lengt and size of a sword its not a dagger look anymore
    The difference beteween genius and stupidity... genius has its limit

I am fine with sword looks. Rogues can use swords and I don't like to be limited in my transmog options by the spec I play with.

15+ Year Old Account
    what daggers are those? I assumed they were the ZG/ZA swords =/

Couple that I am currently using, I change them all the time but I like these for the time being. Always wanna swap back to T2 with some classic stuff but T3 was easily one of my personal favorites. I usually change my hair color to match the first set with the light green hair but didnt wanna bother for these screenshots, sorry all!

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by AltimitEin; 2013-06-07 at 07:54 AM. Reason: I'm bad at images.

Quote Originally Posted by Kipling View Post
    what daggers are those? I assumed they were the ZG/ZA swords =/
    These used to be swords in original ZG. They changed them to daggers when ZG was made into 85 heroic. At first it was a main hand/offhand pair, but recently both daggers were changed to one hand. They are sheathed on the back and don't show enchants.